facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 22, 2013, 01:53 AM
Cricket Legend

Default Next group of players who should get a callup and recall?

For me (just my thought and opinion)

Nazmul - Need him urgently. Look at meth, not fast at all but accurate, we desperately need that. Dont know why he was dropped for the final of Asia cup. Seemed like getting the wickets of Dilshan and Sanga was a mistake.

Taskin - Our pace department will depend on his young shoulder. A must for the New Zealand series.

Babu - Has an aggressive action and is quite nippy. Looks good maybe he is matured and ready now. Anything over SRK is good. Can be a pinch hitter too. What did management and selectors see in Abul over him?

Ayub - Why wasn't he given a chance? I mean he has runs under his bag and deserves a shot. Has mentality of building a long innings unlike Riyad.

Anamul - Need him in our XI wouldnt mind him at 4 in test. Could be easier for him when the shine his gone a bit at 4 knowing his footwork is limited.

Shabbir (T20s and ODI) - Why was Zia picked and not him? Has a technique that is easy on the eye and plays best at 6/7 with a stiff rr. Just what we need in shorter formats.

Your thoughts??

Last edited by BD_TigerZ; April 22, 2013 at 04:13 AM..