facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old March 1, 2016, 04:35 AM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Tamim, Shakib
Default PTV Analysis - Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5EMdabynPo

Good discussion. I understand Urdu so here are the main key points are as below :

* Praises for Shabbir and how technically correct he is. Saqlain said Shabbir is a product of the cricketing system in Bangladesh.

* Extra praises for Mashrafe. How fantastic of a man manager he is. How his timings are correct in making changes. How he leads the lead as a leader and know how to gel the playing 11.

* Saqlain praised Mashrafe's intention. He says its clear that he intends to win for his country and bring out the best from his players. And this intention matters a lot.

* Jadeja said that Bangladesh cricket is going in a plan, which is evident from the way team composition is made (senior + junior), (Nurul keeping instead of regular Mushy). This shows that they have a plan and going in a particular direction.

* The praises for Mustafizur. Dr. Nauman (the host) says that BD plays him few games and then gives him rest for a few just to preserve him and not taking any risk (not sure how correct of an analysis is that).

* Jadeja also says that BD will be a tougher team to beat for Pakistan but Pakistan has the better team. So it will be a very good game.

Old March 1, 2016, 05:23 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out_You_Go
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5EMdabynPo

Good discussion. I understand Urdu so here are the main key points are as below :

* Praises for Shabbir and how technically correct he is. Saqlain said Shabbir is a product of the cricketing system in Bangladesh.

* Extra praises for Mashrafe. How fantastic of a man manager he is. How his timings are correct in making changes. How he leads the lead as a leader and know how to gel the playing 11.

* Saqlain praised Mashrafe's intention. He says its clear that he intends to win for his country and bring out the best from his players. And this intention matters a lot.

* Jadeja said that Bangladesh cricket is going in a plan, which is evident from the way team composition is made (senior + junior), (Nurul keeping instead of regular Mushy). This shows that they have a plan and going in a particular direction.

* The praises for Mustafizur. Dr. Nauman (the host) says that BD plays him few games and then gives him rest for a few just to preserve him and not taking any risk (not sure how correct of an analysis is that).

* Jadeja also says that BD will be a tougher team to beat for Pakistan but Pakistan has the better team. So it will be a very good game.
Saw this and liked it. Pakistan is not a better team though
Old March 1, 2016, 06:23 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Bin Mortaza

Oh man! Does it matter what they say in their bias media about us or what they analys regarding our match? If you want to listen to anyone on cricket analysts shows its best to watch Gavaskar, Bhogle, Bishop, these are fair, unbiased type. But most these Pak cricketing "experts" are bitter, bias, ignorant. So dont care what they say. Shouldnt make threads about this sh*ty media show from Pak anyway!

Where is our analyst shows and threads on it?
Why we look at what other nations media talk shows has to say about our match?
Old March 1, 2016, 06:43 AM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mas_UK25
Oh man! Does it matter what they say in their bias media about us or what they analys regarding our match? If you want to listen to anyone on cricket analysts shows its best to watch Gavaskar, Bhogle, Bishop, these are fair, unbiased type. But most these Pak cricketing "experts" are bitter, bias, ignorant. So dont care what they say. Shouldnt make threads about this sh*ty media show from Pak anyway!

Where is our analyst shows and threads on it?
Why we look at what other nations media talk shows has to say about our match?
You need to take a chill pill.

No one here was bias IMO. Jadeja is a good cricketing analyst with a good brain. He even criticized Afridi on the same show for his horrendous style of play and captaincy. Whatever was discussed was good and on point for most of the cases. (except ofc for the fact that Pak is better than BD).

We dont have analyst threads because no one talk about it. We do not have dedicated shows like this with local/foreign cricketers for our own matches, let alone for any non-BD matches. And over that, last year when BD beat Pak, everyone went gaga over PTV post-match analysis to see what they have to say. So lets not play the hypocritical game here.
Old March 1, 2016, 06:50 AM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara

Everytime i feel a little sad i watch this guy's hilarious post match meltdown during pakistan's tour of bd last year. That was pure entertainment
Old March 1, 2016, 07:08 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Bin Mortaza

^^you need to watch the mocking they do. Revisit some their shows of last year during the BD V PAK series.

And I understand their lingo pretty well too. Listen to Rasheed Latif careful, look at the eye expression, he hardly knows what he is saying, he down played shakib, one part he said sakib isnt a good test bowler cause he cant spin the ball or something - does he know the amount of 5fers Shakibs taken at test? Latif has always something negative to say about BD and its the way he speaks (I feel like p**ching the cheater) hardly can speak a line clearly!

Jadeja said 'Pak gave Ind a scare, always hard to beat pak but we beat BD easily, so dont worry Pak will win against BD' - for his info, India has won the indo pak match so easily last 6 or 7 has been one sided- where is the tough time his talking about? Lol. Anyway Jadeja isnt too bad, seen him on Starsports few times he is ok. Even Sidhu better than these pkistani cricket "experts" last year wc match even Sidhu admited had Rohit been gone out that stage BDESH would have had India out for less than 270 and it becomes a different game and how that wicket changed things! (video from Star sports available on youtube)
Old March 1, 2016, 07:18 AM
Cricket Legend

It's a waste of my time coming to this thread
Old March 1, 2016, 07:46 AM
Cricket Legend

Ramiz again?

http://sangbad24.net/sports/24268/
Old March 1, 2016, 08:04 AM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mas_UK25
^^you need to watch the mocking they do. Revisit some their shows of last year during the BD V PAK series.

And I understand their lingo pretty well too. Listen to Rasheed Latif careful, look at the eye expression, he hardly knows what he is saying, he down played shakib, one part he said sakib isnt a good test bowler cause he cant spin the ball or something - does he know the amount of 5fers Shakibs taken at test? Latif has always something negative to say about BD and its the way he speaks (I feel like p**ching the cheater) hardly can speak a line clearly!

Jadeja said 'Pak gave Ind a scare, always hard to beat pak but we beat BD easily, so dont worry Pak will win against BD' - for his info, India has won the indo pak match so easily last 6 or 7 has been one sided- where is the tough time his talking about? Lol. Anyway Jadeja isnt too bad, seen him on Starsports few times he is ok. Even Sidhu better than these pkistani cricket "experts" last year wc match even Sidhu admited had Rohit been gone out that stage BDESH would have had India out for less than 270 and it becomes a different game and how that wicket changed things! (video from Star sports available on youtube)
I know what you mean mate. You shdnt take take Rashid seriously given his epic cheating against BD in that famous test which we should have won.

However, Jadeja is a good analyst and Saqlain, how much ever you hate him, has been the BD NAT spin coach. Thus, hearing them is worth the time.

And let them mock. That made it more fun when we beat them last year and when we will beat them tomorrow, In Sha Allah!
Old March 1, 2016, 08:15 AM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadukor
Everytime i feel a little sad i watch this guy's hilarious post match meltdown during pakistan's tour of bd last year. That was pure entertainment
True that Magician. Lets hope we get to see it tomorrow too!
Old March 1, 2016, 08:20 AM
Test Cricketer

The problem is most bangladeshis understand hindi through bollywood so therefore urdu as well. It wud be better if we didnt understand what they were saying at all unless they were speaking in english.
Old March 1, 2016, 08:21 AM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: ABD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out_You_Go
I know what you mean mate. You shdnt take take Rashid seriously given his epic cheating against BD in that famous test which we should have won.

However, Jadeja is a good analyst and Saqlain, how much ever you hate him, has been the BD NAT spin coach. Thus, hearing them is worth the time.

And let them mock. That made it more fun when we beat them last year and when we will beat them tomorrow, In Sha Allah!
Saqoain mocked us too..in last Pakistan series
He also mocked Nasir..he was like 'I was their coach..they are nothing special and bla bla'..

Go TIGERS GO...
Old March 1, 2016, 08:33 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

This thread will become very interesting if we beat Pak tomorrow insha Allah

Posted via BC Mobile Edition
Old March 1, 2016, 09:51 AM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rana Melb
Ramiz again?

http://sangbad24.net/sports/24268/
we need to ban this certified napaki hater romij from entering our country.

it's ironic coming from a guy who himself lives in a country where match fixers and cheaters are born and breed every other day.
Old March 1, 2016, 10:53 AM

Well, check first how authentic the news is? Is there any valid source??

I highly doubt Ramiz has said this this time.
Old March 1, 2016, 12:52 PM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Mash Lara Fizz Taskin TI

I'm just waiting for Bangladesh to beat Pakistan and watch the fun that will happen...surely Dr. Nouman Niaz will get another heart-attack to see his beloved Pak team thrashed by "Bangaladesh"..lol
Old March 1, 2016, 02:56 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Mushfiqur R & Nasir H

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezwansyed
I'm just waiting for Bangladesh to beat Pakistan and watch the fun that will happen...surely Dr. Nouman Niaz will get another heart-attack to see his beloved Pak team thrashed by "Bangaladesh"..lol
Why are some of us so arrogant sometimes. I know Dr saab has something against us, but we shouldn't stoop to that level. As the prophet saws was. We should be more just, more kind with those who are the opposite against us. U teach by example. There is no guarantee in hell we will beat pak too. We beat a transitional SL team, and UAE and all of a sudden we are a force in T20. Come on bro, if we are good enough, just let the performances do the talking. You have to earn respect. People from other nations won't start rating us so quickly. We may notice the minor improvements because we've followed the team so closely. But for others, until a long time has passed and their has been a marked improvement. By that I mean a semi final/final birth in wcup, winning Asia cup or something along those lines, we won't be considered a big dog.
Old March 1, 2016, 02:59 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul Haque

^After knowing Rashid Latif the cheat to be considered one of the best cricketer by the host in the show, by raising question only you can stop yourself to stoop to a level where you will remain to be considered weak and minnow.

Rather raise your level by speaking the truth. Do not forget how much financial support BCB delivered to PCB in the name of damage payment and professional league.
Old March 2, 2016, 12:25 PM
Test Cricketer

Can't wait to see their analysis after this game.
Old March 2, 2016, 01:11 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: A few

Quote:
Originally Posted by epitaph
Can't wait to see their analysis after this game.
Same here.
Old March 2, 2016, 01:17 PM
ODI Cricketer

Ahem sooo...

Please if anyone gets hold on the analysis..post here. I am looking for it too.
Old March 2, 2016, 01:18 PM
Chief Moderator

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

Old March 2, 2016, 01:34 PM
BD-SL 2017 - LOI Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverse_swing
Doctor sahabko heart attack aya hay! Unone es wakt ICU me mojut he!!
Old March 2, 2016, 01:38 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Abul

Lol wth is this
Old March 2, 2016, 01:55 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: A few

Ahh damn. Where is Dr. Nauman? This program is no fun without him.