facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Closed Thread

Old March 12, 2013, 04:25 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket_pagol
Naimul_Hd, this culture needs to stop. The govt (AL) could have done it's part by showing restraint, but they refused to do so... Neither's BNP nor AL wants to do anything to improve our political culture, so defending this type of action is the wrong thing to do for Bangladeshi Democracy. Unfortunately, I see no qualitative differences between the parties.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraz
So, some of you think that people like Fakhrul, Khoka, Rizvy and Aman were making bombs in the party office?

I look forward to hearing the opposite version at some point in the future when Ashraf, Hanif, MK Alamgir and Nasim et al will be arrested from AL headquarter for making cocktails and potka.

We are too much biased to have a decent political culture in Bangladesh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zunaid
^^ Miraz - well said. One day.

No one was condoning, rather wishing for, the tit-for-tat except for Miraz and Zunaid.

Naimul_Hd was just pointing out that the tit-for-tat desired by Miraz and Zunaid for a "one-day" in the future had already happened in the past.

As you can see from the prior posts above. and

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naimul_Hd
History repeats itself ! No need to look forward, it already happened to AL ...
[pic deleted]

Old March 12, 2013, 04:27 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

shob shiyal er ek daak!
Old March 12, 2013, 04:33 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon
shob shiyal er ek daak!
Aar kak shunsi naki kaker mangsho khai na.
Old March 12, 2013, 04:46 PM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Mohammad Rafique

zsayeed, you couldn't comprehend what Zunaid bhai referred to and what I meant by that post. Please open your mind, it is not that difficult.

"One day" decency will find its place in our political culture.
Old March 12, 2013, 04:49 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraz
zsayeed, you couldn't comprehend what Zunaid bhai referred to and what I meant by that post. Please open your mind, it is not that difficult.

"One day" decency will be a part of our political culture.
Really? But you started off your post with "in future" you will see tables reversed, and then came the "one day" ... so semantically I concluded. In fact I was not the only one.

If what you say is implied - then kudos.
Old March 12, 2013, 04:51 PM
Cricket Legend

News from the same day:

সংলাপে বসতে সরকার প্রস্তুত: মতিয়া চৌধুরী

সরকারই সংলাপ চায় না: মির্জা ফখরুল
Old March 12, 2013, 05:16 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsayeed
Really? But you started off your post with "in future" you will see tables reversed, and then came the "one day" ... so semantically I concluded. In fact I was not the only one.

If what you say is implied - then kudos.
I'm sorry to say semantics does not appear to be your strong suit. Unless your biases are so strong you purposely misconstrue and misinterpret to support your own weltanschauung. Whatever the reason, whether purposeful or not, this just makes it nigh on impossible to engage in a rational and logical discourse with you - even when we appear to be agreeing 90 percent of the time. So be it. This has run its course. Like most everyone here in this thread (a microcosm of the old country), the beliefs and biases are so entrenched that the synapses are incapable of firing new pathways - no matter how the words are strung together, we make the same semantic interpretation.
Old March 12, 2013, 05:25 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

I never thought your kind of blind educated party supporter will fight this way in any educated forum. I was wrong. You started with supporting Shahbag and saying that all other issues will come.... Now you are fighting and standing for every bit of Awami dirty politics.....

You have become such blind Awami supporter here that I can't believe. Even the headings you quoted without even reading or avoiding the text to mislead....:

AL: সংলাপে বসতে সরকার সব সময় প্রস্তুত। বিরোধী দল সংসদে এসে আলোচনা করতে সমস্যা কোথায়

BNP wants a one t one talk with AL

And you don't find any difference between these two? Now lungi Kacha dia proman korte namben, shongsod koto Boro mohan jaiga Alap korar jonno, aingoto bhabe AL koto gonotantric position e ase etc etc.....

Bhai, AL support Koren Kono oshubidha nai... Kintu bhai ektu civilized bhabe support Koren, Gramer chayer dokaner style e na bhai.

You don't need to be so aggressive in your propaganda. This won't bring result in your party's favor... And no party can benefit with such attitude of followers ... Just may be some temporary benefits. As Miraz said; open your mind and I add eyes...
Old March 12, 2013, 07:23 PM
BC Editorial Team

Can I rename this thread the zsayeed blog?
Old March 12, 2013, 07:41 PM
Chief Moderator

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

It would be better if we NOT to be glued to our own views only and try to see it from other side as well, because we may not be able to realize what others are thinking and see. It is sometimes difficult to find our own biases, but even then some one try to establish it as a fact, this is better to be avoidable.

-As myself

Having said that, I think this thread has served it's purpose already. I will close this thread for the time being as this is now going further and further off topic.

-As Mod

Last edited by reverse_swing; March 12, 2013 at 10:01 PM.. Reason: mod.edit: your-->our
Old May 8, 2013, 03:48 AM

Met police chief orders investigation after death threats made to Bangladeshi activists

BRITAIN’S most senior policeman has ordered a security review for 10 Bangladeshi political activists after they were named in a hit list compiled by Islamic extremists.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/397...eshi-activists
Closed Thread