facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old March 11, 2020, 08:37 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh
Default Coronovirus COVID-19

So what's your thought? Stocking? Damn care!!! Market crashing, and I am loving it.

Old March 11, 2020, 09:28 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

I pray to Allah every morning before getting on the train, Dula bhaiyo!
"Ohhoo Coruna, ajkey amar pacha tumi mero naa…"
Old March 11, 2020, 10:59 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
So what's your thought? Stocking? Damn care!!! Market crashing, and I am loving it.
This is very inappropriate. There is nothing to love here. If you are loving market crash because you haven't invested a penny ever then that's perfectly fine but I would take covid seriously and try to protect elderly around you. Lock them in your home, alone, isolated for next couple of months till things improve significantly ie numbers going down day by day and not up. Current numbers are severely under-reported here in USA.

And do your part to stop the spread.
Old March 12, 2020, 09:34 AM
Cricket Savant

COVID-19 will change the world. It will take out a large number of older and compromised immune system people. It will cut off and have direct inevitable affect on production, shipping and transportation and work force across the world.

It will hurt the financial world. everything my wife and I have are in small IRA - they are hurting big time already. I will probably lose my job as an architect again like 2009. A recession is coming. And the Saudi government fackin with the oil price right now is NOT helping matters!
Old March 12, 2020, 11:16 AM
Cricket Savant

Buira Dula Miah-bhaiyo ekta bhalo jhaari dhomkani kheyechey iDumb bhaiyo-er kachey!
Old March 12, 2020, 11:18 AM
Cricket Savant

Is this what they would call Allah's Gozaab!?@!
Old March 12, 2020, 11:21 AM
Cricket Savant

My priestess her holiness Marianne Williamson on Coronavirus and prayer meditation and how to fight it..

Old March 12, 2020, 12:27 PM
Cricket Savant

OMG...Tom Hanks and the ever soo beautiful Rita Wilson got it too!
Old March 12, 2020, 01:06 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
This is very inappropriate. There is nothing to love here. If you are loving market crash because you haven't invested a penny ever then that's perfectly fine but I would take covid seriously and try to protect elderly around you. Lock them in your home, alone, isolated for next couple of months till things improve significantly ie numbers going down day by day and not up. Current numbers are severely under-reported here in USA.

And do your part to stop the spread.
You are not in my shoes nor I am in yours. I am about take a new Mortgage loan. Market crash lowers my interest rate. What is not to love it? Stupid people who invest all eggs in one basket lives with euphoria of instant gain or risk of instant LOSS. Thus, can't handle a market crash.

Those who are insecure, only lectures others.

Yeah, what was this thread about?
Old March 12, 2020, 01:21 PM
Cricket Savant

Eibar DUla Miah bhaiyo disey iDom bhaiyo-ke ekta Palta lomba Jhaari!
Old March 12, 2020, 01:31 PM
Cricket Savant

Nobody will go to restaurants, no more order out, no chicken wings,
No Fresh Direct...nobody knows who is not washing hands or not
No more movie theater,
No more bar hoping...No more Gin & Tonic and Martinis
No more buying dime bags from the street corner or Bodega store fronts...
No more clubbing in Berlin, Detroit and Amsterdam
No flying
No traveling
No hotel staying
No Motel-6 - We will leave the Lights on for ya
Working girls will be out of business in the rear alley..
No more Bowling alley Queen like The Big Lebowski...
No more hook-ups and one night stands or Booty calls
Car parts, hobby items all shortage...
Raw material shortage
The Walking Dead 28 Days After is for real

Only good thing that might come out this is that this might bring the end and final downfall of the mofo Trump and scum family!
Old March 12, 2020, 03:05 PM
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Lara, Shakib

Quote:
You are not in my shoes nor I am in yours. I am about take a new Mortgage loan. Market crash lowers my interest rate. What is not to love it? Stupid people who invest all eggs in one basket lives with euphoria of instant gain or risk of instant LOSS. Thus, can't handle a market crash.

no disrespect, but that is such an ignorant comment. there is nothing, absolutely no positive associated with this.

you are gloating on market crash but markets are always cyclical. bull run lasted 11 years and it was going to pull back sooner or later. economy grows through periods of expansion and contraction.

you are happy with your low mortgage rate..

but at what cost? (economy does not equal stock market btw).

thousands have already died in japan, italy just reported over 1000 deaths. close to home, more than 20+ people have already died in US and don't be surprised if it goes into thousands for the next few months. human suffering, I mean actual human suffering is taking place. Italy's PM said that concerns of economy is secondary and saving lives and reducing deaths is the primary objective. but we should be happy about low mortgage rates?

many of us may not be in vulnerable demography (60+ OR having underlying conditions) but we all have parents, relatives, or friends who can be extremely susceptible. no amount of reduced mortgage rates can come close to the stress, anxiety, and uncertainty that we may have to deal with.

if you think market crashing won't have an impact on the general economy then you are ignoring or not seeing the big picture. people are not traveling, hotels are empty, restaurants are empty, no one is spending. a lot of small businesses may soon start to lay off staff. and very few of these people are invested in stock markets but their livelihood is affected no matter what.

it is like NBA is suspended but Lebron doesn't need money anyway. but completely forgetting how many other industries and jobs NBA supports. what about the service workers that works in MSG or any arenas. Not only NBA now but MLS, MLB, La Liga, Seria A are all suspended and many more to follow.

it has killed thousands of people, upended entire industries, and put the economy at major risk...

none of it is worth that few basis points reduction in mortgage.

once again no offense..
Old March 12, 2020, 03:12 PM
Cricket Savant

Haa...Eibar Mufti bahiyo bhalo ekta palta jhaari dilo Buira Jhula Mia bhaiyo-ke! Good points by Mufti!
Dekhi Eibar Terra chokh bura bahi kichu bolte paren kina...
Old March 12, 2020, 04:37 PM
Cricket Savant

I don't work. I don't study. I don't have friends. I don't have gf. So guess f you coronavirus.

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles
Old March 12, 2020, 04:52 PM
Cricket Savant

Jersey City enforced Bar curfew at 10 pm from now on, in order to discourage people to hang out in crowd too late!
Old March 12, 2020, 04:53 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeshan
I don't work. I don't study. I don't have friends. I don't have gf. So guess f you coronavirus.
Bujhilaam, but What about bf?
Old March 12, 2020, 05:12 PM
Cricket Savant

I achieved absolutely nothing in life. Was gonna die a loser anyways. Meh.

Old March 12, 2020, 09:00 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeshan
I achieved absolutely nothing in life. Was gonna die a loser anyways. Meh.
Don't be silly, my dearest Zeeshan bhaiya! You have achieved a lot in this life already and your spirit inspires me and you instantly bring smile on my face as well as many others!!
Old March 12, 2020, 11:24 PM
Cricket Savant

Thanks bk. Very cool.

Old March 13, 2020, 07:40 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:

First, Congratulations on your new home.

Next you tell me what this thread is about? It's titled COVID-19 and then you put a post how you loving the repercussions from it. i don't know why you highlighted "do your part and stop the spread"- it only meant wash your hands, stay away from others when feeling sick.

With your reply, are you taking a dig at me?
Your posts always seem to be "holier than thou type" but your actions seem to be one that of morally corrupt individual. Who cares about others when you have a secured government job and can save bunch of money monthly yeah? you have invited this type of reply - i will stop just because it's you.

anyways, take this COVID seriously please, take precaution and keep your and your family safe. And again congratulations on your new home. I am not sure when you went to contract but the combination of uncertainty and lower rate actually create an ideal environment for someone looking to buy a house.
Old March 13, 2020, 07:52 AM
Cricket Legend

i think mortgage rate was heading lower regardless of COVID or not. We just needed a stressor to cause recession and the scenario of US running on negative rates would have materialized. It's just unfortunate it came in form of a virus that kills people.
Old March 13, 2020, 12:54 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Rahkeem Cornwall

Hello fellow BC members.
COVID-19 is amongst us, impacting every single facet of our everyday life. All my classes are suspended. I wash my hands with soap and water over 20 times a day...even though I am not in the vulnerable demographics...I try to social distance myself.
Like when I'm not at work, I stay home and read...and the weather is starting to get nice now...so will be in the garden.

We have resources to stay in contact.

The great TP shortage of 2020 will be a history course in the coming decades.
Old March 13, 2020, 02:29 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Abu Jayed Rahi

For me: with all due respect, I am a big skeptic. But that doesn't mean that I am a fool. Just be patient. stay calm. be vigilant. take all necessary precautions. We have survived Ebola, ISIS, Anthrax, 9/11, just give this time. just wait for a proper vaccine to come out. that's all.
Old March 13, 2020, 02:38 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Abu Jayed Rahi

For me, I always washed my hands before Eating, be in a state of wudu before making Salaah, Always took shower before leaving for work...I Drink Honey with Matcha Tea every morning, Alhamdulillah! I lost 60 pounds in the last 2/3 years through Intermittent Fasting and Keto and Healthy Eating. I try my best to only eat organic food. Every time I go shopping, I always buy in bulk with cheaper price... So for me not too much lifestyle change as of COVID-19 or after it except Working from home due to Company Advice which we are all obliged to follow. I still attend Masjid for Daily Salaah Alhamdulillah.

The reality is we don't know too much about the Covid-19 Virus, so society always panics against something unknown, like Allah's Messenger SalAllahu A'laihe wasallam said, there is cure for every disease, so like I said, give it time, take your precautions and wait for Scientists + Billionaires to work towards a proper cure, inshaAllah things will be back to "normal" soon. just give it some time like a few months maybe.

As RazabQ used to say,

- As Myself!
Old March 13, 2020, 04:08 PM
Cricket Savant

Proud of Rifat! You are a good man.