facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old March 16, 2018, 05:09 AM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
-you forgot taking a round across the stadium after reaching tri series final/CT semi/WC quater etc
New addition: Nagin dance

Old March 16, 2018, 05:17 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: AirBus A340

Quote:
-you forgot taking a round across the stadium after reaching tri series final/CT semi/WC quater etc
Don't forget that valiant effort from the boys in red and green after taking out the world class, world champions, world beaters called Afghanistan. Bangladesh had its mighty revenge after stunning the world with its brave heroics against Afghanistan, the saviour Mushfiqur Rahim rightfully took his revenge.

The team blessed the crowd with not ONE but TWO laps around the Manuka Oval, signifying a new chapter in history.

Joy BANGLA
Old March 16, 2018, 05:20 AM

Favorite Player: Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinRaat.
Don't forget that valiant effort from the boys in red and green after taking out the world class, world champions, world beaters called Afghanistan. Bangladesh had its mighty revenge after stunning the world with its brave heroics against Afghanistan, the saviour Mushfiqur Rahim rightfully took his revenge.

The team blessed the crowd with not ONE but TWO laps around the Manuka Oval, signifying a new chapter in history.

Joy BANGLA
that I will let the team pass. most of the people flocked from sydney to see that match. the team was thanking the crowd for making the journey to support them

you need to understand the context
Old March 16, 2018, 05:24 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
that I will let the team pass. most of the people flocked from sydney to see that match. the team was thanking the crowd for making the journey to support them

you need to understand the context
That's true though, remember booking tickets for the rain swept Brisbane match(Aus V BD). What the hell was I thinking
Old March 16, 2018, 06:18 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mustafiz, Tamim

Quote:
- Doing OTT celebrations (covered).

Even Majrekar took a poke when he said the BD players were acting like they won the World Cup when BD beat SL last game.

The players are not mature enough and still polapines despite their age. Mentality strong na!

Speaking of OTT celebrations: loved this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkT_8xmLg6A
Old March 16, 2018, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamnsu
- Doing OTT celebrations (covered).

Even Majrekar took a poke when he said the BD players were acting like they won the World Cup when BD beat SL last game.

The players are not mature enough and still polapines despite their age. Mentality strong na!

Speaking of OTT celebrations: loved this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkT_8xmLg6A
eder dos diye lav nai..we open celebration thread for almost everything.

In the country general people are very happy with a win here and there. and if you go to qf or semi its almost equivalent to winning the damn thing.

we were such a bad team for such a long time, losing almost everything, it'll take some time to get out of this "olpotei khusi" mentality
Old March 16, 2018, 06:37 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mustafiz, Tamim

Quote:

In the country general people are very happy with a win here and there. and if you go to qf or semi its almost equivalent to winning the damn thing.

we were such a bad team for such a long time, losing almost everything, it'll take some time to get out of this "olpotei khusi" mentality
I think this can only happen when the team captains start being mature and have some personality in them.

Bashar and Pilot might not have been great players but I dont remember them doing ridiculous moves.
Old March 16, 2018, 06:37 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:

We are happy with mediocrity, the greatest cancer ever plagued in BD sports. Can't wait for the tour to be hailed a success just because we chased 215.
Old March 16, 2018, 06:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamnsu
I think this can only happen when the team captains start being mature and have some personality in them.

Bashar and Pilot might not have been great players but I dont remember them doing ridiculous moves.
thats because Bashar and Pilot was humbled with loss after loss. Shakib's generation is the generation that saw bashar and pilot lose match after match and when they came to play BD started to perform decently by then Bangladesh standards. this went into the heads of that generation.

in honest reality we started to perform consistently by BD standards from the 2012 Asia cup. before that we were still a team who teams did not counted that much. nowadays at least BD is counted as a team whom you will lose if you are not serious.

Most of our fans are still from the basar and pilot era who just can not get out of the "olpotei khusi" mentality because of how much we used to lose. people who are following BD from 2012 dont have this syndrome. Unfortunately the "amjonota" is not from the latter fan group rather the previous one. So it will take some time for the "amjonota" to get out of this mentality. as long as the "amjonota" have that "olpotei khusi" mentality we will have the kind of players we currently have.
Old March 16, 2018, 07:46 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Rahkeem Cornwall

He said it himself folks,

Mamadulla is dah man!