facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old December 10, 2002, 06:36 PM
Cricket Legend

Default I\'m almost there...

Slowly but surely, I'm nearing the century mark in terms of posts. Who's gonna bet that I'll pull a Habibul Bashar and get myself out after scoring 60 odd? Anyway, so far it has been a pretty thoughtful innings on my part - just like Alok Kapali. Aren't you guys proud?

By the way...can we reach some sort of consensus about who we'd all like to represent BD colors at the World Cup? I'm dying to bombard BCB offices with our proposed lineup via email. It'll give me something useful to do over Christmas, and as I'm in between jobs, I have nothing better to do.

Old December 10, 2002, 11:39 PM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Founder

Favorite Player: তামীম, শাï¿
Default I\'m with you

Let's clog up their email server.

Rasta theke tuley ene kormokorta banai ora, so I ask, what did I do wrong ? All of us should apply for Mr. Lobby's job.

We can't do any worse. heck, some of us might just give it our all and get us back to a dignified position where we make the other teams bat atleast twice or get a draw or two.

If I turn president, I'll join in the practice myself. What could be more un then that ? Have the selectors bring me into the natioal team and appoint myself captain of the team until I retire.