facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old April 8, 2012, 05:33 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hassan
Default Roey Haque Tirade. Politicians.

Ayo,

Firstly sorry for the typo in the title. It should read *politician* not poltician.But these scumbags don't treat their profession with respect, so consider it an intentional slander at their unprofessional ways.

I’m going to rant. This is good material, so don’t be surprised if I perform this one day.
You heard about this drivel? The way Bd’s MPs talk about money in the parliament, like it grows on trees? Open admittance to corruption has apparently become the new fad, with young dimwits like barrister andaleve claiming everybody indulges in certain surreptitious acts, and not a single MP countering that allegation. So I will have to assume it’s true then, all the 345 MPs do indeed steal the nation’s money. Remember, even allotting a piece of land to yourself is stealing from the nation, as you are not being productive to earn that extra money to pay for that land (just stealing it), and hence basically eating away the nation’s GNP. And every single numbskull MP is businessman/women too, using their posts to make deals. Just a few months back, some BNP MP claimed that BNP wouldn’t need 5 crore from the ISI. Why? Because according to him, 5 crore is no money. He even laughed as he said this, and his demeanor suggests this is indeed true for all the 345 crooks sitting in the parliament, the fact 5 crore is no money to them.

So I have a suggestion inspired by Kemal Attarturk, the founder of Turkey. If 5 crore is no money to them. I’m assuiming 50 crore is? A lot of the MPs are worth much more than this, but let me just assume 50 crore as constant. So multiplying 50 crore by 345 is 17250 crore, or around 2156 million dollars. Over 2 billion dollars.

So we hold these 345 robbers captive in a ship, lock it up, and announce that we are going to sink the ship, unless they liquidate all their money and deposit it into the national bank. Once they do this, we will sink the ship anyway, to rid the nation of these open feather strutting peacocks of corruption.

We can use this 2 billy in many ways now. Putting a large chunk of it into Bd cricket could take us a long way.

PO
Roey

Old April 8, 2012, 05:52 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Shakib, Mashrafe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roey Haque
So we hold these 345 robbers captive in a ship, lock it up, and announce that we are going to sink the ship, unless they liquidate all their money and deposit it into the national bank. Once they do this, we will sink the ship anyway, to rid the nation of these open feather strutting peacocks of corruption.
I am with you mate. I really hope we could do it. Enough of those money, blood sucking corrupted monsters who are ruining our beloved country and her people day by day.
Old April 8, 2012, 06:56 AM
Banned

I knew people walk in their sleeps. here I am learning people write in their sleeps too.
Old April 8, 2012, 08:32 PM
Cricket Legend

^ Thik maney bujhlam na.
Old April 8, 2012, 10:48 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstlane
I knew people walk in their sleeps. here I am learning people write in their sleeps too.
or it could just be drugs.
Old April 9, 2012, 12:19 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
or it could just be drugs.
Maybe it was drug induced sleep?

But in all seriousness, I wrote this post with a clear frame of mind. I wanted it to be a George Carlinesque type of tirade.

PO

Roey
Old April 9, 2012, 12:58 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
BC - Bangladesh Representative

Favorite Player: Father of BD Cricket

What ship ??
Coco 1 ?
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest [Al-Qur'an,13:28]
Old April 9, 2012, 01:04 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Buzz Lightyear

Lol at the Coco1
regarding Writing Under the Influence-Lewis Carroll was quite successful
Old April 9, 2012, 03:01 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabz
What ship ??
Coco 1 ?
Sure! Coco 1 would be fine. Just perforate some big holes underneath, so it sinks easier.

PO

Roey
Old April 9, 2012, 03:03 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstlane
Yeah? What else are you learning? I'm quite fascinated. Do tell us. Surely it isn't grammar.

PO

Roey
Old April 9, 2012, 04:08 AM
Forever Bangy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roey Haque
Yeah? What else are you learning? I'm quite fascinated. Do tell us. Surely it isn't grammar.

PO

Roey
I give him 3 days.

You want to tone it down a little there buddy.
Old April 9, 2012, 10:25 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mona
I give him 3 days.

But he said upfront he would tirade.

For grammar check see below

For cool tirade see below below

For my appreciation see below below below

Last edited by zsayeed; April 9, 2012 at 11:13 AM..
Old April 9, 2012, 10:34 AM
Administrator

One does not tirade. One has a tirade. One harangues. One chastises. And one is also mindful of the forum rules.
Old April 9, 2012, 10:57 AM
Super Moderator
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Ice Man, Chatter Box

Yo yo yo, waddup Bangies? Roey Haque ma brotha' from da hood in da house homies! Yo yo check dis out Bangy, Roey Haque gonna bust 'em rich a-- thugs, save ma brothas and sistahs from different mommas but da same Bangy hood 'n make dis world a brown man's Nirvana! Dat some serious Robin Hood s--t goin' on dere, you know what I'm sayin'? You dig dat s--t ma brownies? Dig it hard ma Bangies, dig it hard cuz Roey Haque in da house!

Peace Out brownies!
Old April 9, 2012, 11:00 AM
Cricket Legend

^
Marvelous

Old April 9, 2012, 11:27 AM
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Shakib, M. Waugh, Bevan

An ATMR masterpiece
Old April 9, 2012, 01:08 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
I give him 3 days.

Who are you giving 3 days to? And who should tone down? Is it me?
My thread is as mellow as it can be. Not a single swear word, no racial biases, just using the language to its full blown effect, the way it was meant to be used. Listen my Bengy, develop a strong chin. So such words don't sway you in the future.

Peace out,

Roey
Old April 9, 2012, 01:17 PM
Cricket Legend

Default @asif

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsifTheManRahman
Yo yo yo, waddup Bangies? Roey Haque ma brotha' from da hood in da house homies! Yo yo check dis out Bangy, Roey Haque gonna bust 'em rich a-- thugs, save ma brothas and sistahs from different mommas but da same Bangy hood 'n make dis world a brown man's Nirvana! Dat some serious Robin Hood s--t goin' on dere, you know what I'm sayin'? You dig dat s--t ma brownies? Dig it hard ma Bangies, dig it hard cuz Roey Haque in da house!

Peace Out brownies!
Great joke. I see people are roaring with appreciation of your little comment.
But don't degrade our race to just a color. It's a range you should be talking about. In fact the gene that determines color is a gamut, unlike eye color. Meaning there are not a few clear cut types,but it's a whole range of shades from very dark to very white. Many Bengys are as fair as the Persians, then there are other Bengys who are as dark as the Tamils. How will you account them in your definition?

So please refrain from using such mislabeled,generalized, hate language.

Peace out,

Roey
Old April 9, 2012, 01:18 PM
Cricket Legend

I didn't think it was hate language Roey. Nothing personally taken.
It looked like what we may call ourselves without racial bias just like the N-word used by the rappers.
That is not construed as hate but rather a sense of belonging and partly engulfs the discrimination as well -but constructively.

PS: I am no expert on that rhetoric - I may be wrong, am I?
Old April 9, 2012, 01:54 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsayeed
I didn't think it was hate language Roey. Nothing personally taken.
It looked like what we may call ourselves without racial bias just like the N-word used by the rappers.
That is not construed as hate but rather a sense of belonging and partly engulfs the discrimination as well -but constructively.

PS: I am no expert on that rhetoric - I may be wrong, am I?
Hehe, nah, using the word "hate" was over the top. NOW THAT, is what you call rhetoric. A deal sealer.
But okay, drop the word hate then, the rest of my comment stands true.

PO

Roey
Old April 9, 2012, 03:22 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

Multiply is by 40 and the then come back... With your proposal, what you want to do.....
Taking them in a ship and threatening to sink it is an old nd militant approach... You can only face it with a political approach... And a very intelligent approach... They aren't goats that every Tom dick and Harry can load them on to a ship.... Then many would have done it before you were born..... So if you really want to deter such actions please come up with some better idea....not language... Not through a roye hoque publicity.... Tone it down .. You aren't the first person to discover the corruption of our politicians....
Old April 9, 2012, 05:14 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Quote:
I give him 3 days.

na i think he is gonna survive. kid is shrewd. but he might not survive rap world though. brother never took a bullet for his country... and then comes here talks about bengali nationalism...whatever the hell that means.

i am a firm believer that you gotta be shot at and survive fully functional to be a successful rapist. i mean rap artist.
Old April 9, 2012, 05:58 PM
Cricket Legend

Default @banfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANFAN
So if you really want to deter such actions please come up with some better idea....not language..
What part of the word "rant" don't you get? The material was intended to foster feelings,not literal actions word by word. And what better way to achieve this by the use of rhetoric?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANFAN
Not through a roye hoque publicity.... Tone it down .. You aren't the first person to discover the corruption of our politicians....
Tone it down? I'm expressing my opinion here, if the piece doesn't appeal to you, leave constructive criticism addressing certain portions, or quite simply take a hike. Such general threadbare drivel as "you are not the first person to discover such and such" doesn't concern me. How about you tone down your threadbare platitudes?

And lastly, it's Roey Haque. You butchered the spelling totally. Please proof read for future reference.

Peace out Banfan,

Roey
Old April 9, 2012, 06:03 PM
Cricket Legend

Default @idumb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
na i think he is gonna survive. kid is shrewd. but he might not survive rap world though. brother never took a bullet for his country... and then comes here talks about bengali nationalism...whatever the hell that means.

i am a firm believer that you gotta be shot at and survive fully functional to be a successful rapist. i mean rap artist.
This begs a response. LOL.
So I'm going to disappoint you by not giving you one. But hey, thanks for the fodder.

Btw, I like Donovan too. The dude was sick in his two spells at Everton.

Peace out,
Roey
Old April 9, 2012, 07:26 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Imrul "The Don" Kayes

2 billion dollars? That would be enough to stop poverty in Bangladesh. There are people struggling to find food and have limited access to water. Poor people living on the side of the streets. These people can be saved if we tried. People are dying due to harsh conditions and lack of clothing.

Our country can be saved but it seems like politicians are the most selfish people in the country.