facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Match Archive

Match Archive Relive the match-time passion (Read Only)

Old June 15, 2014, 10:53 AM
Cricket Legend
ICC WT20 2016 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Old June 15, 2014, 10:58 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Nazimuddin

^Shakib?
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)
Old June 15, 2014, 11:04 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: rahul dravid

^^https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...72&__tn__=%2As
here is the full story
Old June 15, 2014, 11:05 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sangakkara, Mike Hussey

Yeah probably Sakib

And what was the necessity to get involved in these brawls? And who even asked your wife to come into the stadium?
Old June 15, 2014, 11:08 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: rahul dravid

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHRAM
Yeah probably Sakib

And what was the necessity to get involved in these brawls? And who even asked your wife to come into the stadium?
shakib did right.jemon kukur temni mugur dorkar.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition
Old June 15, 2014, 11:10 AM
Cricket Guru

Well done Shakib, eve teasing should not be tolerated.
Old June 15, 2014, 11:11 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Umpires!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crickbang
It's not his fault that these bolods along with clueless idiot Mushy can't stop playing sissy-like cricket with no energy on the field. I am sick and tired of this moron leading this team. The guy is as dimwit as heck as a captain. He doesn't learn a thing from past mistakes or use his brain to be innovative in field settings. Emon bhodai marka BD captain jibon e dekhi nai. Even Bashar would be a better choice right now if he came out of retirement.
100 percent true!
Old June 15, 2014, 11:33 AM
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Shakib, M. Waugh, Bevan

Scores a fifty, takes a wicket, goes off in the middle of an over due to rain, beats up a bunch of eve teasers to defend his wife's honor, goes out to bowl again and takes another wicket.Shakib is something else.

http://www.banglanews24.com/beta/ful...bn/299283.html
Old June 15, 2014, 12:02 PM
Cricket Guru

Classless fans seriously, good on Shakib.
Old June 15, 2014, 12:16 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

very good that they were beaten and SAkib himself gave them kil/ghushi , hope they got a very good dholai.
Old June 15, 2014, 12:23 PM
Club Cricketer

Favorite Player: Ricky Ponting

Quote:
Originally Posted by koushik
shakib did right.jemon kukur temni mugur dorkar.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition
he DIDN'T do the right thing...remember violence is never the right thing...erokom situation a the best thing to do is to ignore...sakib here simply threw his weight around as he is a celebrity which tells me he is losing his head...if he thinks he can go around beating up people then he is going to get hurt in the future...

anyways...crowd er problem shudhu bangladesh e na...eita worldwide akta problem...e.g. australia te jokhon ashes hoy english player der k media abong crowd pura chile fele...r on-field sledging er kotha baad e dilam...kono boundary e maintain kore na...do a google search...do you see the english players complaining? its a part of being a sportsman...you have to learn to take abuse from the crowd and still keep a cool head...

amader player ra mentally weak...kono dhoroner er abuse r pressure e nite pare na...sakib eibar bolbe bangladeshi national player der ashole bangladeshe thaka uchit na...too much pressure...eder at least 4 bochor bidesh thaka uchit...
Old June 15, 2014, 12:38 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricplay
he DIDN'T do the right thing...remember violence is never the right thing...erokom situation a the best thing to do is to ignore...sakib here simply threw his weight around as he is a celebrity which tells me he is losing his head...if he thinks he can go around beating up people then he is going to get hurt in the future...

anyways...crowd er problem shudhu bangladesh e na...eita worldwide akta problem...e.g. australia te jokhon ashes hoy english player der k media abong crowd pura chile fele...r on-field sledging er kotha baad e dilam...kono boundary e maintain kore na...do a google search...do you see the english players complaining? its a part of being a sportsman...you have to learn to take abuse from the crowd and still keep a cool head...

amader player ra mentally weak...kono dhoroner er abuse r pressure e nite pare na...sakib eibar bolbe bangladeshi national player der ashole bangladeshe thaka uchit na...too much pressure...eder at least 4 bochor bidesh thaka uchit...

What would you have done if they were bothering your own wife? Would you have just sat there and done nothing? I would have beaten them up as well if it was me. I don't think that's a part of weak mentality.
Old June 15, 2014, 01:02 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Nazimuddin

If a fan heckled just me for whatever reason, I'd walk away with a smile. If he messed with my family, I'd beat his @$$ so hard that his own family won't recognize him for a week. Then again, I'm not a celebrity athlete with an stunningly hot wife.
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)
Old June 15, 2014, 01:25 PM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crickbang
What would you have done if they were bothering your own wife? Would you have just sat there and done nothing? I would have beaten them up as well if it was me. I don't think that's a part of weak mentality.
hey man chill...what i'm trying to say is that if there is a possibility to avoid violence, you should definitely avoid it...and it is possible to avoid violence in most situations...having said that sometimes life just puts us in a shitty corner and leaves us with no other choice...if someone starts flirting with my wife in front of me then i have every right to lose my anger...it will be an insult to my manhood if i don't do anything and just stand there with a dumb expression on my face...my wife will end up losing respect for me...
Old June 15, 2014, 01:34 PM
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Shakib, M. Waugh, Bevan

Isam just did a report for CI on the altercation and did not mention anywhere that Shakib's wife was the subject of the altercation. (He could have added an 'allegedly' if he wanted) It gives the strong impression that Shakib was just being hot headed/an arrogant *** again - but there is a big difference between crotch grabbing and reacting angrily to insults against family members
Old June 15, 2014, 01:44 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

Yeah good on Shakib. Next time ey mejaj maathe niye ashlei hoi.

#OneTeam1Dream
Old June 15, 2014, 02:03 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Imrul "The Don" Kayes

Quote:
Yeah probably Sakib

I have witnessed with my own eyes how these types of groups that can really piss the hell out of you to the point where you would want to beat the hell outta them. I went to Mirpur stadium when Pakistan toured Bangladesh about 2 years ago. The Pakistan boys were warming up and stuff and there was these bunch of yooligans who were shouting, screaming, saying stuff that shouldn't be said towards Adnan Akmal and Akmal actually turned around looked right at them and threatened to throw a cricket ball at them. But the group were on the top tier of the stadium so he didn't fight them but i reckon he would of if they were closer to him.

What do you mean who asked you to bring your wife to the stadium? I see that as a sexist comment. This is someone's wife we are talking about.
Old June 15, 2014, 02:16 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Yeah probably Sakib

Hai Hai, apni ki bolen? What do you mean by who asked his wife to come to the stadium? Airokom fan der koi akta thapor and lathi daoa uchit. Ami shakib er jaigai thakle to koi akta bat dia o bari ditam. It would be fair to criticize the way he played and what not (even though he did everything right in this match) but to bring in mom, dad, family, wife, sister, etc deserves those kind of behaviors towards them.

Good on shakib!
Old June 15, 2014, 02:25 PM
Banned

It seems his wife was in the VIP lounge and she was dressed in a salwar kameez

http://www.banglanews24.com/beta/ful...bn/299283.html
Old June 15, 2014, 02:30 PM
Club Cricketer

it's not wise to act like a rockstar when the team is losing...public kheipa gele khobor e ase...
Old June 15, 2014, 04:08 PM
Cricket Legend

Once I was in New York with a girl and a Bangladeshi salesman in the street (selling bags illegally in China town) started using foul language against that girl in Bengali. And this happened in USA! She was wearing extremely conservative clothing and it was very cold. I dont know why many men of our country thinks it is fun or enjoyment to harass a girl. Don't they have sisters, wife? Many men just lack values.

In Shakib's case the men should have been thrown out of the ground and not beaten. Violence is not the solution.
Old June 15, 2014, 04:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricketboy
Violence is not the solution.
In Dhaka, if you don't beat people, they don't learn

I loved BCB's responses : "I heard soemthing like that" , "Nah, nothing like that happened" lol
Old June 15, 2014, 05:35 PM
Cricket Legend

Thisis getting out of hand..pperformance..attitude..off field behavior..

Dark times.