facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old May 27, 2007, 09:48 AM
Street Cricketer

Default Bangladesh Jersey

Hi everyone,

I'm sure this thread has been posted many times, but I am struggling to find an official (not fake, poor quality material) Bangladesh ODI shirt. I've looked everywhere on the internet, and only a couple of times I saw it on Ebay but it was either real, but overpriced, or was the fake one. My mama has been looking everywhere in Bangladesh as well, but he only finds the fake one. Any suggestions?

Old May 27, 2007, 10:10 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: BD Team Players

You are not alone mamunr bhaiya I am really frustrated too and I have looked everywhere in Toronto to find a Bangladesh Jersey but I can't find it anywhere so can anyone pls help us out here and tell us where we could get the jersey??? For me can anyone pls tell me where I could buy a Jersey in Toronto??
Old May 27, 2007, 10:18 AM
Street Cricketer

Hey, I asked my dad to buy the original jersey (not this new one, but the nice one w/out the yellow line) and he sent it to me. It is original and it's not fake. He bought it from INTER SPORTS in Dhaka (Elephant Road). Hope this works out, I know they will not sell fake jerseys. Take care!!
Old May 27, 2007, 10:19 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mahmudullah Riyad

All we have to do is send 1000 emails to cricshop.com to start selling BD jerseys.
Old May 27, 2007, 10:38 AM
Cricket Legend

Can't BC have like a partnership deal or something with Tiger Cricket or BCB so that we could (BC members) buy the original jerseys from BC and half or 70 % of the m,oney goes to BCB opr something like that??
Old May 27, 2007, 03:37 PM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nafis_BD
Can't BC have like a partnership deal or something with Tiger Cricket or BCB so that we could (BC members) buy the original jerseys from BC and half or 70 % of the m,oney goes to BCB opr something like that??
i know wot is der to lose, bcb will profit good as the tigers fanclub is growin
Old May 27, 2007, 03:46 PM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Ash,Mushi &Tamim

Quote:
Originally Posted by rah
i know wot is der to lose, bcb will profit good as the tigers fanclub is growin
yep
Old May 28, 2007, 11:34 AM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Naf
All we have to do is send 1000 emails to cricshop.com to start selling BD jerseys.
i have sent ummmmmm................ 7
now anotha 993 emails to go
Old May 28, 2007, 11:41 AM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shoaib THE MAN Akhtar

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamunr
Hi everyone,

I'm sure this thread has been posted many times, but I am struggling to find an official (not fake, poor quality material) Bangladesh ODI shirt. I've looked everywhere on the internet, and only a couple of times I saw it on Ebay but it was either real, but overpriced, or was the fake one. My mama has been looking everywhere in Bangladesh as well, but he only finds the fake one. Any suggestions?
I got one about 4 weeks ago, a few days after WC had ceased. I didn't buy it, it was shipped to me from my relatives. Its not official, as Ihsan Sports said that they would not be making any real replicas of the shirt, so all of you saying that you have got the 100% real bona fide jersey; I call it tripe.

My one is exactly the same as the 07 design (WC), but, the green on the official shirt is quite light, my green on my shirt is this colour. Also my yellow streak is a little darker. Other than that, and the buttons are green instead of red, it is a tip top look alike jersey, almost untellable from the real one; unless you scrutinise everything like a archaeologist.

Its a good jersey.
Old May 28, 2007, 12:13 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWinder

I got one about 4 weeks ago, a few days after WC had ceased. I didn't buy it, it was shipped to me from my relatives. Its not official, as Ihsan Sports said that they would not be making any real replicas of the shirt, so all of you saying that you have got the 100% real bona fide jersey; I call it tripe.
Why?! Does Ihsan Sports not understand the fundamentals of business? How dumb can they get?!
Old May 28, 2007, 04:21 PM
First Class Cricketer

THAT'S THE EXACT ONE I HAVE:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Bangladesh-Wor...ayphotohosting

Look at those idiots....trying to pull that off as original. That is as fake as my shirt. Where's the ihsan logo????? Hmmm.
Old May 28, 2007, 04:23 PM
First Class Cricketer

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BANGLADESH-CRI...ayphotohosting

look at the colour in this 'original' and the ones the players wear:

http://content-www.cricinfo.com/ci/c...ge/290023.html

FAKE SHIRT ALERT...

and for 40 quid. My uncle said his one cost him around 500 taka....
Old May 28, 2007, 05:47 PM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: AB de Villiers
Default Taking orders

Hey guys, I know a lot of you are looking for the BD jerseys, and as far as I know, there are no authentic jerseys for sale ANYWHERE. The closest one to the real thing are the ones sold at Inter Sports in Dhaka, and they are the next best thing. I have a friend who's uncle owns Inter Sports and I can buy those shirts and sell them to you guys here if I get enough orders, and you guys also have to let me know what kinda price you are willing to pay ( please keep in mind the cost of shipping, duty, and time involved in all of this ). If I am not gonna be losing any money then I would definately be willing to help you guys out with the jerseys. Im not trying to promote a business here or trying to make a quick buck...just makin clear . Post your replies here or email me at rahgir@yahoo.com. Peace.
Old May 28, 2007, 05:52 PM
Cricket Legend

Hey I wanna buy that but could u tell me how much the shipping would cost to Toronto,Ontario,Canada and how much would the shirt exactly be for a 12 year odl kid???
Old May 28, 2007, 06:03 PM
ODI Cricketer

Hey Nafis, I am guessing the shipping shouldn't be more than 6-8 bucks to Toronto. And as for the price, I am not sure yet how much it would exactly be, that's why I asked you guys to offer how much you would be willing to pay. I would check this post periodically but email is gonna be the best way to get in touch. Let's all have a jersey to wear when our team is playing! And let's just pray we have a good coach coming and better days ahead.... cause this India series was a big disappointment.
Old May 28, 2007, 06:11 PM
Cricket Legend

I am not quite sure how much it should be but I heard that some people bought BD jersey for 500 Taka but they are bigger than me so the size must effect the price too so I really dont know but does 10 to 12 dollars (CDN) seem reasonable plus shipping????
Old May 28, 2007, 06:14 PM
ODI Cricketer

I am not sure if that should be enough Nafis, but i'll mark your offer
Old May 28, 2007, 06:18 PM
Cricket Legend

Catastrophy bhaiya since ur friend own Inter Sports then I am also looking to buy a cricket kit as well as full Bangladesh jersey(Includes:Pants,Shirt,Cap) and the full kit so can u pls contact ur friend and ask him how much it will all cost for a 12 year old kid???If u need my other info's like my height and etc then pls tell me.....I am really interested to buy that and if u could help me then I would really appreciate that!!!
Old May 28, 2007, 06:20 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by catstrophy
I am not sure if that should be enough Nafis, but i'll mark your offer
No Canadian 12 dollars is 756 taka so isn't that enough??
Old May 29, 2007, 06:21 PM
ODI Cricketer

Again all depends on how many people are interested and how much the cost to import and buy the merchandise are.
Old May 29, 2007, 06:38 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mashrafee

I think you should price it yourself.. The cost from Intersports is 500BDT. Add the shipping for bulk and the COGS comes to around 700BDT. that translates to about 11 US dollars. You can add a margine of 100% and sell it for 22 dollars or add few more bucks for overhead and make it $25. I think as long as you can keep the figures within 30 bucks people will be willing to buy but anything beyond 40 ish might be elastic and considered too pricey,, especially when the original cost is still less than 8 dollars.
Old May 29, 2007, 06:46 PM
Cricket Legend

Guys pls buy a jersey from here cause I really want to get my jersey and the cricket kit!!!!!
Old May 29, 2007, 06:49 PM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nafis_BD
Guys pls buy a jersey from here cause I really want to get my jersey and the cricket kit!!!!!
Arey thamo tho...jerseyta to pabai...khali fu dew ar Allahu bolo..inshallah paba. Ami to tin shopta dariecy amar jersir jonno (btw, the trousers and cap are extremely rare..think about it; if the jersey is scarce imagine the availability of the trousers....) and it may not match up to the official design...btw, you won't be getting exact one for sure...no sports logo...

mine came with 'bexim co pharma' on the place where it should be 'mirzapore tea'.
Old May 29, 2007, 06:54 PM
BC T-Shirt Design Winner

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

If you want a genuine kit, just sneak in to BD players' dressing room, nick one and run like there's no tomorrow.
Old May 29, 2007, 06:56 PM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatebreed
If you want a genuine kit, just sneak in to BD players' dressing room, nick one and run like there's no tomorrow.
Ha....he's 13/14 right, Mushfiqs kit should just about fit him...