facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 16, 2023, 04:54 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by godzilla
What do they say again? What goes around, comes around to bite you up the arse. Honestly, I don't feel bad for Eng and it's commonwealth bs. Serves that country right for causing so much trauma all around the world.

Unfortunately, CANADA is heading the same way, letting in any immigrant. We have a low population crisis and a housing crisis here, where these new immigrants will stay is beyond me. Houses are not being built either. Am all for competent immigrants getting into the country who will give back to the community in the form of tax, not these moochers who come here and stays on welfare. Me pay tax, me no like these people. Trudeau may look like a superstar around the world, but in the contrary, he is a dumbass.

I was born and bred here and I have never seen it so bad. We had standards here e.g. people queued up when waiting to board a bus , white collar workers were seen on the trains in the morning - asleep or reading the paper and everyone got a seat. Nowdays, it feels like a Delhi commuter train! Standards have fell everywhere. It's just unbelievable.

There was even a horse meat scandal few years ago where the major supermarkets used to buy beef from some company owned by an East European, who in turn went round the country buying dead horse!

We shouldn't have allowed every dick and dom into the country. We should have followed a policy where if you are an immigrant, you can only come to our shores if you have an employment offer and your yearly pay is above £70k.