facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Other Sports > Other Sports

Other Sports Talk about other Bangladeshi and International sports.

Old February 4, 2013, 03:06 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Sid Crosby.

I hate the Ravens, but they deserved the SB this year. No no.6 for 9ers. Steelers remain the only team with 6 Lombardis. Oh well...I will take it

Old February 5, 2013, 12:30 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Nazimuddin

The 49ers have all the makings of dynastic team of the near future, provided they sustain and build upon what they have.
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)
Old February 5, 2013, 09:55 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Wasim Akram, Shakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohel
The 49ers have all the makings of dynastic team of the near future, provided they sustain and build upon what they have.
Was just thinking this last night. The last piece they lacked was a high end QB, and Kaepernick has looked the part this postseason.
Old February 5, 2013, 12:03 PM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Without a question. They are the team to beat. That QB is special. I do think they need one more good WR. I think Mike Wallace and his speed will look great there. Too bad we won't re-sign him as the relationship really soured with him last year.
Old February 5, 2013, 02:52 PM
Cricket Sage

^ Didn't he claim he is worth as much as Fitzgerald? I don't think anyone will pay him that kind of money right now.
Old February 5, 2013, 10:06 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Sorry didn't come here earlier. 3 passing plays with 1:50 left in the 10 yard line? Are you kidding me? I think this was already setup at vegas. Even if they scored there would have been enough time for the ravens to take a shot at the end. Pissed isn't the word. Furious more like it.
Old February 5, 2013, 10:41 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beamer
Without a question. They are the team to beat. That QB is special. I do think they need one more good WR. I think Mike Wallace and his speed will look great there. Too bad we won't re-sign him as the relationship really soured with him last year.
I agree wholeheartedly about getting another good WR. Also, Crabtree needs to show better hands and make the big plays during high pressure situations. The truly great WRs of the game such as Swann, Stallworth, Monk and Rice all could right through the toughest coverage in the biggest games. That's what made them champions.

Colin's a gem and he will only get better with time.
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)
Old February 5, 2013, 10:44 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
Sorry didn't come here earlier. 3 passing plays with 1:50 left in the 10 yard line? Are you kidding me? I think this was already setup at vegas. Even if they scored there would have been enough time for the ravens to take a shot at the end. Pissed isn't the word. Furious more like it.
The play calling was totally suspect. 3 passing plays and a run up the middle, c'mon!
Old February 6, 2013, 12:12 PM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajfar
^ Didn't he claim he is worth as much as Fitzgerald? I don't think anyone will pay him that kind of money right now.
He said he would want LF type money. Good luck. Steelers gave him a good offer. He refused and didn't show in training camp until last days of it. Season was plagued by drops. He is fast, super fast and possibly the best deep threat in league. However, he has suspect hands, and route running is not polished at all. He will not fight for a ball either. It has to be a perfect spiral down the field and in that case, he is untouchable. No DB can stay with him.
Old February 6, 2013, 12:14 PM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
The play calling was totally suspect. 3 passing plays and a run up the middle, c'mon!
Very suspect . Why they got cute all of a sudden is beyond me. Ratbirds couldn't stop the running game. You run Gore or CK straight at Ray Lewis three times. He was gasping for air. Of course, the refs jobbed 9ers. Clear holding on Crabtree. PI could have been called. Even in the safety, they were mugging 9er players. Biggest of them all was the KR TD by Jacoby Jones. Two 9ers were mugged.. NFL wanted the murderer go out with a bang.
Old February 7, 2013, 12:00 AM
Cricket Savant

^Yep, Jim picked the worst possible time to reinvent the wheel, so to speak.