facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 29, 2008, 06:01 AM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Mashrafe
Default Ashraful goes hunting for Lions!

After what he termed as Bangladesh's toughest series in the last couple of years, Ashraful hoped to give Sri Lanka a run for their money at home next month. "We have really pushed the opposition in the last two home series and we came very close to beating South Africa and New Zealand in Tests," he said. "I am confident we will play good cricket against Sri Lanka and also Zimbabwe."

YEEEEEEEAAAAAAA BOIII! You GO Captain!u were thhhhhhhisss close to ending Kallis' international career and Vettori was sweating like a pig throughout the test thinking...wow that Ashraful really got us down this time.

The two humungous double digit double trouble harrassing embarrassing loss did not sink in with the fans, my capitan de la Bangladesh is already playing the victory horn for the SL series.

YOU TELL "EM ASHY...U tell all of them how we roll. Innings defeat-- So what?! Didnt score--So WHat?! Utter embarassment--so WHat?

ASHY my boi have done this so many times, he will just take another trip to London to cool off and sign autographs for english schoolchildren.

While the rest of you fatcats can make ur fantasy squads, hate speeches, fan speeches and argue amongst each other, our BIG DADDY ASHY baby is going to count his loot that he earned from the series. And ofcourse compare them and take pictures with BIG DADDY habla bashar and flash their loot like big time bankers baby!

Dont you know, if ASHY was in America, he would have been the CEO of Lehman Brothers, AIG, Bear Sterns and Enron at the same time! Y?? Cuz he is that goooooood.

Ah the joys of being young and playing for a team that cant win but cant afford to lose the culprit of the loss. Hats off to you my boy, ASHY!