facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Other Sports > Other Sports

Other Sports Talk about other Bangladeshi and International sports.

Old August 22, 2007, 04:40 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Only Ashraful & Me
Default England 1-2 Germany at wembley

Eng lost the match.They missed so many chance.

Old August 22, 2007, 04:41 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Only Ashraful & Me

HL-
Old August 22, 2007, 05:00 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib/Anamul

HAHAHAHA yeh I know I was so happy...lol England are jus so arrogant they piss me off thats y I can never support them no matter wat team they face.
Old August 23, 2007, 12:24 AM
Super Moderator
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Ice Man, Chatter Box

They drew against Brazil on the same ground in June. Germany are the first ones to beat them in Wembley.

By the way Rubel, looks like you have failed the Tebbit Test
Old August 23, 2007, 08:01 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Good to see the Germans still have the English numbers.
Old August 23, 2007, 01:33 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Nazimuddin

England remains the India of world soccer - loads of pomp, not enough circumstance ... Micah played really well for England, ei chhele karo na karor bhat marbe.
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)

Last edited by Sohel; August 23, 2007 at 02:49 PM..
Old August 23, 2007, 03:04 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Sid Crosby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohel NR
England remains the India of world soccer - loads of pomp, not enough circumstance ... Micah played really well for England, ei chhele karo na karor bhat marbe.
Right back a khelai ley bhat marbey Neville er. No question about that. Neville is getting old too. Kintu Steve "clueless' Mclaren played him in the Central position after the half, thus, negating all the early runs he had in the first half.

Paul Robinson is a joke of a keeper. England had enough glorious chances to win. Owen missed a few easy goals ( rusty? perhaps ) and Dyer connected outside. England should have scored at least 3 yesterday.
Old August 23, 2007, 04:27 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Me

robinson really had a howler. he had always been prone to major mistakes in big matches, however, his replacement, calamity james is nothing to write home about either.

i am an england supporter through and through but the present manager is really too negetive.
Old August 23, 2007, 06:58 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck
robinson really had a howler. he had always been prone to major mistakes in big matches, however, his replacement, calamity james is nothing to write home about either.

i am an england supporter through and through but the present manager is really too negetive.
Mac seems to be a somewhat less potent version of Sven [].
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)

Last edited by reverse_swing; August 24, 2007 at 04:13 AM.. Reason: mod.edit
Old August 23, 2007, 07:27 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beamer
Right back a khelai ley bhat marbey Neville er. No question about that. Neville is getting old too. Kintu Steve "clueless' Mclaren played him in the Central position after the half, thus, negating all the early runs he had in the first half.
Bheri turu koichhen bhaya ... Neville is kinda like the Golla of English soccer, a temporary measure that just refuses to go away. Still Gary is almost legit compared to brother Phil, the Hannan Sarkar of the English game, out of sight and out of mind.
Old August 26, 2007, 09:23 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Me

neville, in his heyday was as influential to the team as beckham and michael owen. he isn't the most talented player on the pitch, nor the quickest. however, he always thought about the game and was half a yard quicker in his mind. this reading ability has served him well. after the performance of richards in right back i don't think we'd see neville back again in an england shirt unless richards picks up an injury. so with a fully fit defensive line of richards, john terry, ledley king/jonathan woodgate and ashley cole as the left back, i think that is quite a solid defensive unit. the goalkeeping is a problem position. i would be tempted to groom in ben foster or chris kirkland as much as possible. having seen robert green in action live several times (exgirlfriend and still best mate was from norwich), he doesn't really seem to possess the class or the authority as foster or kirkland.

as for the manager, he is a better assistant than a fully fledged manager. i believe that he is not so experienced in the tactical department, nor does he possess the ability to inspire his players.
however, terry venebles, who is england's present number two possesses both these qualities in abundance. so i wish that venebles had been making more of the decisions.