facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 31, 2004, 05:53 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan
Default Anyone from United Kingdom? (Advice & suggestions needed!)

Hello ppl…I’m planning to get myself admitted into Liverpool Hope University College & looking forward to start my undergraduate (Business Administration) studies there this January….I know we have a lot of Bangladeshi folks in this forum who study in UK….So I was just wondering if any of you could perhaps guide me in what to do before I go there…I also have an offer letter from Middlesex University but that’s pretty expensive & costs about 8000 pounds a year compared to the 5500 pounds of Liverpool Hope…..So u know..still struggling to make up my mind whether I should go to Liverpool or Middlesex…I’m going through an overseas education agent called Global Reach & they told me to deposit 2000 pounds to the college initially before I can apply for the visa….which includes 1000 pounds for college accommodation….I have heard that college or university accommodation is quite expensive there..is it so..?.....And if I don’t want to take the college accommodation is there any other way..?....U know..I have to show the proof of accommodation arrangements to the UK embassy….So I was just wondering what u guys did when you went & what should I do for that matter..?.....Oh & also could any of u please let me know how much money should I carry along with me & how much will I be able to earn in part time jobs…And wot kinda part time jobs wud I usually get?.. & will I able to run at my own after a year or will my dad have to keep supporting me financially..?...And is there any option of a break in studies?...Oh & what kind of things should I take along there? …u know..the shopping list..!!!..God..!...I’m sorry I’m asking so many questions...But u see..I’ve neva been abroad….So..please do tell me anything I need to know…..Any suggestions or advice wud be most welcome…I really wud appreciate it..Thank you…U can u2u me or mail me or just post in this thread if u want to…..My email add is shehwarhossain@yahoo.com …tc ppl…..