facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Match Archive

Match Archive Relive the match-time passion (Read Only)

Old July 24, 2012, 02:11 PM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

im hoping for tendo not to play tomorrow, he just had figures of 1 over for 6 runs and 47 of 24 runs in the flt20 quarter final, i dont think i would be able to handle another loss tomorrow :/

Old July 24, 2012, 02:14 PM
Cricket Guru
BPL 2015 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Tamim, Mash

I am feeling sorry for Netherlands. We are injured tigers now. We are going to demolish them..
Old July 24, 2012, 02:42 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sakib, Mashrafi, Mushfiq

আজকের ম্যাচের পর কি হতে পারে পরের ম্যাচগুলোয় বুঝে পাচ্ছি না। তারপরও শুভকামনা রইল টাইগারদের প্রতি।
Old July 24, 2012, 02:51 PM
Cricket Guru

Ghorar dimer team agei koichilam ato fala fali na korte...last tuita game against Irish chame chame baicha gese...ajke shikka hoise...I didn't see the game but it seems they kinda was very high after those wins against IRE...
Old July 24, 2012, 03:05 PM
Cricket Savant

should be in the bag

ez pz
Old July 24, 2012, 03:26 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Abul

Netherlands is much better team than Scotland; they have quality pacers (145+ kph) bowlers, Tendo (real quality T20 player); we need to work out some plans before the match and we are perfectly capable of a come back
Old July 24, 2012, 03:38 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

I'm expecting a victory, we are better when we are down.
Old July 24, 2012, 04:59 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Mash, De Villiers.

Expecting to see some changes to the side. THIS SO-Called Winning combo has costs us Asia Cup final & now a defeat to Scotland. It's got to go. I want to see Jahurul in place of either Tamim or Ash. Nazmul or Shafiul in place of Abul. Who's with me? Put a THUMBS UP!!!!
Old July 24, 2012, 05:12 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Mash, De Villiers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon
I wholeheartedly agree to that. The defeat against Scots was a wake-up call for ALL OF US! Insha'Allah our boys will do well today & also in the coming matches.
Old July 24, 2012, 05:12 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shak,TI,Mash,Mushy,Dravid

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMD128
Expecting to see some changes to the side. THIS SO-Called Winning combo has costs us Asia Cup final & now a defeat to Scotland. It's got to go. I want to see Jahurul in place of either Tamim or Ash. Nazmul or Shafiul in place of Abul. Who's with me? Put a THUMBS UP!!!!
I think Junaed should be given a match and yes I'm all for bringing in Nazmul..
Old July 24, 2012, 05:34 PM
BanglaCricket Staff

Favorite Player: bhujee kom

Good luck Bangladesh.
Old July 24, 2012, 06:09 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Shakib, Nasir

Rank # 14... Here we come. Last time I watched Ned live from the stadium in the T20 WC England against England at Lords and they demolished the English. We are like dirt to them.

Somehow by fluke we got 190 against Ire, thanks to Zia's spooky six sixes. From then on, 1 run and last ball win doesnt really say a lot about us. The defeat against the Scott's just proves it.
Old July 24, 2012, 06:13 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Nasir Hossain

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon
why do we wait for this to happen all the time ? Being the bottom ranked test team doesn't give us the license to be complacent a single bit to these associates. We barely won against the Irish, if anything, THAT should have been the wake up call. I have started to feel either these teams did something tremendous good to their cricket or we do really (and continue) to suck at it.
Old July 24, 2012, 06:18 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mike Procter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roni_uk
Rank # 14... Here we come. Last time I watched Ned live from the stadium in the T20 WC England against England at Lords and they demolished the English. We are like dirt to them.

Somehow by fluke we got 190 against Ire, thanks to Zia's spooky six sixes. From then on, 1 run and last ball win doesnt really say a lot about us. The defeat against the Scott's just proves it.
well they must lack consistency otherwise they'd be up among the test teams in results. BD are still favourites, the loss to scotland was surprising and unexpected, but this is a good chance for BD to comeback strong.
Old July 24, 2012, 06:46 PM
Banned

A fan post I ran into:

FAN POST:
Test status pawar 11 years pawar pore amra ireland, canada, netherland, uae moto team ke harea ullash kori.. not just that amader players ra o buuk fuliya ullash kore... its like that Australia defeating our under 19 team and tara ullash korche.. eta eto savabik amra jitbo and oi sob choto team harbe because amra OFFICIALLY DECLARED, STRONGER, BETTER and EXPERIENCED TEAM... Jekhane ora struggler.. amader uccit amader emotion ke control kora... amra India, Australia ke bolsi ora amader chae nicce... ekhon? amra oder chae nicce and manush hasse amader upore!! and aisob choto team ke harea ranking ar ek number uthle kau daam dibe na... England, Australia, India ke harea number 1 uthle sobae amader daam dibe..

Just like RP said, We'll win when we deserve to win. But the question still remains on my mind. The question is when we'll we deserve it? If If we're loosing/getting threatened to teams like Scotland and Netherlands, then where am I or any other Tiger Cricket fan gonna get the Dare to dream about winning the 2015 World Cup?
Old July 24, 2012, 11:23 PM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mummy

Just like RP said, We'll win when we deserve to win. But the question still remains on my mind. The question is when we'll we deserve it? If If we're loosing/getting threatened to teams like Scotland and Netherlands, then where am I or any other Tiger Cricket fan gonna get the Dare to dream about winning the 2015 World Cup?
oh yeah we will dream on winning the 2015 wc..and the 2019..and beyond that just like we din in 2007,2011..we are a dreamer nation..but only difference with other nations is that we just dream and talk and talk and talk but no action until our backs are up against the wall, not ever our backs will be up against the wall to win the wc so we will never win the wc..ignore my sig
Old July 24, 2012, 11:48 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rifat
Sohel bhai , please take the pictures of the women off....thank you!
Sohel, please don't. Love how our girl looks attractive compared to theirs. Also like the semi-naughty styling of our girl ... Roja or not, we win ...
Old July 25, 2012, 12:01 AM
First Class Cricketer

What is happening to our batting? In this tour, we have failed 3 out of 4 games in this tour? just not good enough! not fair to blame Tam-Ash only, what about the rest of our line up, surely the class there is good enough for atleast one player to score big in each game?
Old July 25, 2012, 12:15 AM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara

We need to practice chasing scores around 160 regularly so that people learn how to pace themselves... It seems our batters are weak at math by the way they go after every delivery as if we are chasing 200. As the hits by Mashrafi showed... we could have been in the game had we not lost so many wickets trying to play shots that simply wasn't there. An intelligent side would have kept wickets in hand and backed themselves to get 10 runs per over in the last 5 since the ground was small and outfield was lightning fast.
Old July 25, 2012, 02:38 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Nazimuddin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron
Sohel, please don't. Love how our girl looks attractive compared to theirs. Also like the semi-naughty styling of our girl ... Roja or not, we win ...
I wasn't going to anyway. I love beauty and find certain schools of religious zealotry absolutely idiotic and repugnant.
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)
Old July 25, 2012, 02:49 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohel NR
I wasn't going to anyway. I love beauty and find certain schools of religious zealotry absolutely idiotic and repugnant.
However, to allay accusations of chauvinism and sexism, you'll have two add two pictures of manly men.
Old July 25, 2012, 02:49 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

I want to see Junaid getting a chance over Ash or Tamim plutôt for the right hand left hand.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Android)
Old July 25, 2012, 02:50 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Nazimuddin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zunaid
However, to allay accusations of chauvinism and sexism, you'll have two add two pictures of manly men.
I'll do it right now.
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)
Old July 25, 2012, 03:12 AM
Cricket Legend

Please drop Abul in the name of everything holy. The kid's hardly ready for U19, let alone Int T20. I know this is not gonna happen, but still my XI:
Jahirul Islam
Tamim Iqbal
Mahmudullah Riyad
Shakib Al Hasan
Mushfiqur Rahim+
Nasir Hossain
Ziaur Rahman
Mashrafe Mortaza
Elias Sunny
Abdur Razzak
Shafiul Islam
Old July 25, 2012, 03:15 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohel NR
I'll do it right now.
Ugh. Worst representative from each country. I take it all back.