facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Other Sports > Other Sports

Other Sports Talk about other Bangladeshi and International sports.

Old July 7, 2008, 10:08 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Sid Crosby.

yawn...yawn..same old 'fata kolshi'..I did this, did that, played this, watched that, been there, done that..getting boring and frankly I don't have the time to read your profane garbage any more. Its more or less the same. You never made any sense when it came to hockey, specially, the new hockey post lock-out. You probably skated around in some rink with the tunes of ABBA, and bingo, I am a hockey player! Give me a f***in break. You may have a lot of chamchas half your age in this forum, but that doesn't impress me. Save your constant drumbeat of shameless self promotion for yourself, or beat off to your softy girlfriend Nicole.

Your donkey town that is Detroit, can't even fill the seats for their DeadWings. Its a known fact that they fail to sell out even during the playoffs. You are too knee deep into denial to acknowledge that. Maybe the folks, though living in trailers and ghettos, don't like the trapping-obstructing game that their team play. PMSing Swedish grandmas probably turn them off. You wouldn't know it. Like I said, bandwagon fan..

Pens were never a one hit wonder since 1990, save a stretch of few years in mid 2000. We have made the playoffs in a tough Conf for a lot of years in a row. We had to deal with Devils, Rangers, Flyers and Islanders every year in the tough group that we are in. Compare that to Deadbeats group : St.louis, Chicago, Nashville etc..no wonder they win the Presidents as often as they had.

You play hockey, surf, rugby..too bad Bangladesh never win in anything . We have too many jack of all trades, though I suspect, like them you are also a master of none.

Your sissy DeadWings will have to deal with some tough choice in 2009. Take that blindfold off and maybe you can reason. Get a calculator. Its not that tough.

Trailer park is obviously your favorite thing as you keep repeating it. I haven't seen too many, only because I didn't live anywhere near Detroit. Get the movie 8 Mile. Thats where your honkeytown folks reside.

Now go get your medication. You are completely out of control and please act your age. Nobody gives a rat's a** about your page long replies. I am sure in the middle of the night, you wake up and marvel at your 10,000+ posts in a matter of year, and pat yourself on the back, while your blow up doll named Nicole stares at you..

Old July 7, 2008, 10:16 PM
Administrator

Sohel/Beamer - get a room....
Old July 7, 2008, 10:19 PM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zunaid
Sohel/Beamer - get a room....
I am sorry. I am out. This is getting ridiculous. I have to act my age.
Old July 7, 2008, 10:22 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beamer
I am sorry. I am out. This is getting ridiculous. I have to act my age.
Now only if Sohel does too
Old July 7, 2008, 10:27 PM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zunaid
Now only if Sohel does too
He will too. He is a good guy. Just don't know much about hockey, try as he may, but I won't hold it against him.
Old July 8, 2008, 05:41 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Nazimuddin

Quote:
We have too many jack of all trades, though I suspect, like them you are also a master of none.
"Off" the hook from a "jack" who knows all about blow-up dolls, nancy boys sipping tea, and Super 8 "projectors" from the closet at this age of affordable Chinese DVD players that play everything ...

I wish I could give you a medal and a d*** to hang it only if your projections were not so, well, minor league and pansy.

So ...

Bate away for Cindy as much as you want, but know this : you're right ! I wasn't good enough to play past the NCAA level for a bad team, or play rugby past high school in Europe. In terms of surfing, I've always known that I'd never be even half as good as Kelly Slater when he was 10.

I guess education and an F100 career got in the way and finally brought me the earned economic and spiritual freedom at from the age of 38, while the real masters and winners such as yourself are still toiling away for your Massah's affection.

Aww Beamer, ... "8 Miles"? Try "Four Brothers" or "Assault On Precinct 13" and introduce yourself to Manhood 101, a prerequisite for all forms of hockey. After that, maybe you'll see some of the light and know your place a little better, unlike Cindy.

Then again, I don't hold anything against the ignorant for not knowing this particular level, kinda like the Pens in the SCF 2008, just like I don't mind Cindy watching another Detroit classic, "Dreamgirls" over and over and over again between jobs.

Detroit IS innovative popular music and hockey in the USA, period. And Armpitt, P****lvania is ... ?????????

Cindy is still a disrespectful, whining, diving little cheat and the worst thing that happened to the NHL since her idol Lindy from across the state, and it's just a matter of time until all of her Johns in the media and ONLY groupies in Armpitt come to their senses.

Having said that, I am out of this too, Dr.Z. I read as much of the boring, repetittve jibberish as I could, but perhaps not as much I expected in terms of quality. Kinda like the Cup finals, then again unrealistic expectations get you nowhere. Hockey, including forum hockey, is still a full contact sport requiring the deftest of touches at high speed. Not too many Anglophiles who can't skate are up for it I guess. So still no game 7 in 11 years, and it's time to shake hands again after the fat lady sings some Motown ...

Oh well, we have the Cup, in fact ELEVEN of 'em, don't we? ...

PS: My beloved twin Beamer's one of the reasons I look forward to visiting this forum, and everyone knows that he's one of my favorites here. This was just fun and games, and I think Beamer and I have taken the dubious art of "bitchfesting" to a whole new low ...
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)

Last edited by Sohel; July 8, 2008 at 10:52 AM..
Old July 8, 2008, 10:56 AM
Cricket Guru

Calm after the storm reply :

Super 8 "projectors"! Now, thats funny. Good one..

Here are the list of things that Beamer excels in. I will engage in self promotion for a bit: Collect Cindy bobble heads, Cash in my govt. checks every month, Watch sports on black and white tv that sits on a milk cart, access internet from a public library, exchange food stamps for a game tkt to the Pens, shine shoes for a living..etc. etc..Pardon my ignorance, but, what is F100 job you are talking about? Sounds very interesting. Just like you though, I have no massah's to report to, except once a week, when a guy calls me from New York to get updates for my week. He goes by the name of CFO. Strange name, isn't it? BTW, he keeps mis pronouncing a dear cricketing term , "edge" all the time. He likes to say " Hedge"! What is he, French? Anyway..enough about me. Its making me blush.

Detroit is also poverty. ArmPitt is Football town first and home to the greatest collection of QB's of all time. To name a few : Namath, Unitas, Montana, Kelly, Marino and some not so prominent like, Bulger, Ferrote. Arm Pitt is hedging is future on Bio-tech, medicine, robotics etc..all futuristic stuff and too hard for me to comprehend, courtesy UPMC and Carnegie Mellon U. I heard once it contributed to the development of the USA by suppling steel, coal and banking..

Are you gonna count the cups from the era of six teams only? That is so dinosaur era. You have five in modern times. We have two. But, watch us catch up in the next ten years. You will have nightmares. No stopping us.

OK. No more bickering from my end. Now, please have some sympathy on the underachieving loser bum. I have to go eat my lunch now. Two piece of wonder bread, a slice of govt. cheese, a glass of cool aid. yum yum..
Old July 8, 2008, 12:02 PM
Cricket Savant

I will e-mail you soon to enlighten your excellency about the F100. Not an obscure Northern California racing event, think specialized "magazine" in the mean-time.

Beamer, you're my dear friend, so if you're a loser then I am one too, occupying a far lower branch of the food-chain, so there !

You're right about DatRiot and its poverty of course, made infinitely worse by their corrupt, vote-rigging, Champagne Room mayor Kwame Kilpatrick. Their police corruption is also second only to Dhaka Metro's.

Tragic really, after years of difficult but substantial progress made by Dennis Archer, to see the city go back to the GM bail-out days. Hopefully Steve Yzerman, once he runs for mayor, will do for this great city with a heart of gold, what he did for the Winged Wheel.

His partner in Washington, although a Blackhawks fan, will be eager to help.

Now I have never been a football fan, and have been somewhat blissfully out of the loop since Bo Jackson's exit, but how could you forget the great Steelers who made the "mighty" Dallas Cowgirls their personal you-know-whats?

Bradshaw, Swann, Harris and Mean Joe were a treat to watch in 1980, our first ever Superbowl. Woops ! There I go again again with that relentless "self-promotion".

BTW, Roberto Clemente is my favorite baseball player alongside Sandy Koufax and I've just seen them on film ! The Pirates are my favorite Eastern team alongside the Orioles.

Peace ...
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)

Last edited by Sohel; July 8, 2008 at 12:46 PM..
Old July 8, 2008, 12:49 PM
Cricket Savant

Ki miya ? Contact sports kyamon laglo ? Polapianer kushikkhay ektu aubodan rakhlam ar-ki.

I guess one needs to be somewhat of a sado-masochist to like it as much as I do.

No hard feelings, OK?
Old July 8, 2008, 12:54 PM
Cricket Guru

That Mayor of Detroit is something aye? he is all bling bling. My fav athlete from Detroit is Jerome Bettis aka the Bus. Love that guy. He is what a Steeler is all about. And..yeah..my Steelers owned those Cowgirls. I hate that Cowboys team along with Patsies from NW.

PHORBES magazine?

Please, don't talk about Pirates. They are total losers. The worst franchise in all of professional sports. Roberto is turning in his graves. They are 16 yrs in a row of losing and soon to be 17. I don't care about Pirates or baseball. However, the new ball park, PNC park is spectacular. They don't deserve it for sure.
Old July 8, 2008, 12:57 PM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohel NR
Ki miya ? Contact sports kyamon laglo ? Polapianer kushikkhay ektu aubodan rakhlam ar-ki.

I guess one needs to be somewhat of a sado-masochist to like it as much as I do.

No hard feelings, OK?
khub bhalo lagey ni. dam those polapain. kono hard feelin nai. family squabble.

tomar PM jobab disi. check koro.
Old May 4, 2013, 01:25 AM
Street Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohel
... Yeah, great comeback and sooo unexpected! Looks like something ran dry up in PA. The Cindy experience can be draining in more ways than one.

Having said that, it's always heartwarming to see Cindy's little John-Johns making such good use of the emotional projector from the CLOSET full of Swedish mangina pr0n from her private collection ...

Here's a bit of reality-check since Cindy took all the therapy money for new toys and BDSM
cheap lingerie.

Smart man, with emphasis on the word MAN. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

Eventually others will also get tired of Cindy's disorder and disorderly advances, and leave years before she does too.
Wonder to know about Cindy. I was out of touch for many years and finally got some information about Cindy. Thanks for sharing it and yes it was unexpected

Last edited by EarnestRow; May 5, 2013 at 12:28 AM..
Old May 4, 2013, 01:44 AM
Cricket Savant

^Why the ef would you dig this back up now?

BTW, "Cindy" died when his team beat us in game 7 at the Joe to lift the Cup, the worst hockey moment of my life. A moment that forced me to see him as the champion he became. Crosby's not one of my favorite players in his team, but the winning combination of his vision, productivity and passion is undeniable. More mature than ever, he's a champion now and deserves respect. He has earned mine. Players like Crosby force us to set the bar higher and enable hockey to evolve into an even greater sport. We must acknowledge that fact.
Old September 11, 2013, 01:50 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Wasim Akram, Shakib

This was a great draft for talent. Lots of good players on that list, with the potential of having a few more.
Old September 18, 2013, 11:57 AM
Cricket Guru

Can't we delete this thread? Yea, why is it back? who dug it up? Lets get him ..