facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old September 14, 2008, 11:01 PM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Mohammad Rafique

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasif
I didn't like that either, we could have published it yesterday.
The decision was to publish the article simultaneously on both website. Probably Cricinfo published it about 30 minutes earlier than anticipated.

It's very early morning in UK. I was doing some fine tune before publishing it. Anyway, BC version is quite different than CI version.

Old September 14, 2008, 11:06 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Graeme Smith

I'm praying that Siddons actually succeeds at what he is doing. I dun't mind losing the next 10 or 20 games, if it still results in long term improvements. I dun't want bangladesh to win "on their day". I want them to play well consistantly.
Old September 14, 2008, 11:07 PM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Development

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraz
The decision was to publish the article simultaneously on both website. Probably Cricinfo published it about 30 minutes earlier than anticipated.

It's very early morning in UK. I was doing some fine tune before publishing it. Anyway, BC version is quite different than CI version.
In that case I take it back. I thought they published it many hours before us. I didn't check the site until now.
They said, "After we turn into bones and fragments, we get resurrected anew?!" Say, "Even if you turn into rocks or iron.[17:49-50] |Wiki: Cold Fusion occurring via quatum tunnelling in ~101500 years makes everything into iron.
Old September 14, 2008, 11:12 PM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Founder

Favorite Player: তামীম, শা

Aside from ahaving to share it with Cricinfo - Excellenet work. Now, we demand a follow up interview to cover the recent developments.
Old September 15, 2008, 08:56 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Sakib - the real Tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsifTheManRahman
Hmm...it doesn't look like he said anything that we don't already know.
In fact, all I can see is a doyal baba smoking hukkah and saying "shoburer fol mitha hoy".

Anyway, it's good to hear his comments, but I think it's more of poetic words than anything else. I don't blame Miraz for that.

However, for a piece like this, I would've expected it to have stayed to BC only.
Old September 15, 2008, 09:36 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny747
yah..just read it. He sang the same song. there was nothing new in the interview.
Ditto
Miraz vai,
why did not you ask his task was to improve the national team, not the national structure. As a university teacher, you are well aware that not all students start from same foundation due to our poor educational system. But those same students compete with the best after graduation. We complain about how you have to make the foundation, work harder to make the weaker students on par so that they could compete with the best. So why he is blaming poor foundation of the national players for his failure. Actually according to him, we did not fail. But that is different issue. If he is so interested on creating the foundation he should join as academy coach - not national coach. Yes we have to think about long term sustainable success but not at the cost of short and middle term success.