facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old January 17, 2013, 07:50 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Any smart *** spot fixers

^ I cant see anything negetive in this news report. tbh I was very surprised to see Hooper's name in that list at very first place. Reporter clearly said BCB media committee chairman Jalal Yunus as his reference for this false news. Forget about quality atm, Its very clear that they are struggling big to manage even candidates for this post. I suspect even Hooper felt embarased to connect his name with BCB, and denies his candidacy now.
Old January 17, 2013, 08:23 AM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricheart
^ I cant see anything negetive in this news report. tbh I was very surprised to see Hooper's name in that list at very first place. Reporter clearly said BCB media committee chairman Jalal Yunus as his reference for this false news. Forget about quality atm, Its very clear that they are struggling big to manage even candidates for this post. I suspect even Hooper felt embarased to connect his name with BCB, and denies his candidacy now.
Jalal just said they are interested nothing else....Islam vai colored with rainbow. "We know that Carl Hooper is interested in taking the job." ----- that's what jalal mia said............what's wrong with it????
Old January 17, 2013, 08:34 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Any smart *** spot fixers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun petr
Jalal just said they are interested nothing else....Islam vai colored with rainbow. "We know that Carl Hooper is interested in taking the job." ----- that's what jalal mia said............what's wrong with it????
Check what the news states and now guess who is lying here.
Quote:
"I was asked if I was interested, said I wasn't and that was the last I heard of it," Hooper told The Advertiser (most popular SA newspaper). "I was hoping Bangladesh would retract what they have apparently said that I was 'interested in the job'. I have not applied and I am not interested. I am happy at Woodville."
Old January 17, 2013, 09:04 AM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricheart
Check what the news states and now guess who is lying here.
noone is lying here....u didn't get me did u??? what i was saying that what's the meaning of focusing this news with four eyes????? Hooper told this on a Aussie newspaper but Islam mia took it to Crapinfo. It's upto u......u want to judge glass was half empty or half inundated.