facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old March 5, 2015, 03:20 PM
Cricket Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_j-8...j-8tn4nmow#t=0

Old March 9, 2015, 03:17 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Rahkeem Cornwall

Are there any sightings of trolls ???? I'm surprised that this thread is inactive for a couple of days. I just wonder where are they?? This is indeed a moment in Tigers' excellence. Stay away trolls.
PS: Sorry Mods. I am intoxicated with the euphoria and joy that is associated with a Bangladesh win./
Old March 9, 2015, 03:54 PM
Cricket Legend

They will not show up now but I am sure they will start soon or later because they have nothing better to do.
Old March 9, 2015, 05:03 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Why do you guys feel the need to bump this thread when we win? Stop! Players don't do it for the trolls. Don't ruin the moment!
Old March 10, 2015, 09:04 AM
Street Cricketer

Favorite Player: Steve Waugh,Lara,Dravid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilscoop
Why do you guys feel the need to bump this thread when we win? Stop! Players don't do it for the trolls. Don't ruin the moment!
This. The trolls are being too much importance by these indignant bumps.
Old March 10, 2015, 09:12 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilscoop
lol, It is a sticky!!! The bump gets it over the fantasy threads (two). Then again I am posting heavy on there. So will fall back in no time.
Old March 11, 2015, 08:54 PM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Adam Gilchrist

Why should one care about trolls? If you support your team, you support it whatever the situation.
Also when its time to criticize some aspects, do that also. Praise them when they deserve praise.

People sometimes think that supporting means never criticizing your team. If there is no criticism(constructive) then how will they improve.
Old March 11, 2015, 10:16 PM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke
Why should one care about trolls? If you support your team, you support it whatever the situation.
Also when its time to criticize some aspects, do that also. Praise them when they deserve praise.

People sometimes think that supporting means never criticizing your team. If there is no criticism(constructive) then how will they improve.
I agree, also add that many people seem to be desperate of getting respect. I for one don't give two cents of what some Pak/Indian or any other foreigner thinks of our team.
Old March 12, 2015, 06:15 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Imrul "The Don" Kayes

I always love listening to criticism from other nations supporters such as Donal C. I respect their opinion alot because i know its constructive. If you think BD are shyt then bring good stats, reasoning etc. and ill hear you out. But it just pisses me off wen some random trolls just log in say a stupid one liner like "axar patel is better than shakib" and leave. It just disturbs the harmony of the place.

Its like the same with commies the ones that just say bd is bad but they say it in a way that you know they never ever watch bd play and wouldnt even be able to name half of the team. That also gets on my nerves. But i conclude with saying cricket fans who actually do watch bd play wouldn't say one liners abt how bad bd are. Few years back my mate used to always say the same thing but i got him to watch a few games with him and now he actually thinks differently. lol he still does say bd arent that good but before he says that he says that bd have a lot of talented players with potential etc...
Old March 13, 2015, 05:27 AM
Cricket Legend

http://www.prothom-alo.com/entertain...A6%BF%E0%A7%8E
Old March 13, 2015, 01:53 PM
Banned

Hey guys Am I a troll? Because right from today I am very much excited for the quarter final......so posting a lot......haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......my heart beat is high......
Old March 13, 2015, 01:56 PM
Cricket Savant

^^smh, based on your previous posts and threads you do appear to be a real die hard follower/supporter of Tigers' cricket. I don't know how the Mods will see your actions through their perspectives and rules.
Old March 13, 2015, 04:14 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufi_02
so found this guy indiancricketforum. the name and tone sounds familiar

Troll example.
Old March 13, 2015, 05:21 PM
Banned

I am sorry Moderators for my trolling, even though it wasn't. It was just 16 to18 hours of night disappointment and food was prepared late...I am a cricket fanatic, you see...so sorry
Old March 13, 2015, 06:00 PM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
Troll example.
that Austin 3:16 guy might be a troll but i get where he is coming from. I mean some of the comments we post in FB fan pages are outrageous. you read them and you would want these fan's team to perish so that they become more humble
Old March 14, 2015, 09:05 PM
Banned

ok I think i'm out of control, no more sugary food.
Old March 15, 2015, 07:19 AM
Banned

Sorry staff 1 and a half night in a row I did not sleep. So hectic posts. I am sorry, but it can happen again...if I don't sleep
Old March 15, 2015, 02:33 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

הַלְּלוּיָהּ !! Took you guys long enough!
Old March 15, 2015, 02:42 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: The Champion

What is the reason for Gandalf getting banned? I thought he is a sincere and crazy Bangladeshi supporter.
Old March 15, 2015, 02:45 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Old March 15, 2015, 02:52 PM
Cricket Savant

^^Lord Gandalf's reign is over?
Old March 15, 2015, 02:58 PM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: -

when??how?? i mean why??
Old March 15, 2015, 03:06 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

If you guys really thought, A) he was Bangladeshi, B) he was genuine and C) he wasn't trolling, then 1) delete your account, 2) disconnect you're internet.
Old March 15, 2015, 04:10 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: will let you know after

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace of BD
What is the reason for Gandalf getting banned? I thought he is a sincere and crazy Bangladeshi supporter.

Having read some of the lads posts, I don't see what he did wrong. I agree with you.
The Brother was chatty, seem'd passionate fan, wanted to speak his mind. Nothing wrong in that, this is a discussion site. and some people....

Having been here since 2011, wonder why BC doesn't have much registered people on at the same time, despite, for me being the best forum out of the SOUTH ASIAN cricket forums ( And forums that are mostly full of real trolls, like ICF and PP always packed). BC is respectful, none-disrespectful like ICF and PP. But, its too harsh on banning, rules too strict like...

banning people for very less slightest of things, not even offensive things. I even got banned for joking about a selfie from which some team'. Where's the fun in not having some FRIENDLY banter? sorry, I grew up in the UK, having a banter is kind of a daily thing here, be it in footballing terms, at work, friendly banter is always around. As long as its not racial, x rated, abusive, I don't see why we cant have a little laugh, joke, or anything.

In ICF they really take the mickey out of others, proper real trolls, disrespectful, even some what racial, even over there the moderators get in involved, it seems, but none of them seem to get banned. Same applies to in PP.
Not that, I support their actions there, just stating the obvious fact. And, but I do think, forum can be a place where people can have bit of friendly banter, speak their mind, joke around within the limit,
Old March 15, 2015, 04:35 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Shakib , Mushfiqur

Funny thing is it took long time for our ADMIN to ban Austin 3:16 who was abusive, disrespectful to members and Bangladesh,where as a passionate fan like Gandalf get banned so quickly. Ajob dunia..... Amader holo gondarer chamra !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasan2k8
[/B]

Having read some of the lads posts, I don't see what he did wrong. I agree with you.
The Brother was chatty, seem'd passionate fan, wanted to speak his mind. Nothing wrong in that, this is a discussion site. and some people....

Having been here since 2011, wonder why BC doesn't have much registered people on at the same time, despite, for me being the best forum out of the SOUTH ASIAN cricket forums ( And forums that are mostly full of real trolls, like ICF and PP always packed). BC is respectful, none-disrespectful like ICF and PP. But, its too harsh on banning, rules too strict like...

banning people for very less slightest of things, not even offensive things. I even got banned for joking about a selfie from which some team'. Where's the fun in not having some FRIENDLY banter? sorry, I grew up in the UK, having a banter is kind of a daily thing here, be it in footballing terms, at work, friendly banter is always around. As long as its not racial, x rated, abusive, I don't see why we cant have a little laugh, joke, or anything.

In ICF they really take the mickey out of others, proper real trolls, disrespectful, even some what racial, even over there the moderators get in involved, it seems, but none of them seem to get banned. Same applies to in PP.
Not that, I support their actions there, just stating the obvious fact. And, but I do think, forum can be a place where people can have bit of friendly banter, speak their mind, joke around within the limit,