facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Match Archive

Match Archive Relive the match-time passion (Read Only)

Old August 12, 2009, 06:54 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: ZAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadim 98
Let's go for it Zunaid....

একটা ১০০ কইরা দেখাইয়া দে তুই কি করতে পারিস...
Yes it's time for a big knock from him..

Old August 12, 2009, 09:12 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: MAM & MBM

nadim 98
Cricket Guru

nadim ki cheka khaiso naki?
Old August 12, 2009, 09:33 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Shakib, Nasir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohel NR
THRASH UTSEYA! THRASH MUGABELAND!! TAKE NO PRISONERS!!! SHOW NO MERCY!!!! LEAVE NO DOUBT!!!!! ...
send our Army down there if necessary...
Old August 12, 2009, 09:35 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

kau ekta gaan dhoren bhai. Abdur Jabbar'r famous gaan ta jani ki Nolok gaisilo?
Old August 12, 2009, 09:38 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: MAM & MBM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
kau ekta gaan dhoren bhai. Abdur Jabbar'r famous gaan ta jani ki Nolok gaisilo?
"Tara Bhora Raate"

Hotath ei gaan ta dhorte boltesen je?? Ghotona ki?
Old August 12, 2009, 10:07 AM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigers_eye
kau ekta gaan dhoren bhai. Abdur jabbar'r famous gaan ta jani ki nolok gaisilo?
কেইসটা কি মিজান ভাই?
Old August 12, 2009, 10:12 AM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murad
"Tara Bhora Raate"

Hotath ei gaan ta dhorte boltesen je?? Ghotona ki?
Gaan ta amar khubi prio. Hotat koira matha blank hoiye gasilo. thanks.

Onek'er chocolate craving hoi, amar hoi gaan'er. kintu cricket'er ato chaap'a shob bhuilay jachchi.
Old August 12, 2009, 10:14 AM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntu
কেইসটা কি মিজান ভাই?
Office'a bangla font download nai. Nor can I download (Govt'er maal). Have to wait till evening to see the post.
Old August 12, 2009, 10:24 AM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
Office'a bangla font download nai. Nor can I download (Govt'er maal). Have to wait till evening to see the post.
sobure meowa fole...u will have some after office time...: )
Old August 12, 2009, 03:24 PM

Quote:
কেইসটা কি মিজান ভাই?
গতরাতে ভাবী স্পেশাল ছিল...

ঢেকি-ছাটা চালের খিচুরী, হাঁসের ভূনা মাংশ, সাদা গোল বেগুন আর শুকনা মরিচ দিয়ে ডিম ভাজা আর খাঁটি ঘী + = মন ফুরফুরা !!!

Old August 12, 2009, 03:26 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Quote:
নারে জাভেদ ভাই ঘটনা তা না। তবে আছে একটা...
Guys, then I think our dearest Auntu bhai is having a baby! We are going to have a bhaitiji or bhatija soon!
Or Auntu bhai is publishing his new book and you all luucky ones will be there for the inauguration ceremony kacchi and burhani!
Old August 12, 2009, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by murad
nadim 98
cricket guru

এখন তো নাদিম কে ২৪ ঘন্টাই বি সি তে পাওয়া যাবে তাহলে...!

Old August 12, 2009, 03:30 PM
BanglaCricket Staff

Favorite Player: bhujee kom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murad
nadim 98
Cricket Guru

"Allah Malik". Amader nadim er ki hoilo. Funny I have not seen him in BC today that much, normally he is every where.
Old August 12, 2009, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by asddsa
another nice match thread by "Undisputed Match thread Master" Kalpurush !!
Much thanks for the kind words.
Old August 12, 2009, 04:17 PM
Cricket Guru

Much needed rest for the Tigers

Dhaka, Aug 12 (bdnews24.com) – The Bangladesh players, fresh from their 49-run win in the second ODI, had a much needed day's rest on Wednesday in Bulawayo.

With a two-day gap before the third match the cricketers took this opportunity to recuperate, reports TigerCricket.com.

"There was swimming, recovery and massage today. The boys stayed at the hotel and rested. They have been playing non-stop so this was a welcome break. Some of the boys have slight niggles and they had treatment," said team operations manager Shafique-ul Haque Heera.

The Tigers return to training Thursday afternoon to prepare for the game on Friday which could very well be the series clinching one.

Captain Shakib Al Hasan scored a dazzling 64-ball 104, the fastest century by a Bangladeshi and the eighth quickest in ODI history, and took two wickets to star in the Bangladesh victory and the world's number one all-rounder was determined to maintain the momentum.

"I believe we have been successful so far because we could keep our concentration going for the entire match. Also, we never allowed pressure to get to us. The boys are playing according to the gameplan and I attribute the results to team effort. The series is still open and that's why we just need to keep our focus and do our job in the middle," said Shakib. Bangladesh have now won seven ODIs on the trot with Shakib himself on a five-match unbeaten streak as captain.

Regarding his own eye-catching form the 22-year-old felt attitude was the key.

"I have seen that you have more chances of succeeding if you go into a game in a positive frame of mind. I have tried to be positive and it has worked for me so far," said Shakib.
Old August 12, 2009, 04:24 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim Iqbal

Nice article Eshen bhai. The boys do deserve some rest
Old August 12, 2009, 10:52 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Ash,Tamim, Rahim,Sakib

After watching a few segments of the second ODI, if BD bats first, it has to be a minimum of 275 runs. Zim can chase it, because the BD bowling is not that effective.
Also, the pathetic runouts which occurred by the BD batsmen is a crime, they are not watching each other, but are guilty of ball watching. 4 runouts means that they threw away their wickets , and I hope Jamie gave them a good telling off.
I have also noticed that Tamim is batting with more patience, he does not try to hit each ball for boundaries, but takes the singles and twos.
This ground is huge and it is difficult to score boundaries. BD still did well to score 320 runs.
BD should persist with the two openers, they are beginning to click.
In fact, I have noticed a change for the better in the mindset in their batting. If they continue, they can become a team that can continuously score between 275 and 325 in ODIs if everyone contributes, and will begin to win games against stronger opposition.
Old August 13, 2009, 12:47 AM
Cricket Guru

কঠিন ওবায়েদ ভাই। দূর্দান্ত চলছে তাওলে। ঢেকি ছাটা চালের খিচূড়ী আমাদের বৃষ্টির দিনে এই অসাধারন। তবে এই গরমে হাস, খাইসে আমারে। তবে আপনাদের জন্য চলবে।
Old August 13, 2009, 01:05 AM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
Guys, then I think our dearest Auntu bhai is having a baby! We are going to have a bhaitiji or bhatija soon!
Or Auntu bhai is publishing his new book and you all luucky ones will be there for the inauguration ceremony kacchi and burhani!
Javed bhai..I'm impressed once again with your imagination power. How would I have baby?! You know the why. Please doa for that the book think.

Still there is something...
Old August 13, 2009, 04:12 AM

Zimbabwe v Bangladesh, 3rd ODI, Bulawayo
Bangladesh aim to wrap up series
Cricinfo staff
August 13, 2009
Text size: A | A

Match facts
Friday August 14, 2009
Start time 09.30 (07.30 GMT)

Big Picture

Sean Williams, one of the bright spots for Zimbabwe, must click for the hosts © AFP

Related Links
Series/Tournaments: Bangladesh tour of Zimbabwe
Teams: Bangladesh | Zimbabwe

Bangladesh lead the five-match series 2-0 and Zimbabwe's efforts in both matches have been distinctly underwhelming. In the first they gave the spinners too much respect and were let down by their limited pace attack and in the second dropped too many catches (two were absolute dollies) and erred in sending Elton Chigumbura, a noted hitter of the ball, at No. 9. Such creases must be smoothed out immediately. Zimbabwe can take some solace from the fact that, chasing 321, they managed to post 271 despite four key batsmen - Mark Vermeulen, Hamilton Masakadza, Chamu Chibabha and Brendan Taylor - failing. Yet the tempo of their batting approach in both innings on slow pitches was all wrong and with the third match to be held at the same venue, Zimbabwe must quickly adapt to the conditions if they want to avoid an irreparable 3-0 deficit.
If Bangladesh win this match it will be their eighth win in a row, which will be one short of their record best in ODIs. The visitors find themselves on top at home again, under an energetic captain. This ODI team has continued the good work shown in West Indies, with the younger players stepping up admirably. But one fact will rankle - they lost four wickets to run outs in the last game. Nevertheless, it will take something special to stop Bangladesh going up 3-0 on what is expected to be another slow track.

Form guide
(last five matches, most recent first)
Zimbabwe - LLWWW
Bangladesh - WWWWW

Watch out for…
Sean Williams' decision to come out of self-imposed retirement last year - he cited frustration but returned to play in the Sri Lanka series - can only be a good thing for Zimbabwe. Against Bangladesh, Williams averages 28.28 in 15 matches with five of his ten career half-centuries coming against this opposition and in the last game he showed his liking for Bangladesh's attack. A clean striker of the ball but equally adept at rotating the strike through sensible batting and excellent running between the wickets, Williams remains a vital player as Zimbabe push to save the series.
In the absence of three leading bowlers, Mashrafe Mortaza, Abdur Razzak and Rubel Hossain, Bangladesh's spinners have stepped up admirably in Zimbabwe. Spin accounted for five wickets in each of the first two games, with the host batsmen struggling especially against the slow stuff in the series opener. Charles Coventry and Williams tonked it around in game two chasing a huge total but the spinners held their nerve and pulled Bangladesh back to script a win. If the Bulawayo pitch turns slowly like it did in the last two games, Bangladesh's spinners should once again be a handful for Zimbabwe.

Team news
Zimbabwe really need to bolster their pace attack and Tawanda Mupariwa looks the likely candidate, which means Ray Price, unimpressive in two games, or a batsman will have to be sacrificed.
Zimbabwe: (probable) 1 Hamilton Masakadza, 2 Mark Vermeulen, 3 Chamu Chibhabha, 4 Brendan Taylor (wk), 5 Stuart Matsikenyeri, 6 Sean Williams, 7 Charles Coventry, 8 Elton Chigumbura, 9 Prosper Utseya (capt), 10 Ray Price/Tawanda Mupariwa, 11 Ed Rainsford.
It is unlikely Bangladesh will change a winning unit but Junaid Siddique's troubles at the top of the order may prompt the management to consider Imrul Kayes as partner to Tamim Iqbal.
Bangladesh: (probable) 1 Tamim Iqbal, 2 Junaid Siddique/Imrul Kayes, 3 Mohammad Ashraful, 4 Raqibul Hasan, 5 Shakib Al Hasan (capt), 6 Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), 7 Mahmudullah, 8 Naeem Islam, 9 Enamul Haque jnr, 10 Syed Rasel, 11 Rubel Hossain.

Stats & trivia
  • Zimbabwe have won just nine of 35 completed games at the Queens Sports Club.
  • Zimbabwe's bowlers have given away 531 runs in two matches - 246 in fours and sixes - and haven't bowled Bangladesh out.
Quotes
"I have seen that you have more chances of succeeding if you go into a game in a positive frame of mind. I have tried to be positive and it has worked for me so far."
Shakib Al Hasan puts his personal form down to a positive attitude
Old August 13, 2009, 05:08 AM
Cricket Guru

^গুরু আপনিও লিঙ্ক দিলেন না...

লোল চামে ভাব নিলাম...।
Old August 13, 2009, 05:44 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

Good Luck Tigers
Old August 13, 2009, 06:12 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

Bismillah. Less than 24 Hours left for the series win.
Go get them BD........by their ........
Old August 13, 2009, 06:55 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

interesting article from prothom alo:

http://www.prothom-alo.net/V1/mcat.n...wMjA5&mid=OA==
Old August 13, 2009, 07:32 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Nasir/Taskin/Anamul/Sohag
Default dawat pabo to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
Guys I think our dearest Auntu bhai is getting engaged or married soon! Alhamdulillah!
bhai, amar dawat.....