facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

View Poll Results: Should BCB AXE Mushfiqur Rahim as Captain
Yes 15 39.47%
No 15 39.47%
None 3 7.89%
Doubtful: Give him more time 5 13.16%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Old November 25, 2012, 04:06 PM
ODI Cricketer

Who the hell made this guy captain? He looks like a child and has the brainpower of a child too it seems. Smh, he is the most mediocre captain in the history of test cricket along with losers like Ashraful.

Old November 25, 2012, 04:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianLara7
Who the hell made this guy captain? He looks like a child and has the brainpower of a child too it seems. Smh, he is the most mediocre captain in the history of test cricket along with losers like Ashraful.
Mohammed Ashraful as captain is much better than this Stupid Mushfiq, how?

even in 15 or 20 inconsistent failures, Mohammad Ashraful will normally win bangladesh match's single handedly. The current captain mushfiq rahim, if he wins match's for bangladesh its by contribution such as in range of 60-80 runs! Mohammad Ashraful normally does it in styles 100+. I don't rate both Ashraful or Mushfiq. But clearly Ash has more balls than mushy.
Old November 25, 2012, 04:37 PM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumar89
Mohammed Ashraful as captain is much better than this Stupid Mushfiq, how?

even in 15 or 20 inconsistent failures, Mohammad Ashraful will normally win bangladesh match's single handedly. The current captain mushfiq rahim, if he wins match's for bangladesh its by contribution such as in range of 60-80 runs! Mohammad Ashraful normally does it in styles 100+. I don't rate both Ashraful or Mushfiq. But clearly Ash has more balls than mushy.
Brother, please name me on test that Ashrafool has won or even drawn. Even against Zimbabwe. Or even name me one of his test performance that played a part in us winning or even drawing.
Old November 25, 2012, 04:40 PM
ODI Cricketer

Both mushfiq and ashrafool are idiots and losers, and they are also the same size. Both in height and mental ability.
Old November 25, 2012, 05:58 PM
Cricket Sage

If Mushy is going to contribute to this team he has to give up wicket keeping. I think if he gives up the role for Wicket Keeping, he can focus more on his batting and contribute more. If he keeps this up, he will probably get fired from captaincy within the next 6-8 months and most likely Shakib will end up getting forced into the captaincy position once again.
Old November 25, 2012, 10:07 PM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara

I have no problems with Mushy as a player. He is a capable wicket keeper batsman and even though he is not getting fifties or centuries with the bat, he does make contributions in the middle order often. It is his captaincy which is a huge headache in my opinion and I am not sure how much input Ryad gives him on the field. It's unfortunate that we don't seem to have anyone with a good cricket brain in the 11 besides Shakib.
Old November 26, 2012, 12:32 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Nazimuddin

Always a cyclical performer with the bat, I just hope he hits his up-cycle soon and his down-cycles become shorter in duration. If not, his place should justifiably be in jeopardy even as a batsman. He needs to succeed at least one out of three times at bat with a 50+ score while never scoring below 30-35. A century once every 15 at bat would also be nice. I believe he's more than capable of doing that consistently.

His keeping simply isn't good enough -- non-existent lateral footwork for such a tiny guy with limited range, coupled with fluctuating focus especially when it comes to keeping for spinners -- and his on-field captaincy is even worse than HaBa's, a massive achievement in its own right in terms of abject cluelessness AND prolonged brain freezes. I strongly believe he'll perform better with the bat without the burden of captaincy and wicket keeping.

Dhiman, the best keeper in the country by a mile and talented but not quite as talented as Mushfiq with the bat, should get an extended run behind the stumps anyway. Sohan, immensely talented but not quite there with the bat yet, will eventually replace Dhiman. Bijoy is also a far better keeper than Mushfiq, our adorable little spillster.
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)