facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old January 29, 2019, 05:16 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin
Default Brexit Watch

2 months to go till the March 29 deadline. As it stands the UK would crash out without a deal because the House of Commons won't accept the current deal which PM May has signed. Both Labor and Conservative Party oppose the deal for different reasons.

EU has said they won't renegotiate, but May's MPs have demanded she does.

Any Brit forum members know more about this...would love to hear whats going to happen in what seems an impossible quagmire.

#OneTeam1Dream

Old January 29, 2019, 05:20 PM
ODI Cricketer

lol the GBP just keeps on getting pounded in this mess. not invested either way, but the vol is good to watch. Europe is such a mess.
Old January 29, 2019, 05:21 PM
Test Cricketer

Big repercussion for English Premier League...
Old January 29, 2019, 06:50 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonmoy.dhaka
Big repercussion for English Premier League...
Eh, soccer is wussy sport...90 minute waste of time to watch 22 jackasses, only 2 of whom are allowed to use their hands, lol. And thats a "sport". Sports are played by humans, not animals...and a central feature of higher primates is opposable thumbs, dexterity, and use of their forelimbs (ie hands).

#OneTeam1Dream
Old January 30, 2019, 12:32 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: AirBus A340

Quote:
Originally Posted by al Furqaan
Eh, soccer is wussy sport...90 minute waste of time to watch 22 jackasses, only 2 of whom are allowed to use their hands, lol. And thats a "sport". Sports are played by humans, not animals...and a central feature of higher primates is opposable thumbs, dexterity, and use of their forelimbs (ie hands).
lol....tell that to 5 Billion people. Go back to playing Football, where the only participant in the WC is America.
Old January 30, 2019, 12:53 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Quote:
ports are played by humans, not animals...and a central feature of higher primates is opposable thumbs, dexterity, and use of their forelimbs (ie hands).
yes chess is a great sport for you to watch. u can use ur opposable thumbs to move ur pawns.

besides a guy who loves cricket shouldn't be talking about football like that - if u don't want to be mocked.
Old January 30, 2019, 01:51 AM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
yes chess is a great sport for you to watch. u can use ur opposable thumbs to move ur pawns.

besides a guy who loves cricket shouldn't be talking about football like that - if u don't want to be mocked.
Cricket is still a man's game. Loads of players have been bruised, bloodied, effing killed playing cricket.

Boredom is probably the most likely cause of death from playing soccer...haha.

#OneTeam1Dream
Old January 30, 2019, 09:07 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:

I will let this one slide since this is primarily a cricket forum (although I completely disagree with you). But please do not call it soccer.. It is football.
Old January 30, 2019, 09:57 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

I feel bad and worried for all our BC apus and bhaiyas in UK, in England - there may be economic instability in England due to this.
Hope everybody survives through this and UK prevails any 'economic' crisis.
Old January 30, 2019, 10:11 AM
Test Cricketer

Any idea whats happening to Northern Ireland.
Are they going to implement a border between Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland?
Old January 30, 2019, 04:48 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Pilot

I was thinking of opening a thread for our non GB members. Watch this space - I'll explain what's going on.
Old January 31, 2019, 09:30 AM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shingara
I was thinking of opening a thread for our non GB members. Watch this space - I'll explain what's going on.
Areyy Singaraa bhai saheeb! Ki hotey ki oye gelu!
Old January 31, 2019, 01:27 PM
Test Cricketer

Liverpool is my most favorite thing (outside family) in this world. And Jurgen Klopp (manager of LFC) my favorite personality

I love Klopp's take on Brexit . He said, EU might not be perfect but it is the best decision we made. If strong countries stick together than they are better off than being split.

Anyways, here is his interview (very old interview)

https://youtu.be/a5bnJUaZwNc?t=903
Old January 31, 2019, 04:30 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
Areyy Singaraa bhai saheeb! Ki hotey ki oye gelu!
Bhai, ami khetey khowa manush. Sharadin shingara bikri korey tarpor bari firi. Ektu dhoirjo dhorun, ami shob khuley bolchi.
Old February 1, 2019, 11:08 AM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Bhai, ami khetey khowa manush. Sharadin shingara bikri korey tarpor bari firi. Ektu dhoirjo dhorun, ami shob khuley bolchi.
Arrey Singaraa dada, taratari sob khuley bolun!~
Apni tow sei singara khacchen for the last two days, sei je gelen aar kuno khobor nai, shingara khaitesen tow khaitei asen, aar thama-thami nai!

I have been worried about you, your family, Mohammed Chow, Nadim, Mizanur, BanCricFan, Dr. Miraz dada, Taklima Naj apu, SHobha, Fahima, Gunda, Banglaguy and all our BC bhaiyas and apus uncles and anus in the UK.
Old February 1, 2019, 11:10 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul Haque

AT least EU will allow Britons entry without visa
Old February 2, 2019, 08:28 PM
Cricket Legend

So, what is Brexit and what is all this fuss about ?

What is the EU ?
European economic community EEC was formed in 1957 so that all the wealthy countries of west Europe could trade amongst themsleves. That slowly started to expand and other poorer countries from East Europe joined it. This then became known as the European union, EU. The EU acts similar to US with all countries being treated like states. EU decides laws and all EU members have to follow these laws.

What is Brexit?
Britain decided it was not in the best interest of the country in remaining part of this bloc. There was a public vote, where British and Commonwealth citizens participated and 52% of the country voted to say we want to leave the EU.

On the ground, what is going on ?

In May 2004, the EU welcomed ten new member states – the majority from Central and Eastern Europe. Initially Britain's ruling power, the Labour govt. set quota restrictions on how many people could come here from these countries for 10 years ( AFAIK ). Once that restriction ended a few years ago, people from East Europe have been flooding into the UK. Officially, our govt says that there are about 4m of them here. But, our govt likes to cook the books so that the public don't get outraged. So, in reality, there may be 7m that the govt is aware of. Now, there are no border checks or passports used when people move around in the EU. So, in reality there could be 10m here! The govt predicted only hundreds to a thousand would come every year - they were sooo wrong!

East European countries are poor and corrupt. Citizens from countries such as Poland, Romania, Bulgaria & Lithuania are mannerless.
We offer govt benefits ( aka free money )to citizens in the UK. EU citizens can also apply for these while in the UK. These benefits could be child benefits ( if you have kids ) or housing benefits ( free or reduced rent houses ) or unemployed benefits ( you can't find a job ). These East Europeans EE's have been coming here with their whole dynasties and have been claiming benefits. They then send this money back home to their own countries. We are pi$$ed that money from our taxes are being paid to these people and essentially our money is being siphoned off overseas. We are also giving away free houses/flats to these. Naturally, our govt is being economically drained and our debt is increasing sharply!
( http://www.nationaldebtclock.co.uk/ )

These people have also been taking our jobs and posing problems for us in the job market. Teens can no longer easily find jobs at Fast food chains to earn easy money as EE's have taken up these jobs. If you are from Africa or Asia, you need to have good English otherwise you can't land a job. Yet, these people have been landing jobs due to their shada chamra and can't even construct a basic sentence! Some Asian businesses like restaurants have been employing them as cheap labour as they are contracted for £x / day rather than the legal £7.83/hr or even putting them on zero hour contracts - ajkey kaj nai, bashay jao. Jeidin kaj thakbey taka paiba.

And EE men all think they can do construction work( they are not qualified or have experience ). They undertake work in private homes such as house refurbishment, roof repair etc. and always ask for ca£h. They do not have registered companies and do not pay tax on their incomes. They either send money back home or a few of them get together and buy a house. Property prices have rocketed as a result in the country esp. London and almost every new house is bought by an EE.

Crime has also rocketed. EE's bring over acids, drugs and guns from back home as there are no border checks.Thus, these days you see acid attacks and people being shot. They are mannerless and violent and don't fear the Police. They don't hesitate to commit crimes like violent assaults or sexual assaults or rapes. If you tell them anything, e.g. if they are smoking or drinking alcohol on a train ( both illegal ) , they will come and swear at you or beat you up. Burglaries are their favourites. Most houses stay empty during they day as people are at work. They break in and take everything. They keep an eye on people's garbage ( empty TV box means this house has bought a new TV ). Good cars are also targeted. Many cars driven in East Europe still have UK number plates!
They love to target Asian families as we love our gold jewellery. Armed with things similar to metal detectors, your jewellery will be found even if it is in a dhooder tin!
EE gangs have established themselves here and have set up their prostitution businesses in pop-up brothels in every area. Women are trafficked from East Europe with false promises of work by them and forced to work as prostitutes. Pimps or the whores themselves target young men on High streets. You can see MASSAGE stickers plastered everywhere.

What about their behaviour ? They will huddle around bins or outside betting shops and make a lot of noise, smoke and drink and urinate wherever they feel like. They are racist and can't stand Asians or Blacks. If I suit up and sit on a train, I have often seen EE's stare at me in disgust as if they should be in my place and I should be their kajer bua. Or they'll come and sit next to you and ***accidentaly*** hit you with their legs or step on your foot or hit you with their bag.
Almost all EE families have two cars and dogs. They got their driving licenses in East Europe ( most likely posiha diya kinsey ) and this reflects in their horrendous driving. Bangladesher moto driving korey - no lane discipline, driving towards oncoming traffic, speeding, tailgating , queue jumping etc. You get into an accident with them and they either are driving with fake reg plates or have no insurance! Traffic is also horrendous these days and you could be stuck in a traffic jam on dual carriageways.I have stopped doing my weekly shopping due to this.

As our economy is in a bad shape, our stupid govt. has reduced police numbers by getting rid of thousands. So, EE crooks have come in but our police numbers have fallen. If you get mugged or burgled, police won't do anything to catch the crooks.

EE's pickpocket and beg on trains and streets - we never had these here before they came. Ekdin dekhsi garitey pani diya moochey taka chay. If you are using expensive phones and are watching a movie or just browsing on the train, they will get on the train and target you. Just before the doors close, they'll swoop down, take your phone and run out of the train.

We also have a bs EU law - European Human rights. If you a foreigner who comes here and commits a crime, you can't be deported back to your own country as this EU law will prevent it!

Factories and various companies outsource their work and have contracts with agencies, who will ONLY employ EE's! If youa re Brit and call them up, they shamelessly tell you, Sorry, EE's only!

In classrooms, Brit kids are left on their own as teachers are too busy helping EE kids who can't read or write English!

You want to see a Doctor ? It's no longer same day or next day like before. I have to wait a month before I can see my Family doctor.

When I get on a train these days, everyone sitting or standing around me is an EE. I mean wtf? Asians have been here for 100 years and Africans have been here for 200 years, yet you see more EE's than either! On some trains, people pile into the train ( Search on Youtube for what happens on Japan's peak hour trains ) at stations like Westham.

Bangladeshi sromiks who went to countries like Italy ( actually they are worse than ME sromiks ) to sell flowers in parks have also come here en masse as you don't need an English medium school here.

We are tired of EE's coming here and milking us and ruining the standards of our society and thus we all want Brexit.

Last edited by Shingara; February 3, 2019 at 07:07 PM..
Old February 3, 2019, 05:30 PM
Cricket Savant

^^ Thank you my dear Shingara bhaiya for a such clearly expressed, detailed portrayal of the situation form the beginning of this situation that you and many Britons have been facing. I am understanding what you have been feeling far better now. I think I can genuinely understand your frustration and pain caused by this inclusion of countries into the EU that have far lesser economic, proper legal, modern ethical or educational structures.
Old February 3, 2019, 06:04 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Tamim and Shakib

The white working class are fed up with so many none whites taking over their country. So they thought the only way to get some control back is through Brexit without thinking much of the economic consequences and governments inability to come up with plans going forward. The sentiment is not anti towards Europe as a whole but towards EE people.

Tbh I can already see the working class EE, the intelligent ones packing their bags and heading home.
Old February 3, 2019, 07:09 PM
Cricket Legend

Bujhee kom, I have added some more bits towards the end.
Old February 3, 2019, 07:12 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamnsu
The white working class are fed up with so many none whites taking over their country. So they thought the only way to get some control back is through Brexit without thinking much of the economic consequences and governments inability to come up with plans going forward. The sentiment is not anti towards Europe as a whole but towards EE people.

Tbh I can already see the working class EE, the intelligent ones packing their bags and heading home.
That's bs Adam bhai. Stop watching BBC and Sky news. They think old people voted to leave and that young people would have voted differently. Or, there's another group who will tell you that people who voted for Brexit are racists. No, we are not. We don't want EE scum coming over here!

I don't know a single Asian who voted to remain btw.

We asked EU that we want to stop this free migration of people and they said we can't have it. Comes as part of the package.
Our incompetent Conservative govt. had two years to plan things, the PM is a bloody remainer and so are her ministers. They left it till the last minute. Could have been worse, if Labour was around, more EE scum would have arrived.
Old February 3, 2019, 11:50 PM
Cricket Legend

Interesting depiction of ground reality from Shingara that we do not hear otherwise from traditional/mainstream media.

On a lighter note, UK is unfortunately an island. Otherwise, building a WALL would have solved all problems.
Self-respect is the fruit of discipline; the sense of dignity grows with the ability to say no to oneself- AJH| Don’t disrespect your life by living aimlessly – set goals and work hard to attain them.
Old February 4, 2019, 04:00 AM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
That's bs Adam bhai. Stop watching BBC and Sky news. They think old people voted to leave and that young people would have voted differently. Or, there's another group who will tell you that people who voted for Brexit are racists. No, we are not. We don't want EE scum coming over here!

I don't know a single Asian who voted to remain btw.

We asked EU that we want to stop this free migration of people and they said we can't have it. Comes as part of the package.
Our incompetent Conservative govt. had two years to plan things, the PM is a bloody remainer and so are her ministers. They left it till the last minute. Could have been worse, if Labour was around, more EE scum would have arrived.
Your statement that you dont know a single Asian who voted remain, explains your answer really.

A good example is Tulip Siddiq, and her constituency which include a good number of British Asians, and 75% voted remain! Maybe you might not know these people personally but it rules out your point I am afraid.

Well you have missed my point Shingara bro. You talked about another aspect of Brexit and I highlighted another point. This was about the white British working people, which you dont fall into despite being British.

The Brexit itself was a propaganda of that UKIP and help with the media kind of pushed this further. Immigration has been a hot topic other the past decade and the UK government has been trying to tackle where it can apart from EU citizens who have free travel.

Or, there's another group who will tell you that people who voted for Brexit are racists. No, we are not. We don't want EE scum coming over here!
I find these two comments on a juxtaposition really

Also the BBC in particular news cant be without some merit. The EE issue is mainly a problem in London really. How do you explain other constituency outside London who dont have an EE problem that voted for Brexit?

The UK is in a bit of a mess due to poor management and poor diplomacy. It will be a really difficult period for the next few years for all of us.
Old February 4, 2019, 08:06 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToBeFair
Interesting depiction of ground reality from Shingara that we do not hear otherwise from traditional/mainstream media.

On a lighter note, UK is unfortunately an island. Otherwise, building a WALL would have solved all problems.
There are a lot of Africans who have boated it across to Europe and are waiting in France to come here. Our govt does not want them as they claim to be asylum seekers and France or any country in Europe where they first landed would have given them asylum. But, they are greedy and want to move to UK only. They try getting on dinghies or on the back of lorries to come here.

Recently, Serbia did a visa-free pact with Iran. Iranians were then dinghying it to the UK from there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamnsu
Your statement that you dont know a single Asian who voted remain, explains your answer really.

A good example is Tulip Siddiq, and her constituency which include a good number of British Asians, and 75% voted remain! Maybe you might not know these people personally but it rules out your point I am afraid.

Well you have missed my point Shingara bro. You talked about another aspect of Brexit and I highlighted another point. This was about the white British working people, which you dont fall into despite being British.

The Brexit itself was a propaganda of that UKIP and help with the media kind of pushed this further. Immigration has been a hot topic other the past decade and the UK government has been trying to tackle where it can apart from EU citizens who have free travel.

Or, there's another group who will tell you that people who voted for Brexit are racists. No, we are not. We don't want EE scum coming over here!
I find these two comments on a juxtaposition really

Also the BBC in particular news cant be without some merit. The EE issue is mainly a problem in London really. How do you explain other constituency outside London who dont have an EE problem that voted for Brexit?

The UK is in a bit of a mess due to poor management and poor diplomacy. It will be a really difficult period for the next few years for all of us.
That Tulip is an attention-seeking idiot. She was asking about her EU constituents in parliament. Hello... they did't and can't vote for you.

That comment about whites being fed up ... erm... EE's are white too! Why would they want Brexit then ?
The English are very very lenient and have been letting us Asians and Africans come here for years. Bangladeshey onno shob desher manush evabey asha shuru korley , amra eder moto na hoye ulta mair dhor kortam.

EE problem is not linked to London only. I have travelled to a few counties and EE's are everywhere. Lincoln is the worst example.
UKIP has been talking about coming out of EU for the last 20 years! Only when finally s**t hit the fan, did everyone finally pay attention to them.

Adam bhai, We are against uncontrolled immigration from EE, not immigration in general.
Old February 4, 2019, 08:35 AM
Cricket Guru

Quote:

That Tulip is an attention-seeking idiot. She was asking about her EU constituents in parliament. Hello... they did't and can't vote for you.

That comment about whites being fed up ... erm... EE's are white too! Why would they want Brexit then ?
The English are very very lenient and have been letting us Asians and Africans come here for years. Bangladeshey onno shob desher manush evabey asha shuru korley , amra eder moto na hoye ulta mair dhor kortam.

EE problem is not linked to London only. I have travelled to a few counties and EE's are everywhere. Lincoln is the worst example.
UKIP has been talking about coming out of EU for the last 20 years! Only when finally s**t hit the fan, did everyone finally pay attention to them.

Adam bhai, We are against uncontrolled immigration from EE, not immigration in general.
Yes I was specifically taking about the White working class British and not people who are from an ethnic background or English. You and I are talking of different aspects which are both correct.

Uk is curbing down alot on immigration as you can see its more difficult to come into this country as students for example than it was 10 years ago. British citizenship is not as easy as used to be before. This has been an issue for awhile.

In regards to Tulip, I wanted to show how her constituency are made up of also Asians voted to remain.