facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old May 31, 2005, 02:07 PM
Banned

Default Lets think positively

I guess I shouldn't deliver a lengthy introduction about the horrific performane showed by BD against Eng. This ups and down really occur in every prospect, whether to any individual or among a community, or even in a huge population. Likewise, this "innings" defeat not only puts Bangladeshis into shame, rather than all critics have got yet another chance to highlight the topic about eliminating BD from Test cricket. Durng this down moment, our BD team really needs support from us and from the whole country. Nevertheless, they are not only players but they are human too. Lets support them and try to forget the dark moments. Who knows miracle may appear any time.Cheer up Bangladesh.......

Old May 31, 2005, 02:44 PM
ODI Cricketer

i agree. think positively and be optimistic
Old May 31, 2005, 03:02 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul Haque

The question is do we have a match-winner? How many of our bowlers are real fighters to make the batsman think and improvise? How many bowlers inside knows the tricks he is going to apply when he bowls to the opponent eleven? How many possess the smartness to guide the fielding and force the batsman regardless of left- or right-hander to play with the field? How many possess the ability to allure a batsman to play shots which is not there, resulting in edges, leg before, sky slogs or total miscalculation?

I think those questions come handy before we ride on the Bus towards Chester Lee Street. Surely England has such bowlers and we all know the debacle ahead.

http://www.bangladesherkhela.com/def...&iCategoryID=1

Can they collect a better translator?

Edited on, May 31, 2005, 8:46 PM GMT, by One World.
Old May 31, 2005, 07:05 PM
Banned

yeah i guess u'right, but how long we've been waiting and how much time will need...that's the question