facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old October 6, 2005, 04:42 AM
Test Cricketer

Default Do u think we should play a triangular with Zim & Kenya later this year?

Guyz,

Do we actually need to play a triangular wid Zim & Kenya. BCB says no to it coz they actually fear we might loose against them and the pressure on ICC to do something with us would be high.

I blv we should play vs them in december and bcoz i know we 've got wht it takes to beat them given the condition dat our players play at thier best and after all in home condition it shldn't be difficult for BD to win a triangular involving these two teams but yes if they loose they will understand where they actually are in the cricket class and they will also know how much of real tigera they are infact.

All we can say it would not only be interesting when BD play vs Zim & Kenya but also its gonna be a gr8 challenge for our cricketers to prove not only to us but to the whole world that we are actually better than Zim & Keny given the condition now dat Zim is much stronger than last time we played vs them back in home.

We should prove dat we are better than zim and kenya and we 've got what it takes to stay aming test teams ahead of these two teams.

In my opinion comin december we need to play them with gr8 commitment, full determintation and ofcourse with out dat damn gr8 CHACHA (He should just retire now . saw in lanka how he played, utter rubbish)

Please vote yes if u think we need to play later this year otherwise no!!!

Thnks..

Edited on, October 6, 2005, 9:52 AM GMT, by lance_klusner.

Old October 6, 2005, 05:01 AM
ODI Cricketer

After voting, I was automatically directed to the results page. I was amazed to see 100% in favour of 'yes', only to realise I was the first to have voted and 1 out of 1 was 100% of course !
Old October 6, 2005, 10:19 AM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by abherath
After voting, I was automatically directed to the results page. I was amazed to see 100% in favour of 'yes', only to realise I was the first to have voted and 1 out of 1 was 100% of course !
not any more! ha ha!
Old October 6, 2005, 10:21 AM
ODI Cricketer

Delete the other post, Lance.
Old October 6, 2005, 02:22 PM
Club Cricketer

Favorite Player: Mashrafee Bin Mortaza

In my opinion it would be a nice triangular tournament involving Bangladesh, Kenya, and Zimbabwe and while we are at it why not invite Scotland too.

I remember the last time these countries (BD, Zim and Ken) played a triangular in Dhaka. It was a great disappointment for us the BD cricket fans. Hopefully the next time we meet Kenya, we can take revenge for the last world cup defeat.

If BCB thinks that BD national team is too busy then why not BD A team, Zim A team and Kenya national team play a triangular series in Bangladesh. We used to play with A teams from other test nations before we got our test status. So, why don't we give the same opportunity to teams like Kenya, Scotland, Holland, Namibia, Canada, Nepal etc.

Edited on, October 6, 2005, 7:30 PM GMT, by milton_eng.
Old October 7, 2005, 11:45 AM
First Class Cricketer

certainly yes!!
i'll b happy 2 c kenya cummin bac n give sum serious entertainment!