facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Simulation and Fantasy Cricket

Simulation and Fantasy Cricket Sub forum for all simulation and fantasy related topics

Old August 4, 2012, 01:48 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Nazimuddin

@BK: Dilscoop has already taken care of the logo and the jersey bro. I assume the fantasy games would be played in EA Cricket simulation after player stats are manually updated by Dilscoop. I just hope the updates are up to date because that would make an impact of the AI doing the simulation. Inputting the right match conditions are also just as critical and Google can be used to discover the actual weather conditions during game time. Cold and windy conditions at the Candlestick should work to my team's advantage when swing bowlers like Gul or Malinga bowl for the Sharks simply because they're more familiar with home conditions.

Also, Dilscoop should provide updated scorecards and pics during matches.

@Dilscoop: You should drop Green Bay and another team from your list. GB is a legendary football town but isn't really a major league city in any way, shape or form. I've been there. Think a sleepier, more agro version of Daly City.
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)

Last edited by Sohel; August 4, 2012 at 02:36 AM..

Old August 4, 2012, 02:22 AM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohel NR
@BK: Dilscoop has already taken care of the logo and the jersey bro. I assume the fantasy games would be played in EA Cricket simulation after player stats are manually updated by Dilscoop. I just hope the updates are up to date because that would make an impact of the AI doing the simulation. Inputting the right match conditions are also just as critical and Google can be used discover the actual weather conditions during game time. Cold and windy conditions at the Candlestick should work to my team's advantage when swing bowlers like Gul or Malinga bowl for the Sharks simply because they're more familiar with home conditions.

Also, Dilscoop should provide updated scorecards and pics during matches.
Good post. Good to know at least one of my manager is aware of things.

As I've said, EA sports was my last hope. EA Cricket AI is very boring and old, and I did not want to use it. It was going to be my last resort. But I came here with a good news. I don't have to use EA! I found a another simulator. (But that also means no in game picture, or seeing players wearing the jersey and stuff. Annnnd, I wasn't going to do that anyways. Do not have the time to make all the in-game patches. I don't even remember how to anymore.) With this simulator I can just update their skills/stats and not have to make faces and bodies. My life will be a lot easier. So all in all, very exciting news.

Yes, I'll provide updates in between games. And post scorecards between innings, provided by top class ESPN3. (That's what I've been busy with past 2 days, making player pool, typing all the names, making fixtures and scorecards. Don't worry, I have it all figured out. I planned it for a while. I gat this. )

And yes, about the pitch. I was just about to ask you guys to make your "Pitch type" based on the whether in your area. Another great points.

Quote:
@Dilscoop: You should drop Green Bay and another team from your list. GB is a legendary football town but isn't really a major league city in any way, shape or form. I've been there. Think a sleepier, more agro version of Daly City.
I want 16 teams. I can replace Green Bay. That was one of my last choices. Who do you guys want go against? Give me a city from up north that will be popular amongst the BCers?
Old August 4, 2012, 02:27 AM
Administrator

Replace GB by Baltimore or throw in another Canadian city - Montreal?
Old August 4, 2012, 02:28 AM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

BK, I know you play FTP ALLL the time, and you wanted kick my *** in FTP. And I find that game VERY confusing. This is VERY easy compared to that. Just look around here and you will get it.

Step 1: Pick a team. New Orleans. (Check)
Step 2: Pick a home ground. Check
Step 3: Pick a rich owner. That means RICH. Not. A. Poet! Be reasonable. Poet can't own a franchise!
Step 4: Pick your 2nd sponsor (Don't worry about that now)

SNR, I'm keeping you in charge for this. You 2 could be like the Harbaugh brothers.
Old August 4, 2012, 02:31 AM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zunaid
Replace GB by Baltimore or throw in another Canadian city - Montreal?
I was thinking Balt too. We have any members from there? How many people would want to work @ Balt?

I was gonna add Atl, but I had to drop it, along with NJ.
Old August 4, 2012, 02:31 AM
Cricket Savant

ekhane ki hoche eshob...eto checha mechi kisher!

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles
Old August 4, 2012, 02:32 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilscoop
I was thinking Balt too. We have any members from there? How many people would want to work @ Balt?

I was gonna add Atl, but I had to drop it, along with NJ.
NJ would have great attendance from all the deshis who live around there.
Old August 4, 2012, 02:37 AM
Cricket Savant

Do Nashville, that will SURELY arouse AF's interest.
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)
Old August 4, 2012, 02:39 AM

I am in, too!!
May I select Detroit as my home twon?
Old August 4, 2012, 02:40 AM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeshan
ekhane ki hoche eshob...eto checha mechi kisher!
Wanna work in Denver? DC? Detroit? Or in Philly or Pitts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zunaid
NJ would have great attendance from all the deshis who live around there.
Too many from East. I had to drop NJ (check CI report) to keep the division balanced. Cant have Balt either. Vegas?? Phoenix? I don't like either of those places.

Quote:
Do Nashville, that will SURELY arouse AF's interest.
Eghh. South. I need North. If I went there, I'd go with OKC!!

OKC! OKC! OKC!
Old August 4, 2012, 02:41 AM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalpurush
I am in, too!!
May I select Detroit as my home twon?
Sweet! Lets do it. You are hired. Who's your owner? Name any local rich guy from Det. And name your home ground.
Old August 4, 2012, 02:42 AM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Takens:

Chicago Bulls -
Owner: Sam Zell, Equity Group Investments
Manager: Night Wolf
HG: Wrigley Field
Sponsors: US Cellular

Toronto Tyrants -
Owner: Rogers Communications
Manager: ATMR
HG: King City, Toront
Sponsors: Air Canada

Boston Celtics -
Owner - Mark Wahlberg
Manager: Ajfar
HG: Gillette Stadium, Foxborough
Sponsors: BJ's Wholesale Club

Miami Heat -
Owner: Micky Arison, Miami Heat
Manager: Nadim
HG: Burger King

LA Kings -
Owner: Eli Board, The Board Foundation
Manager: Maysun
HG: LA Memorial Coliseum
Sponsors: Staples

Texas Cowboys -
Owner - Sandra Bullock, Cowboys
Manager: Doctor Zuanid Kazi
HG: Texas Memorial Stadium
Sponsors: AT&T

New York Rangers -
Owner: Michael Bloomberg
Manager: MohammedC
HG: Red House Cricket Ground, Harlem
Sponsors: E*Trade

San Francisco Sharks -
Owner: Larry Page, Google
Manager: Sohel_NR
HG: Candlestick Park
Sponsors: Google

Seattle Mariners -
Owner:Suncor Energy
Manager: Tonoy
HG: CenturyLink Field
Sponsors: Microsoft

Philadelphia Flyers -
Owner: Bradley Cooper
Manager: Kohli Sox
Home Ground:
Sponsors: Comcast

New Orleans -
Owner: Tom Benson, Saints
Manager: Bujhee Kom
Home Ground:
Sponsors: All State Insurance

Detroit Lions -
Owner: Kwame Kilpatrick
Manager: Kalpurush
Home Ground: Comerica Park
Sponsors: Chevrolet

Last edited by Dilscoop; August 4, 2012 at 10:48 PM..
Old August 4, 2012, 03:10 AM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Sweet! Lets do it. You are hired. Who's your owner? Name any local rich guy from Det. And name your home ground.
May be I can be of help here. For owner, I suggest either Elena Ford, a college friend and heiress to the Ford empire, or Kwame Kilpatrick, the fully loaded, disgraced former Mayor.

HG-wise, go with either Comerica Park (home of the baseball Tigers) or Ford Field (home of the Football Lions).

Last edited by Sohel; August 4, 2012 at 04:54 AM..
Old August 4, 2012, 03:51 AM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

^ Fully loaded, disgraced former Mayor it is. (Chevy already sponsors Det. so ...)
Old August 4, 2012, 03:58 AM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Wanna work in Denver? DC? Detroit? Or in Philly or Pitts?

Too many from East. I had to drop NJ (check CI report) to keep the division balanced. Cant have Balt either. Vegas?? Phoenix? I don't like either of those places.

Eghh. South. I need North. If I went there, I'd go with OKC!!

OKC! OKC! OKC!
OKC? Yikes!

Parts of the South aren't bad bro. Nashville, Atlanta, Charlotte, Biloxi and the Tampa Bay Area are cool places, each with its own sports crazy and ethnically diverse population. But if you're going with true north, most Midwestern places are more west than east IMO, then I suggest Hartford and the most underrated gorgeous city on the eastern seaboard, Portland, Maine.
Old August 4, 2012, 04:07 AM
MLC World Series I

Dilscoop, are you using Cricket Manager for simulation?
Old August 4, 2012, 04:15 AM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
^ Fully loaded, disgraced former Mayor it is. (Chevy already sponsors Det. so ...)

He's already scheming to win the WS.
Old August 4, 2012, 04:15 AM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Quote:
OKC? Yikes!

Parts of the South aren't bad bro. Nashville, Atlanta, Charlotte, Biloxi and the Tampa Bay Area are cool places, each with its own sports crazy and ethnically diverse population. But if you're going with true north, most Midwestern places are more west than east IMO, then I suggest Hartford and the most underrated gorgeous city on the eastern seaboard, Portland, Maine.
It's not that I don't want North. I wanted to Atl, but if I drop GB, I need a team from up north or Midwest. If no one picks up GB, I'll replace it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maysun
Dilscoop, are you using Cricket Manager for simulation?
I've never heard of it. Is it good? I just checked it out. You have to sign up. Sign me up lol. I gotta do the other stuff.
Old August 4, 2012, 05:17 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib, AB De, Amla

I'm in! What teams are left for me to pick?
"And be true to every promise- for, verily you will be called to account for every promise which you have made." - [Al Qur'an - 17:34]
Old August 4, 2012, 06:12 AM
MLC World Series I

Quote:
It's not that I don't want North. I wanted to Atl, but if I drop GB, I need a team from up north or Midwest. If no one picks up GB, I'll replace it.

I've never heard of it. Is it good? I just checked it out. You have to sign up. Sign me up lol. I gotta do the other stuff.
Sign you up? I downloaded a couple of years back from PB. You can also check it out on kat.

It was quite simple and easy to use. Very UI friendly.
Old August 4, 2012, 06:14 AM
MLC World Series I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isnaad
I'm in! What teams are left for me to pick?
Post 162 shows the updated list of the teams taken & post 2 shows all the teams that have been up for grabs.

Step1: choose a team
Step2: choose a rich owner from the area and a home ground of your choice.
Old August 4, 2012, 07:02 AM
BanglaCricket Staff

Favorite Player: bhujee kom

I am having BK syndrome. How do you score points?
Old August 4, 2012, 07:06 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Abul

Philadelphia Flyers

We are proud to announce that rebuilding work for Germantown Cricket Club Ground which is our home ground has been completed. Bradley Cooper was present at the opening ceremony and expressed his full satisfaction about the facilities.

Brief History:

The Germantown Cricket Club is a cricket club in the Germantown neighborhood of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. It was one of the four principal cricket clubs in the city and was one of the clubs contributing members to the famous Philadelphian cricket team. It was founded on 1 August 1854 in what is now the northwest section of the city. Its clubhouse was designed by architects McKim, Mead & White.

One of the most famous cricket matches held at Germantown was that against Lord Hawke's team in 1891. The game was attended by over 7000 spectators and led to the founding of the Associated Clubs of Philadelphia which selected the top cricketers in Philadelphia each year to represent the city on the Gentlemen of Philadelphia team. The Germantown Cricket Club was located in Nicetown from 1877 until 1890 when it moved to its present Manheim Street location after the merging with the Young America Cricket Club in 1890. [Wiki]
Old August 4, 2012, 07:23 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib, AB De, Amla

Washington D.C.

Owner: Jacqueline Mars
"And be true to every promise- for, verily you will be called to account for every promise which you have made." - [Al Qur'an - 17:34]
Old August 4, 2012, 08:32 AM
Cricket Savant

^What's your home ground dude? Nationals Park or the RFK? Or maybe some obscure little cricket ground with no galleries or bleachers?