facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Simulation and Fantasy Cricket

Simulation and Fantasy Cricket Sub forum for all simulation and fantasy related topics

Old August 12, 2012, 01:59 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadim 98
Someone pls add A. McDonald (Aus) and Yoysuf Pathan for round 9 and 10 for MW. Im on my phone. Thanks
yousuf pathan is taken, A macdonald is not on the list

Old August 12, 2012, 02:00 AM

Favorite Player: Innocent Bird

And i was active at All for last 8 hrs at All

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)
Old August 12, 2012, 02:00 AM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
what type of player are you looking for in exchange of him?
Nothing in particular. What did you have in mind?
Old August 12, 2012, 02:01 AM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Look at the order and look at the active members on the draft thread. All top of the list are active. I guess the this order really did work out in the end.
Old August 12, 2012, 02:02 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajfar
Nothing in particular. What did you have in mind?
i can exchange baily for hodge..i can exchange Bolinger for hodge but i have to think about that..atm with my player list i can find these 2 players
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Abul

Surprised to get Brad Hogg at this stage; he has bowling average of 18 with economy of around 6!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
yousuf pathan is taken, A macdonald is not on the list
D. Miller wasnt on the list but he was picked by kholu sox

Old August 12, 2012, 02:03 AM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilscoop
Look at the order and look at the active members on the draft thread. All top of the list are active. I guess the this order really did work out in the end.
It did, just needed some time to get used to the whole process. Plus it's weekend, if it was a weekday I can't speak for other but I'd be sleeping like a baby by now.
Old August 12, 2012, 02:03 AM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Quote:
And i was active at All for last 8 hrs at All

Nadim. The draft is in session. Wait for your turn to come up and then ask the managers whether they will let you cut in and pick more than one player at once. Or else you will have to wait till the end of round 12.

I'm guessing Kohli is too, since he didn't take the deal.

And for your sake, do not disclose anymore names out loud. Others might snatch it!
Old August 12, 2012, 02:04 AM
Cricket Sage

Quote:

David miller was on the list Nadim. We can't add players to the list now, a lot of people will complain. I know if Andrew McDonald was on the list, I would have tried to pick him by now.
Old August 12, 2012, 02:05 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Quote:

he was afaik..Mahmood was not on the list but i took him..that was in the begaining when i didn't know players will have to be on the list to be taken..personally i hate the list..there were many players i couldn't pick because of this..may be from next season we can discuss about this but for the moment we are sticking with this i guess
Old August 12, 2012, 02:05 AM

Thats BS...u cant expect a manager to be online 24/7...the rule should have been there since begining ør never...gr8.

Old August 12, 2012, 02:06 AM
Cricket Sage

Dillu did you decide how you wanna deal with the leftovers? Do they have to be from the MLC draft list, or they can be from outside the list? and how many can we pick at a time and how often?
Old August 12, 2012, 02:10 AM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Thats BS...u cant expect a manager to be online 24/7...the rule should have been there since begining ør never...gr8.

Nadim you were following the u19 cricket thread, you could have just dropped by here and gave a list of your choice to dillu if you knew you were going to be out for a while. That's what T_E, Doc and other people did. That's why we got through the last round. Dillu said it at the beginning after the 6th round if you are not here, and you did not leave names for him to select from you will lose out your turn.
Old August 12, 2012, 02:12 AM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Quote:

Ya, that rule was announced as early as round 2-3. I said it over and over again. I said by round 6 people will have 6 good enough players of their choice to have a decent team and can afford to be skipped if they fail to a) show, b) leave players name. If I'm not wrong and I'm not, you left me exactly 3 players. Why? What happened to your other 2?

Quote:
Dillu did you decide how you wanna deal with the leftovers? Do they have to be from the MLC draft list, or they can be from outside the list? and how many can we pick at a time and how often?
I did mention it before. I was talking to Z about it. It's a 6 hour buffer rule. I'll announce it once we are through this, just so they don't miss it (then again, some people pretty much missed everything, even though I repeated myself many times)

About the left overs, IDK if I should allow players from outside the list. I mean I did give you guys a chance to get some names added in. SNR made me add like a whole load. No one else did. And if I allow it, guys like Andrew Symonds -- people's fav. who missed out will come into play.

I'll make a final call soon. Give a day. Let me put these guys in first.

100+ players in less than 24 hrs. Hauling it!
Old August 12, 2012, 02:15 AM

Quote:
Nadim you were following the u19 cricket thread, you could have just dropped by here and gave a list of your choice to dillu if you knew you were going to be out for a while. That's what T_E, Doc and other people did. That's why we got through the last round. Dillu said it at the beginning after the 6th round if you are not here, and you did not leave names for him to select from you will lose out your turn.
No i wasnt following..i left after 14 overs and didnt came back to check the score for a sec until now...i did pm dillu my choices yesterday but they were All gone nd 3 round in 10 hrs is crazy given that we normally take 12 hrs to finish a round

Old August 12, 2012, 02:17 AM
Cricket Legend

The difference between Andrew Symonds and other left over players is huge; please don't add Symonds it will change the whole scenario
Old August 12, 2012, 02:17 AM

What happened to other 2?

Well am been active from my phone for last 48 hrs and when i pmed u i couldnt think of many players and plus, u pmed me saying u gøt løt of shyt to do so didnt bother pm u again as i wasnt expecting u guys to complete 3 round in 8/9 hrs.

Old August 12, 2012, 02:19 AM
Cricket Sage

^ in that case don't allow outside name. Let's just get the season started without any more problem. As for the leftovers. i think after the draft closes, wait at least good 6-8 hours before letting us pick from left over. Open up a new thread for left over selection, and specify the rules, 6 hour buffer zone and how many players we can pick at a time? 6-8 hours after the 12th round should be enough for everyone to have seen this new thread and know the rules for picking leftover players. Otherwise it will be unfair because the draft might have ended and some us wont' even know about it.
Old August 12, 2012, 02:19 AM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Quote:
No i wasnt following..i left after 14 overs and didnt came back to check the score for a sec until now...i did pm dillu my choices yesterday but they were All gone nd 3 round in 10 hrs is crazy given that we normally take 12 hrs to finish a round

You gave me exactly 3 names, and you got all 3 of them. It clearly says 5 names. Even 4 names would've worked. (Not to mention I had to dig through my whole inbox to figure out which one was for which round, since you don't put the round number on the title.)

Yes it's crazy! It's crazy good!! Normally we waited for you and Moc, londoners to show up. But since everyone was present we couldn't do that.
Old August 12, 2012, 02:22 AM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Quote:
What happened to other 2?

Well am been active from my phone for last 48 hrs and when i pmed u i couldnt think of many players and plus, u pmed me saying u gøt løt of shyt to do so didnt bother pm u again as i wasnt expecting u guys to complete 3 round in 8/9 hrs.

This is the PM. Don't put words in my pm. What happened to the other 2? Go check you roster. They are sitting there. Ross Taylor was taken ages ago. IDK why you'd mention him again. You can't blame me for getting skipped. You are the GM, act like one like rest of the guys. I wasn't gonna make 5 other guys wait and still be at round 8 right now. You FAILD to provide me with FIVE names. SIMPLE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilscoop
Quote:
1) Starc, Mitchell (Aus)
2) Ross Taylor(nz)
3) Dockrell (ireland)

Thanks

you can go pick them yourself? you are here all the time, you were here during last 2 rounds. idk why you would want to make me work. I already have enough crap to do. I'm picking players for that actually can't be here. This is not a get out of doing your work card.
Old August 12, 2012, 02:23 AM

Quote:
^ in that case don't allow outside name. Let's just get the season started without any more problem. As for the leftovers. i think after the draft closes, wait at least good 6-8 hours before letting us pick from left over. Open up a new thread for left over selection, and specify the rules, 6 hour buffer zone and how many players we can pick at a time? 6-8 hours after the 12th round should be enough for everyone to have seen this new thread and know the rules for picking leftover players. Otherwise it will be unfair because the draft might have ended and some us wont' even know about it.
There r 2/3 plsyes have been picked outside list so do they count? Including D. Miller of KS. And a player from NW's team

Old August 12, 2012, 02:26 AM
Administrator

Don't add any players to the draft
Dilu - give Nadim a double pick now for his 11th and 12th (suggestion)

So when we move on to 12, Nadim will already have had a pick.

I have no objections.

I will start trading AFTER the 12th round once I place all my players in a grid and see where I am falling short.
Old August 12, 2012, 02:26 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Quote:
There r 2/3 plsyes have been picked outside list so do they count? Including D. Miller of KS. And a player from NW's team

again miller was on the list..and i picked mahmood way early..2nd round..i didn't know we had a list..dillscoop ageed and let me pick mahmood..if he told me that i cant have mahmood i would have picked Bravo stright ahead..now lots of rounds are gone and it would be unfair if i have to drop mahmood
Old August 12, 2012, 02:27 AM
Cricket Legend

David Miller was on the list from beginning of the season