facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old November 2, 2014, 01:41 AM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: taskin / anamul
Default useless BCB

whAT IS SERIOUSLY THIS GUY PAPON DOING ? BD didn't have game for almost 6 month except 3odi , now after this series over player will be sit idle for 2and a half month before the biggest event WC , pakistan supposed to visit on january but series got cancelled and look at BCB not taking any steps for alternate series , while WI cancel the india series in the middle but BCCI came up with 5 match odi series right a way to cover , india playing international cricket almost everyday but still they won't even sit idle even tho one series got cancelled , i remember how ex bcd president mostofa kamal atleast try to arranged as much series possible if their was no schedule of international series for bangladesh , but sad thing is papon is not even trying

its just hard to believe that we as test nation not playing any game while other test team lyk india playing international match almost everyday http://www.espncricinfo.com/india-v-...ry/790883.html

my question is why do they even call it a icc ranking if all the team can't play a same amount of matches , india whitewash by NZ went to number 2 , and next thing india do is play 5 match odi series against WI and win and hold the number 1 spot again , while between all these time bangladesh don't have any game and some other countries too , so how could their be even opportunity to become higher in ranking ? is this even fair ? my point is their should be no icc ranking if all the team in the table can't play fair amount of matches , if the fan doesn't watch cricket how could they even make money , this is why fans choice always come first i believe

after this guy papon came up BPL got canceled too , what is so wrong with playing t20 before odi world cup ? i thought BPL gave all the player more confidence as a individual player , now paopon and co cancel BPL too cz they think playing t20 before world cup is not good

hey ALLAH save bangladesh cricket from corrupted people

Old November 2, 2014, 02:46 AM
BC Editorial Team

apparently I kufa'd us by making the KDPP comment yesterday.
Old November 2, 2014, 03:33 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sangakkara, Mike Hussey

Oh please you don't need to be a genius to realize that BPL will survive for long. You have to understand that even if the tournament continues there will be very little interest from foreign players as they are pretty much sure that they will have payment issues so they would rather be safe. And not to mention, the timing of BPL will co-incide with BBL and other domestic tournaments. And why will top teams in the world would want to play against us? We played so much cricket this year against top ranked side and we lost almost every single one of them, even against India's second string side.

I am not denying that Papon and Co. are corrupt. The only thing I am wondering is whether fans like yourselves actually try to understand why everything does not seem so easy. The problem with Bangladeshi people is that they care about the output and not the actually processing that goes in between.
Old November 3, 2014, 06:10 PM
Banned

We play so badly these days that I don't want us to play any matches whatsoever because in every match our incompetent bunch embarass us. Now, if the players all regain their form like in the Law era, that is a whole different story!
Old November 5, 2014, 02:41 AM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: taskin / anamul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vua
We play so badly these days that I don't want us to play any matches whatsoever because in every match our incompetent bunch embarass us. Now, if the players all regain their form like in the Law era, that is a whole different story!
probably the best team that can beat G8

1# tamim iqbal
2# anamul chaque
3# mohammad ashraful
4# mahmudullah riyad
5# sakib al hasan
6# musfiqur rahim
7# nasir hossain
8# mashraffie mortaza
9# abdur razzak
10# taskin ahmed
11# al amin hossain /rubel hossian
Old November 5, 2014, 02:57 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mike Procter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nynemesis
probably the best team that can beat G8

1# tamim iqbal
2# anamul chaque
3# mohammad ashraful
4# mahmudullah riyad
5# sakib al hasan
6# musfiqur rahim
7# nasir hossain
8# mashraffie mortaza
9# abdur razzak
10# taskin ahmed
11# al amin hossain /rubel hossian
Mushy should probably bat at 3 in all formats, certainly in tests and ODIs, of course he'd have to give up the gloves to bat 3 in tests.