facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old March 11, 2019, 01:31 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Old March 11, 2019, 07:05 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
"737 max represents 2/3rd of Boeings future deliveries and an estimated 40% of its profits".

trying to guess how much the stock should be crashing by.

Down 10% so far in pre market BA. I don't think that's enough.
Old March 11, 2019, 01:54 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul Haque

^That is why I am focusing on Penny Stocks. Will return with something interesting soon.
Old March 11, 2019, 03:27 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by One World
^That is why I am focusing on Penny Stocks.
I don't follow .. what does penny stocks have to do with Boeings movement today ? Frankly I think due to an upmarket ..with apple upgrade and all ..BA got lucky .. easily should have been a 15 percent drop with an overall down day.

If u are talking about penny stocks because u thought I meant to say not enough volatility ...then no that's not what I meant .

U are venturing into a dangerous game with penny stocks and likely will come out a loser .

Anyways I like a lot of details on a company .. this thread isn't for me
Old March 11, 2019, 05:35 PM
Cricket Legend

Can't embed some of these videos but some "expert analyst" on TV touting boeing as a buying opportunity here despite the crashed airplane being their economic driver. they are already in 20 years of backlog of orders. they don't feel any orders will be cancelled. and BA will come out wiht a "patch" quickly.

another point is Airbus hasn't rallied suggesting they wont be taking away orders from Boeing. So in this space there aren't really much option besides these two companies. I am sure China will find a airline company space here over next two decades...

they are all good points but the share in my opinion should have been punished way more than this. It started with went up to some 13% negative pre market but up day erased all that.

i was hoping further punihsmnet and eventually i would have been a buyer at some point but this action reversal is way too quick. Keep an eye on how the investigation pans out.
Old March 12, 2019, 10:28 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
tuedsay:
Britain, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia and Oman joined China and Indonesia in suspending all use of the plane
Ppl trading sometimes are so dumb. They don't see the obvious. I coudln't believe BA had recovered yesterday to only negative -5.5%. Today finally down another 6%.

Do they thought everyone is gonna sit still and take their words and not take any actions? Boeing says they been working on a software upgrade that will "make already safe plane even safer". Are they f%T*^% delusional? the plane already has 2 fatal crashes in less than a year. How the F is that a safe plane.... lip service. Ridiculous talk. More than 300 ppl are dead you stupid f&%&

If I can figure out before purcashing a ticket which plane it will be, i wouldn't fly in 737 max even if the ticket was free.
they are releasing a f**%&^ software patch.... wtf is that? How does a brand new plane go down twice because of software programming... then why have pilots on board at all? Obviously it's a dumb written program. Makes me so mad...

Short this POS to oblivion.
Old March 22, 2019, 02:57 PM
Cricket Sage

^Sometimes I read your post and get really confused, is this self-talk? Did anybody here tell you that they invested on BA? Just not sure why your post has to be caustic and attacking.

Anyway an ideal portfolio should be looking like this,

This is the portfolio of world's largest brokerage at the start of 2019.

Also I just want to say penny stock investing needs some risk taking ability and you need to remain circumspect about market all the time. You can attain big gains if you apply your acumen properly. Check MDB price today while in such a bearish market. What do you see?

Analysis is good but too much analysis can cause paralysis. Some expert suggests,
Quote:
Not only is there zero correlation between complexity and
profitability, but in most cases, the simpler the strategy, the better it will
perform in real market environment.
Happy investing.
Old March 23, 2019, 08:02 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
^Sometimes I read your post and get really confused, is this self-talk? Did anybody here tell you that they invested on BA? Just not sure why your post has to be caustic and attacking.
It's possible you get confused because you don't understand what I am writing. The above post was not about you or about anyone else. It was about general trading of a company in limelight. This is a stock of the day thread so BA was a fitting stock after the second 737 max crash. It is suprising that ppl aren't more angry or pissed about this second accident. This has multiple lawsuits written all over it. There is now FBI criminal investigation that opened up against BA.

Sometimes from an event one has to see what is to come. Thats what my earlier posts was about and it's playing out. Boeing's stock should have gone much more negative that monday after the crash. Traders were shrugging off this big deal. So i was talking generally of traders.

Everyone is focused on Boengs monopoly in airplane sector and their massive backlog of orders but sometimes a company in my opinion should be punished by investors as well for its mishandling of things.

Indonesia is first to cancel their 6 billion dollars order of 737 max but they will still need planes and they will be ordering a different model plane from well Boeing. Everyone understands this and hence the stock unfortunately has not been punished as much as it should be..... major events like this, i can foresee a company can lose 30 to 40% of their value easily. it think boeng lost so far 12 to 15% maybe.

No one needs to tell me they invested in BA. people hopefully are looking to see if they can somehow make money out of this. Either via selling (short selling) or waiting to get in as eventually this will pass and boeing will cont to make planes for world wide airlines.
Old March 23, 2019, 08:06 AM
Cricket Legend

But I hope the criminal investigation is thorough. Second crash seems so negligent. And it was very hard to accept US/FAA kept insisting plane is ok to fly instead of grounding it.
Old March 24, 2019, 10:46 AM
Cricket Sage

All technology stocks take a hit as China deal did not go well.

And real estate stocks did good for the day. Experts recommend to pile on WELL(NYSE).
Old April 1, 2019, 07:07 PM
Cricket Sage

I feel a big crunch is going to make it a bit stormy for first quarter of April before it
settles down to a steady dip.

Here is a table for the day,

Old April 1, 2019, 07:52 PM
Cricket Legend

^I really hope that's an april fool day joke. If not, please stay out of the market for your own health. lol
Old April 1, 2019, 09:51 PM
Cricket Sage

I actually made some money out of PANW and NVIDIA, but lost few from IRBT.
Old April 2, 2019, 05:51 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
I actually made some money out of PANW and NVIDIA, but lost few from IRBT.
that wasn't the point. NVIDIA is a good stock (specially recently after the beating). But your chart is very very outdated. It certainly is not a 20 dollars stock.

If it's not some sort of aprils fool day joke, I don't follow. Lifelock is not even a companyy on it own anymore but part of symantec.
Old April 2, 2019, 08:36 PM
Cricket Sage

^Is that an old chart, ok? Ignore the numbers or use the tickers to get price from google. But, those stocks are growing and will continue.
Old April 2, 2019, 10:04 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
^Is that an old chart, ok? Ignore the numbers or use the tickers to get price from google. But, those stocks are growing and will continue.
So it wasn't an April fool's joke? U are posting a 3 years old chart ... I am not trying to be offensive or anything but trying to figure out how u are thinking and whether or not the thoughts have any merit.

I think this is a time waste. U can choose a stock and get lucky .. doesn't mean u actually understand the forces behind it . Again it may come out offensive to you but I am trying my best to be straightforward. This is poor due diligence at best.
Old April 3, 2019, 09:01 AM
Cricket Sage

As I said, not going to analyse much for you here. If you are interested you can do your own research, at this age internet is at your finger tips.

If I am personally interested about a stock I dig it well, but not with a technical logical mindset. That is problem with students from stem background, we tend to dissect everything as a scientist. But, when you are in the market, you become a businessman. What you need is the mindset of a financial analyst, at times act against your will to justify everything. Kindness or intuition has no value here.
Old April 3, 2019, 10:41 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mohammad Ashraful

Quote:
You didn’t know or realise that it was an old chart?
When in the chart it said 2015 and 2016?
Old April 3, 2019, 12:41 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:

If I am personally interested about a stock I dig it well .
What you have shown so far I highly doubt that is true. So u are just throwing in random symbols and uttering random nonsense .

I mean seriously ??

it looks like I am picking on you but I really am not just that I am so lost LOL.

Technicallg u are providing false info .
Old April 3, 2019, 01:03 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Rahkeem Cornwall

It's an April Fool's joke after all?
Old April 3, 2019, 02:09 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by aklemalp
It's an April Fool's joke after all?
No, PANW, NVDA, IRBT all have great potential. My focus was on those cause I recently traded them.

Don't fall into iD** dumb assumptions and tendency to write everyone out, we already know his behavioral limitations.
Old April 3, 2019, 06:09 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Rahkeem Cornwall

Idumb, please chime in...
Old April 23, 2019, 11:30 PM
Banned

Default Stock of the day

Today its the word, sack

Sack it is. O

One less than intriguing day of cricket has contributed to this word being used, overwhelmingly.

___
XEvil 4.0: best CAPTCHA's solver, included ReCaptcha-2!
Old April 24, 2019, 09:53 AM
Cricket Guru
BPL 2015 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Tamim, Mash

Quote:
I feel a big crunch is going to make it a bit stormy for first quarter of April before it
settles down to a steady dip.

Here is a table for the day,

Brother do you have a chart that is current? Would love to see some potential stocks of present day
Old April 24, 2019, 07:24 PM
Cricket Sage

Someone mentioned WM in other thread. It is a highly recommended for gradual growth by many analysts.

One stock I am focusing on is EXPD. The analysis gives me a good vibe.