facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old February 12, 2005, 08:58 PM
Cricket Guru

Default how to deal with \"break-up\"....\"returning of love\"....and the final end

Dear Brothers & Friends,

Break-up, cheating, fighting is a major part of our life. How to deal with it? Seeking for your advices and views. Thanks

Edited on, February 16, 2005, 10:45 AM GMT, by SS.

Old February 12, 2005, 09:11 PM
BanglaCricket Multimedia

hmm kothin topic... bhasha harai felsi...
Old February 12, 2005, 09:13 PM
Test Cricketer

Break up is part of any relationship unless it is the right one. But put some effort to split up with your friend(s)/girlfriend in more civilised way. Keeping a friendly relationship afterwards is an option which most often doesn't work.

Cheating is a whole different issue alltogether. Honesty is one of the core value of a relationship.
I suggest you to move on.

Life is about sharing, caring, smiling, loving and living something worth remembering. Life is no dress rehersal, there is one shot and when the curtain comes down, thats it. Nobody will remember if your performance was nothing. Take the life as it comes and get on with it.
Old February 12, 2005, 09:20 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sangakkara

SS, if youre an optimist and want to move on with your beautiful life regardless of all the pain and agony and misery caused by your girl, then follow my instance:

I was annoyed and upset when my girl wrote to break off our engagement and ask for her photograph back. I went out and collected from my friends all the unwanted photographs of women that I could find, bundled them all together, and sent them back with the following note: "I regret that I cannot remember which one is you - please keep your photo and return the others."

But if youre a dull pessimist somber soul, then go bang your head with a cricket bat and drink "fencidil"

Edited on, February 13, 2005, 2:21 AM GMT, by Navarene.
Old February 12, 2005, 09:48 PM
Cricket Guru

I tried everything....being optimisti(!!) and also pessimist...being nice to her so nice to express my deepest love....even she started to ignore me more and more...also got myself to the position of banging my head with cricket bat too lolz
but I accepted her refusal though her reason was strange....

but as I am a believer of true love..I waited for her for three years..eventually she came back!!! yes she did...but

Story continues...more complexity came up... more issues added when it came to final stage of committment like marriage arrangement. I thought she realized and she loves me. But she doesn't want to admit that she loves me!!! What on earth this girl species created with, only God knows!!!
Old February 12, 2005, 09:55 PM
Cricket Legend

This is like a Cosmo story on relationships in the making. The BC version.

Group Hug!! Sniff Sniff...

SS, get out and have fun. One girl is not that important. There are MILLIONS of girls out there that are smarter, more beautiful and probably even "sensitive" enough to go out with a "romantic" wussy like you.

Don't let me bitchslap you.
Old February 12, 2005, 10:05 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim, Riyad, Ashraful

My sympathy for you SS. It's a great chance here for me to piss you off since you are vulnerable but I will let it pass.....

Anyone can give advice.. but it's not that easy to follow it... I bet you have the answer too. If you think this girl is too shaky.. JUST F*** it!! Life is too short to waste on one worthless piece.

If your case is on about some conservative girl.. who is confused as well.. then ignore the above comment

Now, focus on sports.. play cricket with your friends.... do studies.... build muscles and go out and meet ppl but don't get involved into bad things.. Everything will be fine!! Banglacricket will always be there for you! She might not love you but WE DO!!

We love you SS. Happy Valentine's day.
Old February 12, 2005, 10:07 PM
Cricket Legend

I remember the Arnab story about Jumping ladders!! LOL - ARnab is too short to jump.. bechara...

Hug me baby!! but don't kiss me... first take some tictac..
Old February 12, 2005, 10:17 PM
BanglaCricket Staff

Quote:
Originally posted by SS
but as I am a believer of true love..I waited for her for three years..eventually she came back!!! yes she did...but

Story continues...more complexity came up... more issues added when it came to final stage of committment like marriage arrangement. I thought she realized and she loves me. But she doesn't want to admit that she loves me!!! What on earth this girl species created with, only God knows!!!
What made her come back to you then? If she never loved you then may not want to call it a break-up. Here is my advice: Don't waste your time on a girl who does not value your feelings! Be a man and kick her out of your life. Love is a gift of God, if she could not recognise it then she is very unfortunate. But if she really does not love you then its okey too, not all the girls you like would have feelings for you. One-sided love is never good, thus I would suggest you, not to take any step further on marrying her.

Girls are like buses if you miss one, then wait and catch another! But it does not mean that I am telling you be a player and flirt around. All I am saying is to wait for the right girl to enter your life, who would understand your feelings and would love you back.

Just forget her, may be she was never meant to be for you.
Old February 12, 2005, 10:46 PM
Cricket Legend

after reading ehsan's response, I just remembered something.... Remembering God or getting involved in spiritual stuff helps a lot I believe instead of riding different buses. That's my personal thing though...
Old February 12, 2005, 11:02 PM
Cricket Guru

Thank you all ...I guess all you guys with your knowledge and judgement gave me a very positive and good answers for all my confusion and depression...Thanks Orpheus for your valentine day love from banglacricket and all...lolz ..I love banglacricket and you guys too
Thanks to all too...now I am not feeling alone hahaha

Mr. ehsan ..your words are matchless and sums up everything about one sided relationship...indeed love is created by God for good purpose and it should be valued like that way...who doesn't know how to value it should not have any rights to practice it

Spiritual practice and God's help are always the savior and show us the right path...I think I should put more effort on it

let's see what happens I guess I will let you know lolol...i totally lost myself but the hope you guys giving me bring me to life again thanks
Old February 12, 2005, 11:16 PM
BanglaCricket Staff

Quote:
Originally posted by Orpheus
after reading ehsan's response, I just remembered something.... Remembering God or getting involved in spiritual stuff helps a lot I believe instead of riding different buses. That's my personal thing though...
Orpheus I was not really pointing to ride on different buses. All I wanted to say is that the buses you missed would not have taken you home, so wait for the right bus that will get you home.

And yeah, praying namaz and Allah's remembrance can surely help a lot. Remember, Allah is the One whom you should love the most.

You are most welcome SS. Its good to hear that you are getting back to yourself, all those who replied, our main purpose was to get you back to yourself. Cheers!

Edited on, February 13, 2005, 4:19 AM GMT, by ehsan.
Old February 13, 2005, 01:08 AM

Favorite Player: Mashrafee Mortaza

my advice is, do not listen to any advice. no, not kidding. LOL.

be yourself. do what u feel like doing, don't do what u dont feel like. no rule, no regulations. no dos, no don'ts. it gonna be hard, but will ease out with time. so, let the time pass, doing whatever u feel like.
Old February 13, 2005, 06:09 AM
Cricket Legend
Fantasy Winner: BD v NZ 2008

Do whatever seems the best to you.
Old February 13, 2005, 08:38 AM
Test Cricketer

SS be confident in your approach. Show determination without being arrogant. Girls like a confident person as husband. Girls also think about security to become a wife. Try to find out what is really bothering her. Talk to common friends if you can.Good luck!
Old February 13, 2005, 11:04 AM
Cricket Guru

"Girls also think about security to become a wife...."
then i guess she should marry a security guard :P
Old February 13, 2005, 04:37 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
I remember the Arnab story about Jumping ladders!! LOL - ARnab is too short to jump.. bechara...

What the hell is this ulluk talking about?
Old February 13, 2005, 04:56 PM
Cricket Legend

Let her go.

If she comes back, the love is gonna stand the test of times to come.

If she doesn't, it wasn't meant to be.
Old February 13, 2005, 08:42 PM
Cricket Sage

Basically you have three choice:

1, Go through the same process, find a girl, fall in love, get betrayed and dumped, and so on... just keep hope there will be infinte cycle of love and hate...

2. Do the same as choice-1, But make sure you dump her before she does to her.

3. Go to the toilet or roof top alone and cry as much as you can. Then go to internet and contact Ghotok(Matchmaker) Pakhi Bhai, find a good girl, get married, ....couple of children and live a happy life.

So see ypu have lots of choice.

So don't worry be Happy

Old February 13, 2005, 09:13 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Don't want to jinx anyone

Quote:
Originally posted by Fazal
Basically you have three choice:

1, Go through the same process, find a girl, fall in love, get betrayed and dumped, and so on... just keep hope there will be infinte cycle of love and hate...

2. Do the same as choice-1, But make sure you dump her before she does to her.

3. Go to the toilet or roof top alone and cry as much as you can. Then go to internet and contact Ghotok(Matchmaker) Pakhi Bhai, find a good girl, get married, ....couple of children and live a happy life.

So see ypu have lots of choice.

So don't worry be Happy

Option 3 is the most guaranteed one, methinks
Old February 13, 2005, 09:17 PM
Cricket Legend

Option 3 is for losers as well. It's our national characteristic though. So, it comes naturally to us.
Old February 13, 2005, 09:27 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by SS
...I guess all you guys with your knowledge and judgement gave me a very positive and good answers for all my confusion and depression...
it might look very simple answer, however, you got a better chance to start your life again. And it's the best.

Honestly, you got a better option.
Old February 13, 2005, 11:27 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by Arnab
Quote:

What the hell is this ulluk talking about?
Dude you know exactly what I am talking about. I think that was a pre-hack post!! :p

It's ok!! But denial is good sometimes
Old February 13, 2005, 11:34 PM
Cricket Legend

Seriously, I didn't get the reference at all. I must have misplaced the memo.
Old February 14, 2005, 12:23 AM
Cricket Legend

Rejection is well known for causing dementia . How is she doing by the way?