facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old March 1, 2018, 03:29 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by roman
The more I see out-of-form players selected match after match, the more I am inclined to believe that we have a dark future ahead of us. Our pipeline is that BAD
Are you sure about that? May be you are right, but unless I see more I am not 100% sure. They bring five new guys in one series Two survived but rest were sacked after one try? When you bring a new player, I am guessing BCB thinks they are ready. Ready or not, once you bring a new guys in team, they should get more than one game to prove/disprove their merit. For example I am not sure that Zakir or Afif is a failure.

How come Rony, after showing some promise,didn't get his 2nd chance for last few years (until the coming series) ?

What's the point bringing in a new player(s) and then dropping them after one game? To me this just exposes the incompetency of the BCB, not the new players.

Old March 1, 2018, 03:46 PM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: sarkar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazal
More information about why Halsall was removed. According to the DhakaTribune, it was not the usual culprit Rahim (/and Riyad) rather it was conflict with Mashrafee and Tamim, the two unfit senior players who didn't liked the fielding coach...

Not to color the coach’s character, I will just say what the rumor is. You don’t have to buy it.

So apparently when Tamim picked up a finger injury and was kept out of the T20, hansal suggested to tamim he was kept out intentionally. That got out to the board, board didn’t like it.

Hansall may have requested a statistical breakdown from an Indian analyst regarding Mash’s bowling; this same analyst worked with Mash during the BPL so he kinda ratted the coach out to the board. This also didn’t go over well, and chances are he will be slowly out of the picture.
Old March 1, 2018, 04:05 PM
Cricket Guru
BPL 2015 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Tamim, Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazal
Are you sure about that? May be you are right, but unless I see more I am not 100% sure. They bring five new guys in one series Two survived but rest were sacked after one try? When you bring a new player, I am guessing BCB thinks they are ready. Ready or not, once you bring a new guys in team, they should get more than one game to prove/disprove their merit. For example I am not sure that Zakir or Afif is a failure.

How come Rony, after showing some promise,didn't get his 2nd chance for last few years (until the coming series) ?

What's the point bringing in a new player(s) and then dropping them after one game? To me this just exposes the incompetency of the BCB, not the new players.
Totally agree with you. BCB is the main culprit here. Those 5 guys are recent U19 players and weren't even ready to represent A team yet. I thought they were way too raw and were introduced few years too early.

Probably Sujon and Nannu wanted to surprise Haturu by introducing few unknown players and it backfired. Selectors most likely have realized the blunder they made and immediately sacked them. Dont know how this selecting and then sacking after a game will help those 5 guys to grow. I was not blaming those 5 at all.

I was referring to players who are over 23 years old and are somewhat capable of replacing players like Shabbir, Sarker, Imrul. At this moment dont see any who can. Our bench strength is so bad that we have to select a proven failure like Imrul over and over again that too in a T20 squad. A discarded player like Razzaq had to emerge from his hibernation to make his first appearance in several years because of Shakib's injury.

I dont see Another Shakib, Tamim in our pipeline. Thats making me sad. I hope Afif, Zakir will be ready in few years when Shakib, Tamim retire and will take our cricket to the next level. But I am worried. Have seen Bijoy and Soumya
Old March 2, 2018, 12:57 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sanga,Mash,Shakib,Fizz

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am_ringo
So are you saying Mahmadullah and mushfiqur made the fielding coach leave?

Can someone PLEASE put that pic up again of riyad and mushi dancing on the grave of Bd cricket lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roey Haque
Mushfiqur and Riyad are two terrorists who are taking the Bd team down. I would love my Tigers so much more without the presence of those two drama queens.
There you go guys, I'm always here for our dulabhais.

Old March 2, 2018, 12:59 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SH Anik
I have the same question bro..
Will Soumya always be picked despite bad form?
I heard that it's a open secret..here in the cricket 'underworld' that some of the players actually getting free ticket to the NT for other reasons. Is he one of them? Could be..
Just look at his recent form. He had a horrendous BPl. Actually i dont even know if it is counted bad for him because he never had a single good bpl..lol. It's not possible for actually talented t20 player to be a failure in every domestic t20 premier league..unless he's a fluk..(Soumya doesn't even has a single fluke innings in BPLs..lol! even Mortaza,is far better)
In his last international innings He just scored a duck..yes,in his last 1 innings he's total score is zero!, last 5 balls no runs 2 wickets of Soumya..lol
Then we are also facing India,this time.
last time Soumya scored duck against India. I remember he played a shocking shot that day..as if wanted to go to bathroom..

Despite all of these Soumya is still picked..for what?
Didn't you get banned for 9 months for this exact thing. lots of pent up frustration I see. Atleast try to pace yourself
Old March 2, 2018, 06:57 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: AirBus A340

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankees
There you go guys, I'm always here for our dulabhais.

Some classic man love going on
Old March 3, 2018, 05:54 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Mustafizur,Saeed Anwar

Another bigger joker added into the squad..

Quote:
Bangladesh squad for the Nidahas Trophy 2018. Shakib Al Hasan has been ruled out due to injury. Replacement Litton Das! Mahmudullah to lead the side.
https://mobile.twitter.com/BCBtigers...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

I knew it when Shakib got injured that another one of those free ticket holder filler would get in!!
Old March 3, 2018, 07:29 AM
Cricket Legend

Wow. Arent we sending a nice message to Afif and Zakir.
Old March 3, 2018, 08:48 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Mustafizur,Saeed Anwar

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeesh
Wow. Arent we sending a nice message to Afif and Zakir.
Yes.. a very nice message that instructs them to change their names..

IYKWIM
Old March 3, 2018, 08:50 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SH Anik
Yes.. a very nice message that 'change your names'..
You are racist. Hopefully you get a longer sentence.
Old March 3, 2018, 09:25 AM
Cricket Guru
BPL 2015 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Tamim, Mash

What a disgraceful post that was.
Old March 3, 2018, 11:40 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Bin Mortaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinRaat.
You are racist. Hopefully you get a longer sentence.

How is he racist?
Old March 3, 2018, 01:49 PM
Cricket Legend

aaaaand he's banned again

thank for the cameo SH Anik.
Old March 3, 2018, 01:54 PM
Cricket Legend

If Liton replaces Mushy in the Xi, then that will be a huge positive step for us. But I fear that he will only get 1 game, prob fail, will be dropped again and lose confidence in the process. And we will be stuck with Muhsy for the next 10 years.

I actually don't want Liton in T20s. He's a proper batsman and should only play tests and ODIs. But it looks he is our only hope to get rid of Mushy from T20s.
Old March 3, 2018, 02:08 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Bin Mortaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankees
aaaaand he's banned again

thank for the cameo SH Anik.
Harsh.

Just because one doesn’t agree to another’s opinion. Doesn’t mean he is the villain.

No wonder these forum has less numbers. Whereas PP is packed of people, more Ind fans there than on ICF, And many BD fans too. Mods here too strict. Anything becomes, “bigotry” here.
Old March 3, 2018, 03:50 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

I completely disagree, Mods and Admin here are NOT strict enough.
The proof is me. I and some others get away with a lot of things here that out of kindness the Mods let slide by. That being said, I know myself and my posts, I do not demean, attack, belittle or insult, let alone spread hate towards any religion, people of faith, atheist, gay, straights, vegans, nationalities or race or any profession! If I have issues with any one of the above, I am smart enough to keep to myself! To clarify, I will say about any scumbag , i.e. speak my mind, when a terrorist attacks anyone for any reason, a government or a group do unjust on another or someone of lesser power, out of sheer evil. I will NOT hold back saying things about Hitler, ISIS or Israeli mistreatment of the Palestinians, or Turkish genocide of the Armenians or the Burmese genocide of the Rohyngyas. Or BCB, if they are at fault. or a national player of Bangladesh, if he was found abusing a child! Because I know BC admins and Mods hold similar value and thoughts as those I mentioned above.
But if I was an admin here in BC, I would have banned my a$$ a long time ago for some of the things I write as joke.

Now that being said - Comparing BC with any other forum, may it be PP, ICF, Yahoo, Janata Bank, Fox News, I do not care...BC does not have to replicate what other forums do or care about how other website or forums being run. If you or in that matter, I, do not like how BC mods operate, then do not f'in come here. Go somewhere else. BC is NOT BCB or Gonoprojatrontri Bangladesh Shorakar! This is NOT the Bangladesh Bank or MoteeJheel Shapla Chottor or the BD embassy in London, that we all have tax paying , birth right to babble and challenge BC operations and how the mods should act (does not matter how politely one does that). Because IF we the members challenge the moderators about the way they run their business here, the doing of moderation becomes impossible!! I learned that from brother Reverse Swing. There is extreme truth to it.

If we do not like BC, and BC is so this and so that, then after getting warnings, and getting banned and punishment - WHY do we still come back here? In our old names or with a new identity? Because BC has Modhu?

YOU and I do not own BC, there is no democracy here, like I said before a few lines above (brother Asif Rahman said that). You and I can make a better BC? Ohh yeah, how come I don't see one being made? Again, it is this same BC that we all come back to get that MODHU!

I really like Anik, he is a friend of mine and I find him very funny a lot of the times! But come on Anik, Was that necessary? What is the matter with you??? I know you are trolling, just joking and playing around, but insulting a religion, Hindus and I am out of words here, man! Some jokes are NOT 'funny'!. You, I or we may not like the skill or performance of Liton Das as a cricketer, but to drag his spiritual faith and hurl such strong insult at him in BC is NOT acceptable. And I have to say this, I am sorry that I will miss Anik's many fun posts, but the moderators had to do it, and thank God that they did and do. Otherwise this place will totally turn into a cesspool like the 34th precinct of the NYPD.
There is place for racial, religious or any insult to a fellow man , unless he has committed a crime against another - NOT here in BC, and I thank God for that.

Moderators are gatekeepers, actually not the right word, they are the custodians of this forum, website. It is their house and we are privileged to be here. You have to respect and have faith in their way of doing business here. It is NOT kissing A$$, it is simply respecting the moderators and the admins who make sure that this place runs without being contaminated by hate.

Last edited by bujhee kom; March 3, 2018 at 07:47 PM..
Old March 3, 2018, 05:25 PM
Cricket Guru

Wouldn't be surprised if Anik is one of those mobsters in BD
Old March 3, 2018, 06:56 PM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoName
Wouldn't be surprised if Anik is one of those mobsters in BD
Or maybe he has a “sympathizer” father who couldn’t relate to his son that the country he is born in is no longer called East Pakistan...........
Old March 3, 2018, 06:59 PM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

I thought about removing anik's post but then again people need to know what kind of mentality this kind of people have and what kind of people supports him
Old March 3, 2018, 07:25 PM
Cricket Legend

Glad he is banned again.

Last edited by Night_wolf; March 3, 2018 at 07:35 PM.. Reason: mod.warning: do not resort to personal attacks
Old March 4, 2018, 10:20 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sangakkara, Mike Hussey

Why did litton get picked ahead of Anamul

Posted via BC Mobile Edition
Old March 4, 2018, 10:32 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHRAM
Why did litton get picked ahead of Anamul

Posted via BC Mobile Edition
this is a trap. Don't answer it.
Old March 4, 2018, 02:34 PM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
this is a trap. Don't answer it.
It’s not a trap. It’s an easy answer.

Anamul is an incompetent opener. His only job is to open, he can’t open. He couldn’t open vs sl, he couldn’t open vs zim

Liton is a competent wicketkeeper who is letting mushy focus on batting.
He is also a competent batsman who earned his place through league.

One has value of zero, the other has value of two things.
Old March 4, 2018, 02:52 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am_ringo
It’s not a trap. It’s an easy answer.

Anamul is an incompetent opener. His only job is to open, he can’t open. He couldn’t open vs sl, he couldn’t open vs zim

Liton is a competent wicketkeeper who is letting mushy focus on batting.
He is also a competent batsman who earned his place through league.

One has value of zero, the other has value of two things.
Hey Ringo bhai, do you like Huey Lewis and the news?
Old March 4, 2018, 03:15 PM
First Class Cricketer

Never. I like music but Huey’s too black sounding for me. Now if you’d excuse me, I have to go return some tapes.