facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Closed Thread

Old June 11, 2019, 12:46 PM
Cricket Guru
BPL 2015 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Tamim, Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
she has a crush on you! Bhabi ki jane?
Tao jodi chehara surat thakto..Bhaggo tai kharap

Old June 11, 2019, 12:59 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by roman
Haha bhai jaan...I actually offered to switch parking spot, but she refused to do so. Ki ar bolbo bolen..She just enjoys hitting my car on me
Fixed properly.
Old June 11, 2019, 01:03 PM
Cricket Guru
BPL 2015 Fantasy Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
Fixed properly.
Haha..You guys are too funny
Old June 11, 2019, 01:13 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

thanks Rifat.

sportingBD the more ppl show off in life the more they are in debt. i don't show off. But I guess i do talk a lot here LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
Meaning bigger and more expensive house, silly; so that I can stay at his place when visiting NYC. haven't been there for a long time.
You are welcome to my new place in long island to stay anytime u visit NYC. I can actually provide you with a guest room now. as opposed to in my current apartment, you would have to share the bedroom with my wife.
Old June 11, 2019, 01:17 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by One World
Welcome to my sh*tlist boring man. You just lost my respect. I am still awaiting that one elusive post of yours that actually make any sense at all.
Old June 11, 2019, 01:18 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mohammad Ashraful

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
thanks Rifat.

sportingBD the more ppl show off in life the more they are in debt. i don't show off. But I guess i do talk a lot here LOL.

You are welcome to my new place in long island to stay anytime u visit NYC. I can actually provide you with a guest room now. as opposed to in my current apartment, you would have to share the bedroom with my wife.
Good to hear, humility can take people far in life.
Old June 11, 2019, 02:13 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul Haque

Quote:
Welcome to my sh*tlist boring man. You just lost my respect. I am still awaiting that one elusive post of yours that actually make any sense at all.
Surprised that I had respect from you, cause I don't, not that it matters for either of us.

Yankees post summed up your presence in BC, may be in real life you are a different person, but I just had to praise his acumen. Why did it bother you, use the option to hide anyone (including me) at the settings.
Old June 11, 2019, 02:14 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Quote:

Amar may 'kay tumi shukhey rakho, bhalo rakho ei dua kori.

Last edited by Tigers_eye; June 11, 2019 at 02:54 PM..
Old June 11, 2019, 02:46 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Pilot

In case anyone still cares, I had the option of buying good condition replacement doors from a scrapyard dealer for £100 inc del. but who knows how much it costs to swap doors.
I ended up going to an Asian garage and gave them the car. Dent removal and spray painting juts for the bottom of the two doors will be £280.
Old June 11, 2019, 04:53 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
I just had to praise his acumen. )
Heh of course u did just when I decided to actually reply to you the way you deserve. He also called you a dumb *** not too long ago. But that doesn't prove his acumen ..it only means even monkey brain can get things right by random chance.
( Read about monkey picking stocks).
Old June 11, 2019, 06:19 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul Haque

Quote:
Heh of course u did just when I decided to actually reply to you the way you deserve. He also called you a dumb *** not too long ago. But that doesn't prove his acumen ..it only means even monkey brain can get things right by random chance.
( Read about monkey picking stocks).
I remember now as you point out. I guess I have that power to forgive and I will use it here.

Have fun while you are here. I will pray for you so you can maintain a strong portfolio.

Adios. Avoid One World, he is not worth it.
Old June 11, 2019, 06:34 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
I remember now as you point out.
Yes. I read ppl very well. That guy is truly a low IQ guy with very poor comprehension and analytical skills who falsely convinced himself that he is smart and pretend to do so . But he is vile and has rickshawpuller blood in his vein on and offline .

At least I can turn this me off. That guy can't . I gurantee it. So before u start clapping u should try to see for what they are first
Old June 11, 2019, 10:48 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sanga,Mash,Shakib,Fizz

Quote:
this guy has a sh*tlist, like a teenage girl. I'm sorry One World, you won't be invited to her slumber parties anymore.
Old June 11, 2019, 10:54 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
At least I can turn this me off. That guy can't . I gurantee it. So before u start clapping u should try to see for what they are first
One World was clapping because he has already seen you for what you are first. Ofcourse you can turn you off, because you are meek person offline. Can only run that wretched fat mouth when you are safely behind a screen.

Ive already exposed you as the wife sh*t slinger and the resident chagol. There's really no coming back from that. Go ahead try to change your perception, but people dont easily forget 20 years of dbaggery.
Old June 11, 2019, 10:55 PM
Cricket Guru
BPL 2015 Fantasy Winner

Bechara shingara bhai ta gari scratch er shuta khullo kintu ekhane manush ra ekey oporkey scratch korte besto hoye gelo. Shutorang ekebairei je shuta ta line chuto hoyeche eta bola jabe na
Old June 11, 2019, 10:55 PM
Cricket Savant

Why not make it into an art?

https://www.nydailynews.com/autos/vi...icle-1.3065165

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles
Old June 11, 2019, 11:11 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Hahahah . Is this guy for real ? More assumptions about people you have never even interacted with once in your life on or off line .
Quote:
Yes. I read ppl very well.
idiot.
Old June 12, 2019, 12:00 AM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket_king
Have to say this skirmish is rather entertaining. 2 of the most prominent BC posters battling it out. Clash of the titans.
Hardly. They are just swinging wild at this point. None connecting nor landing. I mean that's really unfortunate for the great wit they both are.

Old June 12, 2019, 12:36 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeshan
Hardly. They are just swinging wild at this point. None connecting nor landing. I mean that's really unfortunate for the great wit they both are.
didnt expect u to think idumb as witty. I would rather not be compared to a man with a limited vocabulary, and a even more limited perspective. add to that a sanctimonious prick intolerant of the opinions of others, who can only feign selective memory when he's got nothing else, and phew thats a terrible combo. nothing more dangerous than a dotard who thinks he's a pantomath.

now he'll come back bumbling something to the tune of "me smart, you low iq, you rickshaw puller, you curse too much - hurts my feelings" same old, same old. yes, very witty.
Old June 12, 2019, 05:31 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankees
Ofcourse you can turn you off, because you are meek person offline. Can only run that wretched fat mouth when you are safely behind a screen.
Except more people have met me here and know where i live. How else can I type if i am not in front of a screen? Any more memorized curses you have? And being meek is a great personality. Most people aren't like that. Most ppl love to scream like dumb monkeys in a stressful situation, they do't have control.

Quote:
Ive already exposed you as the wife sh*t slinger and the resident chagol. There's really no coming back from that. Go ahead try to change your perception, but people dont easily forget 20 years of dbaggery.
hahaha... Yes some loser appears to have registered here for only 2 years know all about my 20 years of douche baggery and didn't forget a single thing. Looks like you have a crush on me and have a grudge that I am not returning the favor.

Listen internet hero, I would love to continue this while you expose me with your original home learned curses but even I have a level that I am not willing or can't cross even if I try. But you will. And you are also the type who will scratch other people's cars. So I rather be the one getting my car scratched than the one scratching others.
Old June 12, 2019, 08:18 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

Was thinking about locking this thread..but these two needs a locked room not a locked thread to release all these tension!
Old June 12, 2019, 08:34 AM
Cricket Savant

hahahah brilliant ^^^

Old June 12, 2019, 10:00 AM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shingara
In case anyone still cares, I had the option of buying good condition replacement doors from a scrapyard dealer for £100 inc del. but who knows how much it costs to swap doors.
I ended up going to an Asian garage and gave them the car. Dent removal and spray painting juts for the bottom of the two doors will be £280.
A wonderful conclusion to this thread. Amar mone hoi apni ei thread temon kono useful information ar paben na. Tai close korey dicchi.