facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old April 24, 2017, 02:11 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by al Furqaan
Not as competitive as Tests where Mr Fizz just delivered a match winning spell on flat track. Asides from that he's already owned the for an entire series. He's too good to waste on IPL.
Didn't get ur last sentence. If u meant that fizz owned India for an entire series then of course u were pretty much spot on.

But if u were trying to point out his last year's ipl performance then I m sorry to inform u that u were wrong buddy. Yes, he owned quite a few batters in the early part of last year's ipl. But when his novelty factor wore off he started to get tonked around and eventually got dropped from the squad.

Old April 24, 2017, 02:13 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadukor
don't quote me because it forces me to then read your worthless posts

So much hostility.
Old April 24, 2017, 02:25 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rana Melb
Eclipse seeks attention by playing a negative role.. similar to SRK in the movie BAAZIGAR lol
Trust me bro, ur assumption is absolutely wrong. I just want everyone to come out of their Lala land and agree with me.

Just to make few things clear, i myself was a huge fizz fan and still am. I expected a lot from him, but it's needless to say that he disappointed me. He isn't anywhere near as gifted or hard working as I initially thought him to be.
Old April 24, 2017, 03:53 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse
Trust me bro, ur assumption is absolutely wrong. I just want everyone to come out of their Lala land and agree with me.

Just to make few things clear, i myself was a huge fizz fan and still am. I expected a lot from him, but it's needless to say that he disappointed me. He isn't anywhere near as gifted or hard working as I initially thought him to be.
You know this "he" could refer to almost every top Bangladeshi cricketer. Its hard to name one cricketer who has completely fulfilled potential, worked hard-even Shakib Al Hasan.

Barely 3-4 years ago i dont think even Mustafiz could ever imagine playing international cricket, let alone IPL or any top cricket competition. So lets give the kid a break, everyone has ups and downs. He ll bounce back.

And i feel the global cricket community hyped Fizz more than us. I never expected a Wasim Akram. But in Fizz i see someone who can pick many many wickets for BD in the next 10 years.
Old April 24, 2017, 06:40 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Sachin Tendulkar

Oh man....I absolutely love this poster Eclipse. Alone taking on and beating all posters in debate here. Great stuff bro...keep it up.
Old April 24, 2017, 07:50 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin 3:!6
Oh man....I absolutely love this poster Eclipse. Alone taking on and beating all posters in debate here. Great stuff bro...keep it up.
Take him to your india...he doesn't belong to here!
Old April 24, 2017, 09:28 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by godzilla
No one is denying you the liberty to Criticize players or to give in your personal opinion but to belittle and demean people, that's way out of the line. I suggest you use some common sense before posting these sort of stuffs.

P.S, I highly recommend looking up the definition of Crap/rubbish vs a Piece of trash.
Godzilla wins 1-0. Extra 2 goals awarded because of no comeback on the bold part.

So end result:

3-0.
Old April 24, 2017, 09:35 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Rahkeem Cornwall

Why are we not having conversations like these over in the Official Shuvagata Hom thread?
Old April 24, 2017, 09:38 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by aklemalp
Why are we not having conversations like these over in the Official Shuvagata Hom thread?
Sir Hom is untouchable.
Old April 24, 2017, 09:56 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Any leg break bowler

Quote:
I came out from my lala land but sorry couldn't agree.
I would prefer to stay back in la-la land than thinking of illogical assumptions..
Old April 24, 2017, 06:30 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin 3:!6
Well if beating is defined as being proven horribly, wrong, yes, eclipse is beating the daylights out of us here.

However, his assertion that Fizz was dropped last year isnt true.

Fizz played 16 out of 17 games, including the final where he contributed to the Sunrisers winning the championship. Cricinfo even had him in the IPL XI if I recall correctly.

Fizz has bowled well even in the international games he's played in, with the odd match here or there. And he will be back in business during the Champions Trophy as well. Certainly we can compare him with Shami, Umesh, or whoever India plays, even though India has a much easier group than BD.

#OneTeam1Dream
Old April 24, 2017, 09:28 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: tamim, Sabbir, Mustafiz

Quote:

U stole the word of lala land from me
Old April 24, 2017, 09:34 PM
Cricket Legend

Eclipse I'm not totally agreeing with you or not ... one thing for sure, mustafiz losing him self.. especially after his injury. He's face and body language is totally telling me, o sek khaise... but if that girl come back to his life again, we might see him trolling the World again.. him and sakib can change anything in his own days .. I'm having a feeling, it will be in Ireland series and champions trophy. Hope he does...
Old April 24, 2017, 11:24 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Anybody who plays for BD

Quote:

Well you cant make every1 agree with you simple as that.
And dont call yourself a fan. Thats an insult to other real fans. You are one of them underachievers who likes to degrade every1 to feel good about themselves.
Whole cricketing world knows Fizz, you are a no name. Now go figure out who is crap.
Old April 25, 2017, 03:28 AM
Cricket Legend

Is he back from IPL?
Old April 25, 2017, 05:50 AM
BD-SL 2017 - LOI Winner

The Fizz will deliver at the right time in England. No need to worried about too much for just one or two bad games. It happens to every bowler.
Old April 25, 2017, 06:00 AM
Cricket Legend

Eclipse is getting some spanks lol
Old April 25, 2017, 06:21 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by godzilla
Is he back from IPL?
Was supposed to return today, but apparently wont.
Old April 25, 2017, 08:36 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Tamim Iqbal

Fizz bowling will only suit our conditions. He needs to come up with something different away from home. Just keep it simple by bowling good line and length. We got a good bowling attack. Fizz has Mashrafe and Taskin as fast bowlers, and then we have Shakib and Mehedi as the spinners. I'm worried about us using "bowlers" such as Mosaddek who ruins the rhythm of our bowling attack.
Old April 25, 2017, 10:09 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
Godzilla wins 1-0. Extra 2 goals awarded because of no comeback on the bold part.

So end result:

3-0.
Haha, can't make a comeback for something that has no good comeback
Old April 25, 2017, 11:10 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sangakkara, Mike Hussey

Eclipse is considering leaving BC
Old April 25, 2017, 12:03 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vepu
Well you cant make every1 agree with you simple as that.
And dont call yourself a fan. Thats an insult to other real fans. You are one of them underachievers who likes to degrade every1 to feel good about themselves.
Whole cricketing world knows Fizz, you are a no name. Now go figure out who is crap.

Agreed. I certainly can't force anyone to agree with me and to be perfectly honest I don't have any intentions either. I can only suggest but whether u'll keep living in ur bubble or get back to the real world is certainly up to u.

See, this is the problem. When ppl don't have anything logical to say or don't have anything factual to refute a post they become hostile and start attacking the messenger instead of his message.

Have I ever said that the cricket world doesn't know fizz. Of course he started off with a bang and the first half of last year's ipl has indeed made him a well known cricketing figure. But that doesn't change the fact that his secret code has already been cracked and if he can't bring anything new in his bowling he'll soon be forgotten.
Old April 25, 2017, 12:14 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk-Eye
The Fizz will deliver at the right time in England. No need to worried about too much for just one or two bad games. It happens to every bowler.
Hope he comes back with a bang. Even though the possibility of him doing well on placid wickets of England is quite slim but he's still our premier fast bowler and we need him badly in the upcoming champions trophy.
Old April 25, 2017, 12:20 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Match Adda
Eclipse I'm not totally agreeing with you or not ... one thing for sure, mustafiz losing him self.. especially after his injury. He's face and body language is totally telling me, o sek khaise... but if that girl come back to his life again, we might see him trolling the World again.. him and sakib can change anything in his own days .. I'm having a feeling, it will be in Ireland series and champions trophy. Hope he does...
I hope that girl will change her mind and she'll again come back to fizz.
Old April 25, 2017, 02:52 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
I hope that girl will change her mind and she'll again come back to fizz.
Eclipse keep fighting,( every one has right to share their opinions) somehow if that girl comes back in his life , mustafiz will make u proud and the whole world like a lala land
Also I reads your comments, it's frustrating for u and us to see mustafiz like that... but some reason after his bowling action changed, its all started from there..but against Irish and 3rd stair kiwi... he might find him self back...
When I go frustrated, I went against sakib .... but why? Because we know , I know he's the one who can take us home .... he's the one who matters in the team.. so I expect from him better then others .... but some people understood me , some don't ...who cares bro..
Stand in your ground and talk ... because bc for fans , trolls , critics, bolod , chalak, SRK etc.... for every one .... that's why bc is running.... that's why u we r here...