facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old March 19, 2011, 06:07 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: tamim,sakib,riad,rajib
Default time for the truth or not ?

atleast now siddons should leave respectively before its just gets too worst for him , and most off all bangladesh board should do first is fired the selector rafiqul alam , because of him and siddons Masraffie couldnt play who is bangladesh match winner for every game , and their should be no way musfiq should be in the team too jahurul should replace him , i heard that roqibul is mostofa kamal cousin if that true he should never picked again for the national team beacuse he dont deserve to be in the team with his por performance , i believe if bangladesh wants to do any good against australia than they must bring alok kopali , aftab ahmed , mortaza , and jahurul in the palace off musfiq , shuvo , nazmul , and naeem islam . that will give us big boost too atleats do somethings against australia

Old March 19, 2011, 06:11 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Baz

I agree with Kapali part, but not too sure about Aftab Ahmed, also Nazmul should've been given a game and Mashrafee case was a dumb mistake...

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)
Old March 19, 2011, 06:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jahidus200
i heard that roqibul is mostofa kamal cousin
He didn't need to retire if that was true.
Old March 19, 2011, 06:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abirz
I agree with Kapali part, but not too sure about Aftab Ahmed, also Nazmul should've been given a game and Mashrafee case was a dumb mistake...

Mashrafee??? You guys want him to play from a wheelchair? He is injured thus he was left out.
Old March 19, 2011, 06:37 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Baz

Quote:
Originally Posted by amar11432
Mashrafee??? You guys want him to play from a wheelchair? He is injured thus he was left out.
He recovered fully and was ready to play if someone got injured

Old March 19, 2011, 06:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
wondering if Mash will undergo the surgery on his knee now? any news?
Old March 19, 2011, 07:30 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Lara

Quote:
I heard that Mashrafe played a Mohameddan-Abahoni match two weeks before the start of the world cup. Special wheelchair was bought for him by Abahoni. However, the ICC did not allow him to use wheelchair in the world cup matches. Afterwards, they let Mike Hussey play using wheelchair. We must file a complain to the ICC against the ICC.
Old March 20, 2011, 01:34 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Umpires!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jahidus200
atleast now siddons should leave respectively before its just gets too worst for him , and most off all bangladesh board should do first is fired the selector rafiqul alam , because of him and siddons Masraffie couldnt play who is bangladesh match winner for every game , and their should be no way musfiq should be in the team too jahurul should replace him , i heard that roqibul is mostofa kamal cousin if that true he should never picked again for the national team beacuse he dont deserve to be in the team with his por performance , i believe if bangladesh wants to do any good against australia than they must bring alok kopali , aftab ahmed , mortaza , and jahurul in the palace off musfiq , shuvo , nazmul , and naeem islam . that will give us big boost too atleats do somethings against australia
Well I am now seriously tired of hearing about this Alok Kapali story. Are you kidding me? He will be a match winner?

Jahidus, do you know Alok/Aftab/Jahurul all performed very poorly and pretty much failed in domestic cricket? Do you even know the stats? Alok has been poor for last 2 years and he did not have a century in any level of cricket for last 2+ years. Rakib/Mushfiq/Nayeem/Riyad all did very well in the domestic. Mushfiq was the highest run scorer. Do you know Mashrafe is not fully fit and might need another surgery due to his recent injury? You cant just bring and replace players like this. Its not your shirt that you change everyday. Even if you get 4 of those your fav players the outcome will be same. You need to build and develop players for years and prep them for international quality. Aftab my dear friend is no international quality player, just check out his avg. He cant even last 20 balls in T20...

So next time you cry about Mashrafe, Aftab/Alok, please check out stats and their fitness status first...

PS: Jahidus you are my favorite BC member.
Old March 20, 2011, 01:59 AM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
PS: Jahidus you are my favorite BC member.
And your Favorite Player is Charlie Sheen....lol
Old March 20, 2011, 02:02 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baundule
I heard that Mashrafe played a Mohameddan-Abahoni match two weeks before the start of the world cup. Special wheelchair was bought for him by Abahoni. However, the ICC did not allow him to use wheelchair in the world cup matches. Afterwards, they let Mike Hussey play using wheelchair. We must file a complain to the ICC against the ICC.
Yeah, bring him in again for what? To get injured again? Can he play 2 or 3 series in a trot without getting injured? Doesn't matter if he's Shane bond, your lead pacer should not be injury prone like Mashrafe.
Old March 20, 2011, 02:17 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakibrulz
Yeah, bring him in again for what? To get injured again? Can he play 2 or 3 series in a trot without getting injured? Doesn't matter if he's Shane bond, your lead pacer should not be injury prone like Mashrafe.
I do not get that this is coming from you.
Any player can get injured any time, some has worse injury record than the others; but that does not mean that those players should not be selected because of the fear that they may get injured again.
Old March 20, 2011, 02:48 AM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib, Mash, Tamim

Useless thread.

I would request you to get some knowledge before you start coming up with ideas as such.

Alok, Aftab & Jahurul has been sucking up quite badly in the domestic, and they can't be brought back on the basis of their 3 year old performances!
Old March 20, 2011, 03:10 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Umpires!

^^ Exactly. Next thing you hear, once Alok/Aftab fails, bring back Nannu, Akram, Bashar, Jahidus2000...
Old March 20, 2011, 03:34 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baundule
I do not get that this is coming from you.
Any player can get injured any time, some has worse injury record than the others; but that does not mean that those players should not be selected because of the fear that they may get injured again.
Yeah, whatever. It's not worth it, that's all. You don't want your lead pacer to get injured in the middle of a series every now and then.
Old March 20, 2011, 08:40 AM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: AB de Villiers

Agree only about Jahurul replacing Musfiq. That's all.
Old March 20, 2011, 02:24 PM
Club Cricketer

Jahurul for Mushfiq definitely needs to tried out for the ODI's. I think for the moment they should use Mushfiq only in tests as both a batsman and keeper. Raqibul should be dropped and never picked again. A 23 year old retiring from cricket just because he was dropped for not performing should never be allowed into the dressing room. These kind of players can only bring further politics and disaster into the team.
Old March 20, 2011, 02:30 PM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: M'Dulla

Jahurul is not even good enough to keep foor his domestic team. But he should be in team instead of Zunaid tho.

If anything groom Anamul Haque then replace Mushy.
Old March 20, 2011, 02:48 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Tamim, Mashrafe & Shakib!

So it is better to have majorly underperforming and proven injury prone brittle players than having those who perform, though inconsistanlty, but fire much better as a unit more often than not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by irampool
Useless thread.

I would request you to get some knowledge before you start coming up with ideas as such.

Alok, Aftab & Jahurul has been sucking up quite badly in the domestic, and they can't be brought back on the basis of their 3 year old performances!
Quote:
Originally Posted by reyme
^^ Exactly. Next thing you hear, once Alok/Aftab fails, bring back Nannu, Akram, Bashar, Jahidus2000...
আমি এই দুইটা পস্ট পরে না হেসে আর পারলাম না।
Old March 20, 2011, 03:15 PM
First Class Cricketer

There is nothing wrong about Mushfiq as he is improving as WK and he had a very good domestic season recently....also his techniqe is quite good. We just need a full fit Mash in the team. Alok can also be tried for a few matches. Those who r advocating for Aftab should take a good look at his stats and performance in the recent past. Jahirul had a bad season in the last domestics. But he has the potentials. We should remember that the current team is very young and they should be given more time to get matured for international level.