facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old November 29, 2017, 10:50 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mohammad Ashraful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeshan
If I were you, I'd stop intellectualizing (Banglay jake ajaira atel baji kora bole) and instead pray two rakah nafl salah and ask him for forgiveness.

Time well spent. Final liberation. Why not take the red pill bro?
Why share something when you can’t answer if someone questions you about it? You shared something from the Quran about going Astray. I asked from the Quran to let me know the points/reasons why God let’s some go astray?

That was a valid question? If you share something surely you would know about it? Like sharing something from the Quran I would assume you are capable of answering the question?

Old November 29, 2017, 11:13 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

My continuous ongoing Profound discovery of Clarity.

The spiritual concept of the religion of Islam, Al-Quran and most importantly God do NOT need anyone or anything to defend them or justify them.

Also, the 4 other active, organized, and mass religions of today - Buddhism, Hinduism, Judaism and Christianity also do not need defending or 'protection' from anyone.

All 5 of the above religious concepts are big enough - following wise and can sustain themselves and are not going to vanish, they can sustain on their own, no matter what anybody thinks.

My dawning understanding is - respect other's religious faith, at least - even if you do not want to look at their face or want to be friend with. A man's faith must be respected, just as well a man's choice of 'no faith'.

Just do not interact, simply ignore no matter how much they taunt you. Some people will embarrass themselves and completely 'unnecessarily' insult someone else. They should get a job and mind their own business!
Old November 29, 2017, 11:45 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul Haque

Understanding others is knowledge
Understanding oneself is enlightenment
Conquering others is power
Conquering oneself is strength
Contentment is wealth
Forceful conduct is willfulness
Not losing one's rightful place is endure
To die but not be forgotten is longevity

---

Having said that, may be endurance is my own machine and I will oil it no matter what.
Old November 29, 2017, 11:50 AM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by One World
Understanding others is knowledge
Understanding oneself is enlightenment
Conquering others is power
Conquering oneself is strength
Contentment is wealth
Forceful conduct is willfulness
Not losing one's rightful place is endure
To die but not be forgotten is longevity

Beautifully put.

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles
Old November 29, 2017, 11:51 AM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
A man's faith must be respected....
Why? According to whom? According to my "dawning understanding" we should s--- on other people's religion. I mean, didn't YOU once say: "Let me sh** some FTP for you" in our first convo? And FTP is my faith. I am frankly shocked at the blasphemy.

Tread carefully.

What makes you think YOUR perspective is any more valid than mine?

Old November 29, 2017, 11:52 AM
Cricket Savant

Must? Are you even frikkin serious? A man was given free will by his Creator. A man was born free. A man "must" not do anything. Who are YOU to dictate what a man must or musn (NOT mastaan) do?

God has given MAN free will. And you have the galls to supersede him. The sheer arrogance!

Last edited by Zeeshan; November 29, 2017 at 10:08 PM.. Reason: changed 'willpower' to 'free will'
Old November 29, 2017, 11:54 AM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Beautifully put.
Source: Tao Te Ching

But I will still take the admiration as Bivutivushon said in Pother Pachali, it does not matter how many bathed in that pond until you did a dip and once you do it you are allowed to the joy of discovery.
Old November 29, 2017, 11:58 AM
Cricket Savant

You smack of self-righteous goody-goodyness and YOU talk of respecting "other's faith"? Who is this "other" Mr. Humanitarian? Whatever happened to fffin One Love you Bob Marley twerp.

YOU divide people to see us sling mud at each other ar.... sadhu sajo.

Old November 29, 2017, 11:59 AM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by One World
Source: Tao Te Ching

But I will still take the admiration as Bivutivushon said in Pother Pachali, it does not matter how many bathed in that pond until you did a dip and once you do it you are allowed to the joy of discovery.
One World, you are miles and millions mile ahead of us far and above. Heck we don't even deserve your grace in our cesspool. Loving every post you put, my friend.

Old November 29, 2017, 12:24 PM
Cricket Savant

Or else...Warning Khaaba...Ekdom! Tarpor baritey Eka Eka boisa Hau Mau cry cry koira kandiba!
Old November 29, 2017, 02:24 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportingBD
Why share something when you can’t answer if someone questions you about it? You shared something from the Quran about going Astray. I asked from the Quran to let me know the points/reasons why God let’s some go astray?

That was a valid question? If you share something surely you would know about it? Like sharing something from the Quran I would assume you are capable of answering the question?
2:6 - 16 Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe.

Allah has set a seal upon their hearts and upon their hearing, and over their vision is a veil. And for them is a great punishment.

And of the people are some who say, "We believe in Allah and the Last Day," but they are not believers.

They [think to] deceive Allah and those who believe, but they deceive not except themselves and perceive [it] not.

In their hearts is disease, so Allah has increased their disease; and for them is a painful punishment because they [habitually] used to lie.

And when it is said to them, "Do not cause corruption on the earth," they say, "We are but reformers."

Unquestionably, it is they who are the corrupters, but they perceive [it] not.

And when it is said to them, "Believe as the people have believed," they say, "Should we believe as the foolish have believed?" Unquestionably, it is they who are the foolish, but they know [it] not.

And when they meet those who believe, they say, "We believe"; but when they are alone with their evil ones, they say, "Indeed, we are with you; we were only mockers."

[But] Allah mocks them and prolongs them in their transgression [while] they wander blindly.

Those are the ones who have purchased error [in exchange] for guidance, so their transaction has brought no profit, nor were they guided.
Old November 29, 2017, 02:45 PM
Cricket Savant

Reading One World's post and his soft tone, I have had a hard look at myself about the way I have been behaving lately. It is a classic case of the abused becoming the abuser.

Oh well. C'est la vie. At least now you know...

Then again, if I didn't act the way I acted, I wouldn't be doing my job that God has sent me to do here either.

Guess I am the repo-man.

Old November 29, 2017, 02:48 PM
Cricket Savant

For what its worth I am sorry for judging everyone. I have to pay the price and held accountable too. Except I cannot help myself.

Chapter (41) sūrat fuṣṣilat (Explained in Detail)

Quote:
Yusuf Ali: At length, when they reach the (Fire), their hearing, their sight, and their skins will bear witness against them, as to (all) their deeds.

Old November 29, 2017, 02:50 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom

Or else...Warning Khaaba...Ekdom! Tarpor baritey Eka Eka boisa Hau Mau cry cry koira kandiba!
na shetai bochada....shetai bollam r qui

Old November 29, 2017, 05:08 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
na shetai bochada....shetai bollam r qui
Dosto Gopal/Z, you are my dear bhai, you should know I was not meaning anything bad to you at all. We are just kidding around, bhais. You, me and Sporting, we are all Madame's bhoktos. We all belong to the same party. At the end of the afternoon, we love each other, that's what most important!
Old December 23, 2017, 01:05 PM
Cricket Sage

Beyond that, this concept of a field can be applied to both massive objects like the sun and to the subatomic world of particles. In the latter case, physicists speak of quantum fields in which the distinction between particles and space is transcended. In such fields, particles are simply local, temporary concentrations of energy and disturbances of the field itself.
And incredibly, even the quantum field has a parallel in Eastern mysticism. In the Eastern concept, the underlying reality of all phenomena is a formless, empty void. For Hinduism, the ultimate reality of Brahman is described as “the void,” as is Sunyata, its equivalent concept in Buddhism. Meanwhile, for Taoists, the Tao, or essence of the universe, is described as formless and empty.

So what’s the point of reaching distant stars being stifled in a curve ball or eating biriyani knowing that same quantum particles shapes excrements?
Old December 25, 2017, 04:05 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: AirBus A340

Just found out, that by double clicking the title of a thread, allows me to change its name.
Old December 27, 2017, 12:41 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sanga,Mash,Shakib,Fizz

Bengali are the 3rd largest ethnic group in the world, behind only the Han Chinese and the Arabs!
Old December 27, 2017, 01:36 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankees
Bengali are the 3rd largest ethnic group in the world, behind only the Han Chinese and the Arabs!
not surprised at all..the way we used to multiply was legendary. our grandfathers had football teams for family. I have 8 uncle/aunties on my fathers side
Old December 27, 2017, 03:15 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Kohli

Quote:
I don't think the Arabs are a single ethnic group, I think they are a linguistic group. Gulf Arabs, Afro Arabs, Egyptians, Lebanese and Syrians they all look so different from each other, I am pretty sure they belong to multiple different ethnic groups.
Old December 27, 2017, 03:42 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: AirBus A340

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy_1
I don't think the Arabs are a single ethnic group, I think they are a linguistic group. Gulf Arabs, Afro Arabs, Egyptians, Lebanese and Syrians they all look so different from each other, I am pretty sure they belong to multiple different ethnic groups.
They all have one thing in common.....
Old December 27, 2017, 03:46 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sanga,Mash,Shakib,Fizz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy_1
The list comes from the CIA factbook, which defines the Arabs as the self identified members of the Arab League.

You're right in that there's been a lot of mixing amongst the Arabs. Unlike the Han and Bengali, the Arabs are spread out alot more, currently encompassing 22 countries or so. Therefore more like to genetically different from one another.

But there's a lot of genetic diversity in bengalis as well, so it's hard to say where one should draw the line.
Old December 27, 2017, 01:38 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Kohli

Quote:

But there's a lot of genetic diversity in bengalis as well, so it's hard to say where one should draw the line.
True but not as much as the Arabs, we are still overwhelmingly Indic with a little Mongoloid admixture perhaps. On the other hand an random Gulf Arab looks no different than Indians/Pakistanis/Bangladeshis, Syrians can easily be pass of as eastern Europeans, Egyptians look quite like Greeks or Portuguese while Afro Arabs are Africans.

Anyways I pretty much agree with you on the rest of the points.
Old January 3, 2018, 09:07 PM
Cricket Savant

In USA places like college, gym, martial arts classes, art classes, lawyer representing a client, doctor treating a person he hates bound by Hippocratic oath .. you are supposed to work with others whom you do not necessarily get along. This is called professionalism. This is called maturity.

Similarly GOD will FORCE you to work with those people you hate. That's God's way of testing you and pushing your buttons.

This attitude... oh "put me on ignore list" "oh I will put you on block list and ignore" is extremely puerile and childish.

This is an open forum. You have to read other views with whom you do not necessarily agree with. This is all part of the process of growing up, getting a thick skin, being matured, being tolerant and part of spiritual evolution.

It's just that if you don't comply GOD will FORCE you to do so.

Stop hating people. Every SINGLE individual and human being is a Divine Soul whether it be homophobes or homosexuals, Islamophobes or Jewish holocaust survivor.

Treat others the way you like to be treated.

Old January 3, 2018, 09:09 PM
Cricket Savant

A friend of mine who did DMT once said the moment you don't own up to your sense of GODHOOD that's when you get a horrible trip and paranoia and absolutely horrible experience.

I mean just look at these arrogant idiots who somehow "feel threatened" that I put a blasphemous thread about Ask God Anything with...lol.. "dreaded red arrows".

Idiots. I bet these idiots are pandering to majority of the forum members who are Muslim and feels it'd "tarnish" the "image" of the forum and bending over backwards to please the majority.

Grow a spine. I repeat #growaspine

This attitude WHO ARE "YOU" TO THINK YOU ARE GOD? is nothing but sheer arrogance and GROSS SIN.