facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Other Sports > Other Sports

Other Sports Talk about other Bangladeshi and International sports.

Old July 11, 2012, 10:22 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: All the BD players

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufi_02
Knicks drafted an unknown Greek player. L Fields is gone and Lin has a offer in hand. If Lin goes, they will seriously suffer as they don't have any other PG. Bibby is old and Barron Davis might not be the same after injury.

Another disappointing season coming up
Lin's staying since they matched the Rockets offer. And losing Fields isn't a big deal. The guy barely did anything for the Knicks. It's very interesting to see them getting Kidd and Camby. We'll see how that works out. I don't see them being pretty good tbh. It remains to be seen though.

Old July 12, 2012, 09:08 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Wasim Akram, Shakib

Howard to Nets deal has fallen through. With the new contract Brooklyn just gave to Lopez (4 year, 61 M), I think this might spell the end of Howard to Nets. But then again, Prokhorov might be willing to spend the big bucks. I think chances are pretty low though.

Talks of a 3 way deal between LAL/Magic/Rockets is gathering steam. Deal would look like this:

LAL: Howard
Rockets: Bynum
Magic: Picks, Prospects

Haven't seen exactly who the Magic will be receiving, but that seems to be the groundwork right now. I believe Bynum has quietly expressed that he would be interested in re-signing with the Rockets.