facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 6, 2018, 10:14 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul Haque
Default West Indies in Bangladesh Nov-Dev 2018: Pre-series Discussion

We do not want a repetition of a debacle that just happened in Sylhet. We want to provide some taste of our strength at home to WIndies test team. If not at the level we were clinically humiliated earlier in July at their backyard at least we can stamp some authority by winning both test matches with big margins.

I am really curious what plans they worked on since the humiliation in WIndies to upturn the poor image of BD batting. The look from Sylhet test tells me there is actually zero planning going on.

The only player producing crop bed for this format is NCL and players who are performing well are not rewarded accordingly. We have seen enough. By making atrocious selection of inexperienced newbies did not bring any fruit just exposes the nepotism of corrupt board and whatever malpractice going on underneath.

Proper selections should be in place and then if a player fails, that will be responsibility of the player only. If you ask me I will suspend the selection panel right away and appoint genuine selectors as interim. Anyway the captain must go and he definitely has no place in test format. Better concentrate on other formats that he plays best!

If we cannot handle Chatara/Zarvis how do we expect us to handle Holder/Gabriel deftly. But, was there really a plan on this after the humiliation in Carribean?

I doubt.

The schedule is good and I am glad that it starts with Test:

Practice match CTG 11/17

Test 1 ZACS 11/21
Test 2 SBNS 11/29

Followed by 1 List A, 3 ODI's and 3 T20I's

Again 3rd ODI and 1st T20I in Sylhet so buckle up fans, more disappointment coming. Hope not.