facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Other Sports > Other Sports

Other Sports Talk about other Bangladeshi and International sports.

Old May 1, 2013, 09:00 PM
Cricket Sage

^ Nope, not yet. We are right back in it. I don't expect Celtics to win 4 in a row, but we just might be able to drag it out to game 7.

Old May 1, 2013, 09:09 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: All the BD players

^horrible game by us and deserved to lose. Hope our guys now wake their butts up and realize that they'll have to work hard to win or else we'll lose yet again.
Old May 7, 2013, 01:52 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Miami lost to No ROSE Bulls. wow!! I guess Miami wanted 3 home games played on this series.
Old May 7, 2013, 09:14 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Lara, Shakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
Miami lost to No ROSE Bulls. wow!! I guess Miami wanted 3 home games played on this series.
that was a very good game. Bulls plays very physical and I think that's the only way to beat Heat. Robinson is only 5 9" and what a game he had. Go Bulls!! Meanwhile Knicks should get serious now.
Old May 7, 2013, 08:46 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib, Amla

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufi_02
that was a very good game. Bulls plays very physical and I think that's the only way to beat Heat. Robinson is only 5 9" and what a game he had. Go Bulls!! Meanwhile Knicks should get serious now.
This won't be an easy series. Unfortunately Pacers match up very well against the Knicks. They've struggled to even the series at home, although they played really well in game 2. Taking even 1 game out of 3 at the Fieldhouse arena won't be a walk in the park.
Old May 10, 2013, 08:25 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Quote:
mufi i am planning to go to game 5 knicks game... jaba naki? :p ticket price ektu beshi but it might be worth it..... will let you know how it goes....

tumi to abar drink koro na... there will be lot of drinking and lot of raping... meaning raping the pacers....
Old May 10, 2013, 09:11 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
mufi i am planning to go to game 5 knicks game... jaba naki? :p ticket price ektu beshi but it might be worth it..... will let you know how it goes....

tumi to abar drink koro na... there will be lot of drinking and lot of raping... meaning raping the pacers....
playoff game 5 will be very expensive. but if its reasonable then I will go.

amar drink korte hobe nah ..I will get excited seeing carmelo, chandler, JR smith. apni iccha hoile koiren.
Old May 10, 2013, 09:56 AM
Cricket Legend

200 gallery seats gula 250 to 300 ashe per ticket kintu not in the middle where u have view of both hoops... mostly on corner or back of a hoop...

400 gallery gula a little less than 200 dollars.

middle seats where you have good views of both hoops going for 800 lol.

tumi gele amake boilo..... i am 80 percent sure i am going.... its just a matter of who is going with me, everyone wants to go, nobody wants to pay.
Old May 10, 2013, 03:26 PM
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team

$200 and that too for 400 level. That's too much for just one game for me. You go and have fun!! We can meet up some other time and have fun
Old May 10, 2013, 04:38 PM
Cricket Legend

mufi shuno eto cheap hoiyo na, eto cheap hoile kono maiya paiba na jibone......

200 dollars diya tumi courtside seating chao... eita ki tomar shoshur barir abdar naki?

but u do bring a good point, i mean one could rather spend that 200 on the spanish girl on roosevelt ave for an hour and get Hi5 or watch the nba playoffs game with shitty view for an hour and give hi5 .... dilemmas of life....
Old May 10, 2013, 05:28 PM
Cricket Sage

^ If you guys are interested, next season we can go watch knicks vs celtics at the garden. I'm sure if we get tickets right after the schedule gets announced we'll get a good deal.
Old May 10, 2013, 08:00 PM
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team

Quote:
mufi shuno eto cheap hoiyo na, eto cheap hoile kono maiya paiba na jibone......

200 dollars diya tumi courtside seating chao... eita ki tomar shoshur barir abdar naki?

but u do bring a good point, i mean one could rather spend that 200 on the spanish girl on roosevelt ave for an hour and get Hi5 or watch the nba playoffs game with shitty view for an hour and give hi5 .... dilemmas of life....
see I can do so much with $200. Can go to Roosevelt ave at least 4 times.

But if you are free, we can spend half that amount and go to some lounge or something in City. Maybe invite your shali too
Old May 11, 2013, 01:21 PM
Cricket Legend

mufi now 95 pc sure going. level 200 seat purchase korchi... kind of in the corner....

3 tix for a total of 700 dollars. hopefully its worth it. could have saved 100 bucks and gotten a row ahead but emotional wife ke attend korte korte someone else puchased them
Old May 11, 2013, 01:26 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
see I can do so much with $200. Can go to Roosevelt ave at least 4 times.

But if you are free, we can spend half that amount and go to some lounge or something in City. Maybe invite your shali too
my shali is spoilt. its gonna take you more than 100 bucks for a date man..... first impression is everything....

u have to atleast show u are ballin..
Old May 11, 2013, 08:00 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Abu Jayed Rahi

In sha Allah I am coming to NYC in 25th May 2013 but i will have my mother and brother with me. I am intending to be mostly be in Jackson heights area and planning to only be there for not more than 5/6 hours...
Old May 12, 2013, 03:41 PM
Cricket Legend

Thank you for sharing rifat. . lol...
Old May 13, 2013, 09:33 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team

Quote:
mufi now 95 pc sure going. level 200 seat purchase korchi... kind of in the corner....

3 tix for a total of 700 dollars. hopefully its worth it. could have saved 100 bucks and gotten a row ahead but emotional wife ke attend korte korte someone else puchased them
Good luck! It will be a huge game for the Knicks. I will look for you in the TV. Take a BC sign or something.
Old May 15, 2013, 06:31 AM
Cricket Savant

Spurs-Griz, Heat-Pacers. Both may go to 7 game.
Spurs-Heat finals. Heat winning #2.
Old May 15, 2013, 10:26 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: All the BD players

I hope Woodson either gets fired or resigned. He seems like a good guy and all but what is he doing as a coach? All he runs is isolation plays. No ball movement and no rhythm at all in our offense. No sense of urgency at all either. The blame has to go to the coach. He's been thoroughly out coached by Frank Vogel.

Also we desperately need a more consistent 2nd scorer in our team. Get JR Smith out of there. He's not a 2nd option by any means.

We clearly need to make changes because this team is simply not good enough to make a run and we need to surround Melo with a lot more help then just bits and pieces players.
Old May 17, 2013, 07:03 AM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger444
I hope Woodson either gets fired or resigned. He seems like a good guy and all but what is he doing as a coach? All he runs is isolation plays. No ball movement and no rhythm at all in our offense. No sense of urgency at all either. The blame has to go to the coach. He's been thoroughly out coached by Frank Vogel.

Also we desperately need a more consistent 2nd scorer in our team. Get JR Smith out of there. He's not a 2nd option by any means.

We clearly need to make changes because this team is simply not good enough to make a run and we need to surround Melo with a lot more help then just bits and pieces players.
It is not Woodson's fault. It is the GM bringing selfish players. Woodson is coaching to the team's strength. Carmelo is a ball hog 2.0. So over-rated.That is the problem. Look at his FG%. There lies your answer.
Old May 17, 2013, 08:13 AM
First Class Cricketer

New to basketball - love the way the Grizzlies play - Gasol and Randolph, wow. Warriors also put up a very good fight against the Spurs.

Kono labh nei - LeBron and Miami abar champion
Old May 17, 2013, 08:13 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger444

I agree with TE...it's not Woodson's fault. Remember how bad they sucked last year before Linsanity happened and Woodson took over? They're actually doing better than what I expected. I like some of these what you refer to as bits and pieces players--Shumpert is one of the best perimeter defenders in the league, Chandler is one of the best interior defenders, Felton's a pretty decent PG for what he's worth. Carmelo is Carmelo, but he's no LeBron or Durant. I like the fact that they're giving young guys a chance and many of them are putting their hands up and making it count. The problem is they're paying $100 mil to a guy who doesn't play much defense nor can he stay healthy as long enough as Enamul Haq Jr. stays on the team - as Al would say. There's no way to get a very good 2nd scoring option without getting rid of Amare's salary.

P.S. Imagine the Heat without Wade or Bosh. Last year they're on the verge of losing to the Pacers before Bosh rejoined the team. Even this year I doubt they can beat the Pacers let alone the Grizzlies or Spurs with one of their Big 3 missing.

Last edited by zman; May 17, 2013 at 09:01 AM..
Old May 17, 2013, 08:16 AM
Cricket Legend

that was a great game, only regret we didnt win one of the prev games. if somehow they can take it to game 7, its ours.... i however doubt nyk would be able to however given how poorly they played the prev two games.

man i am a social drinker and rarely do i become that social......and i can tolerate a lot without feeling anything..... but yesterday i think i went overboard, i dont know how i got home.... haha...
Old May 17, 2013, 08:57 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
that was a great game, only regret we didnt win one of the prev games. if somehow they can take it to game 7, its ours.... i however doubt nyk would be able to however given how poorly they played the prev two games.

man i am a social drinker and rarely do i become that social......and i can tolerate a lot without feeling anything..... but yesterday i think i went overboard, i dont know how i got home.... haha...
This will very likely happen if George Hill doesn't recover from the concussion.
Old May 17, 2013, 09:07 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by zman
This will very likely happen if George Hill doesn't recover from the concussion.
George Hill will be out for at least a week. Even if he is fit, nba protocol will keep him out after concussion for few days.

But it was Woodson's fault in game 3/4. He let Jason Kidd (missed last 17 shots) for a long time, let Amare coming back from injury to play crucial games in playoffs. While Prigioni and Copeland/Novak were sitting on bench. Copeland played yesterday and made a big difference.

Anthony regained some offensive form. If we can win game 6 then the momentum will be with us in game 7 at the garden.