facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old June 1, 2003, 10:41 PM
First BC Member

Favorite Player: A successful cricketer
Default Why does it happen to us?

I want to know why it happens to us, whenever we are supposed to play a team (this time - it is Australia), we end up playing a team in need of winning for revenge of other teams - like Australia lost to West Indies 3 ODIs in a row, and the next series for Australia is against Bangladesh when they will be roaring to win against Bangladesh.

Australia will win against us, but it would have been better if Australia would be facing Bangladesh after a 7-Nil or at least after even 1 win in the last match against the West Indies. If that had happened, then may be Australian players would have been relaxed a little bit and our Habibul Bashar or Mohammad Ashraful could have scored a few fifies under their belts.

Old June 1, 2003, 10:48 PM
BanglaCricket Staff

Well this is luck (a bad luck). In a way this is good you know, it will make us more strong but on other hand we need to play good to gain confidence which I think won't happen after Australia lost 4-3 to WI.
Old June 1, 2003, 11:43 PM
Club Cricketer

Default Australia are a bunch of JOKES

I said this earlier as well and u guys should know this. Australia have lost 3 games in a row and this should tell u guys the strength of the Aussie team. India can easily beat Australia 4-0 in tests this year and also win the VB series later without losing a match.

Coming to the post, Australia would be a bit low on confidence, so it sad for ur team. Had Aus won 7-0 or 6-1, they would have thrown a second-string side but that looks unlikely now. They would throw a full-strength team and ur chances of throwing up a fight go down.
Old June 2, 2003, 04:19 PM
BanglaCricket Staff

Let the time do the talking.
Old June 2, 2003, 04:24 PM
Administrator
Operations & Administrations

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

WI beat Inida 4-3 and India is the winners??

WI lost to Australia 4-3, and Australia is the losers?

Are you ok Amit? I am begining to get worried now.
Old June 3, 2003, 11:44 AM
Cricket Legend

Default \"Are you ok Amit?\"

Raana bhai, now you are starting to worry me. Eta ekta question holo? Of course he is not okay. The man is nuts. Completely looney. An extended stay at Pabna might do him some good.
Old June 3, 2003, 12:23 PM
Administrator

Sham,

onek onek din age ekta U2U pathiyechhilam. Ajo kono reply pelam na. Tai shesh porjonto jiggesh kortei hochhe,

Are you ok?
Old June 3, 2003, 05:04 PM
First Class Cricketer

Default IN A WAY IT\'S GOOD FOR US

fwullah,

It doesn't really matter if Australia won or lost against WI. The Australian team always plays to win. ONLY TO WIN. Therefore, they will also play against Bangladesh with a MUST WIN attitude.

It's good for us in a way for 3 reasons:

1) As they lost to WI, their confidence will be a bit shaky. I mean they won't be able to be 100% confident as they were.

2) They will not take any risk. They are likely to employ a better team against Bangladesh than if they won all those matches against WI. I mean, possibility is that we will play against all the renowned Aussie players. Its better for us to lose against the proper Australia team than against Australia A team.

3) Also, our players should get extra motivation knowing that it is possible for Australia team to be beaten. Especially by WI, a team we know quite well.

Who knows what will happen? I am talking about the 3rd ODI in Darwin........

Old June 3, 2003, 10:08 PM
ODI Cricketer

fwullah:
You asked the question on behalf of all the Bangladeshis. It seems like Bangladesh has no let go. We always face the fiercest fire. In the long run this will only do good to BD cricket. But we realy need National League to be played properly with 6 divisions 'home and away' on better wicket, unlike this year. Hopefully, FC cricket in BD will become very competative and many talented cricketers will flourish. But BCB is all talk so far and no action.
I would like to know what others think here in this message board how to improve BD cricket over all.
Thanks
Old June 4, 2003, 03:12 AM
Club Cricketer

Default Ur replys -

Ehsan - Nice post and well said too. Time only will tell who will win the series and by what margin. Lets forget it till then.

Rajputro and Sham - I do not want to hurt u 2 guys but I am always OK and i do not think that u 2 guys are OK. I am always OK. India are going to win the test series 4-0 against Aus. Even ur aussie friend, Habibul_fan has said that India will win 4-0. Also, India beat WI 2-0 in a 3 test series last year and in the last 7 home tests between Ind and Aus, India won 5 of them. U guys do not know the strength of the Indian team. India are going to win that test series 4-0.

Also, i am a 17 year old Indian supporting Bangladesh who believes that India will beat Aus 4-0 this year. If u guys can have a 13 year old Australian who believes that India will win 4-0 against Aus as a Bangladeshi fan, then u guys can have me as a Bangladeshi fan as well. Also, I come here to have meaningful discussions with u guys about ur cricket and discuss ways of improving ur cricket. I have become a Bangladeshi fan now as I do not think that we Indians have any right to make fun of ur team. U guys should see my thread "Bangladeshs squad against Australia" to see that i really come here to discuss about ur cricket with u guys.

Doorbin - I guess that u are as optimistic as Shahid is in this board. I also wish that ur team beats Aus. I would be delighted if that happens but if u try and be realistic, ur team needs to wait for atleast 4/5 years to beat Australia. I think that for the 3rd Odi at Darwin, ur team would give Aussies a scare but will still lose the match.

Habibul_fan - Thanks for agreeing with me that India will win 4-0 against Aus. I am happy that atleast u being an Aussie agree with me over it.
Old June 4, 2003, 03:51 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Michael Slater
Default WHAT!!!!!

AGREE???? AS IF THAT WOULD HAPPEN. THAT'S NOT ME IT'S THAT STUPID IMPOSTER!

[Edited on 4-6-2003 by Habibul_fan]
Old June 4, 2003, 09:02 AM
Administrator

So Amit, What are you willing to pay as the price if India dont win 4-0? And what if we, the abnormal people (Me, Sham) are right and the Aussie kicks India's rear end (wins the serise against India), what is the price you will pay for making such childish remark?
Old June 4, 2003, 10:30 AM
Banned

These discussions are just getting too gay !!
Old June 4, 2003, 09:18 PM
BanglaCricket Staff

Default Mystery

Can some one solve this mystery?

James you mean, you weren't that poster who agreed with Amit rite? As I noticed earlier some signed up as "Habibul__fan" and you are "Habibul_fan". Notice the difference! Was that you Amit who signed up as "Habibul__fan" and posted that thing. I dunno but I think you were the one cz I remember you saying "Indian fans can do anything for their team".
Old June 5, 2003, 03:24 AM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Development

Now, amit why would you do that?

People can recognize you by your writing. Taking Habibul_fan's nick won't dupe us!

LoL
Old June 5, 2003, 03:28 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Michael Slater

Amit.....what a retard

Keep off the weed too
Old June 5, 2003, 03:52 AM
Club Cricketer

Default Ur replys -

Rajputro - Let me support India in the way i want to support. We Indian fans are always passionate about our cricket and can do anything for our team. U should not feel bad if I say India will win 4-0 against Aus. Even our aussie friend, Habibul_fan agrees with me about it. I am sure that India will win 4-0 against Aus and u can even bet with me for that. When that happens, i am sure u guys would be found crying.

Habibul_fan - Thanks for agreeing with me. I always knew that u would agree with me. I also saw that u were surprised to see that u agreed with me, but it is good to see it. Keep up the good work
Old June 5, 2003, 08:35 AM
Administrator

Amit, stop using the Habibul__Fan id. That is too much. It does fall under harrassment. Otherwise, we will have to ban it, and since it is an IP ban, you wont be able to come here with your nick either.

Let us not cross the line.