facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Support

Support Help & Support

Old June 23, 2005, 08:54 PM
Street Cricketer

We need a boot camp for bowling department. You spank them after you wake up and before you go to sleep. That's all we need to have consistency....

Old June 23, 2005, 09:27 PM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by sadhat
Kapali, Bashya, Rajin they are from Sylhet. Sylhetty ppl do not believe in connection. (I am from Sylhety and I have not seen anyone influence to get anything wrong)
What hell does this supposed to mean? I've seen people from all the places believing in connection and YES!!! that includes Shyletti people too. There r all kinds of people everywhere in any communities, it doesnt matter where they r from.
Old June 23, 2005, 09:41 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by Rubayed
Quote:
Kapali, Bashya, Rajin they are from Sylhet. Sylhetty ppl do not believe in connection. (I am from Sylhety and I have not seen anyone influence to get anything wrong)
What hell does this supposed to mean? I've seen people from all the places believing in connection and YES!!! that includes Shyletti people too. There r all kinds of people everywhere in any communities, it doesnt matter where they r from.
Sylhetty ppl do not have that much connection, cuz they do not know how to handle. They are not backed by BIG guys like other places like Barishal, Khulna and so on.
Old June 23, 2005, 09:46 PM
Test Cricketer

well, i myself know sylhetti ppl with connections. you might not have any, but there are sylhetties out there with connections, which you might not be aware of.

Edited on, June 24, 2005, 6:09 PM GMT, by chinaman.
Reason: Multiple level of quotes. All quotes removed.
Old June 23, 2005, 09:47 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Nantu Ghotok

Ha ha ha

What a topic.. Do u work for CIA or FBI???

I can't stop laughing.....

By the way i know people who plyed pro cricket and still working for cricket... so don't tell me your friend story to me....

One more thing how come we can't play football either? So many people but no ronaldo????

Uff bangali pareo (jodi amer money hoy this is those band x mem of BD who is not from BD.....) anyway good luck with your theory and do u need scaley to solve this (From X files)

Last HA ha ha ha
Old June 23, 2005, 09:59 PM
Club Cricketer

do you know what is the Matrix?
Old June 23, 2005, 10:00 PM
Test Cricketer

All right man! Sylhetty ppl have connections.

Edited on, June 24, 2005, 6:08 PM GMT, by chinaman.
Reason: Multiple level of quotes. All quotes removed.
Old June 23, 2005, 10:04 PM
Cricket Sage

I Have The Answer!

But who have the question?
Old June 23, 2005, 10:05 PM
Club Cricketer

We need talent - thats for sure. But we need a strong domestic cricket structure/competition more than anything.
Old June 23, 2005, 10:07 PM
Banned

I have the answer to all your ills - just make me your country's next Prez, and then find out !
Old June 23, 2005, 10:47 PM
Street Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by Pundit
I have the answer to all your ills - just make me your country's next Prez, and then find out !
Hey get in line,mate......"helpbangladeshcricket" was here first...and seesh ....talk about making unreasonable demands....do you think we are stupid??final word on the subject...won't elect you unless you can prove that you have the answer (to whatever Q u had in mind)...

So why don't you follow HBCs example and post something about your agenda??
Old June 23, 2005, 11:11 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by Fazal
I Have The Answer!

But who have the question?
Old June 23, 2005, 11:14 PM
Cricket Legend

Dear helpbangladeshcricket,
OK...lets be serious about it.
Agreed...we will make a alternate stucture to find out and nurture talented players without any help from BCB. Very good. What is the first step to start the process. Do you have a detailed feasible plan of action? Let's present it to this forum. If it is something reasonable, take my word...I will be with you with money and time.

Edited on, June 24, 2005, 4:16 AM GMT, by babubangla.
Old June 23, 2005, 11:15 PM
Cricket Legend

You have an idea. Although I am not sure whether the ground for developing this idea is valid enough. But if you have strong plan of action to turn your idea into reality--let's lead us to the program. With strong validity behind the idea, a feasible plan of action and solid leadership----you will certainly have support from many of us. Please don't just finish your role just by producing the idea.

Edited on, June 24, 2005, 4:19 AM GMT, by babubangla.
Old June 23, 2005, 11:25 PM
ODI Cricketer

There is a place called Hemayetpur near Pabna. May I recommend you transfer from Surrey to that town
Old June 24, 2005, 12:08 AM
ODI Cricketer

better yet, why don't you sell your idea/answer via infomercial on BTV? Tell them if they order right away, they can get it for the once-in-a-lifetime deal of $9.99 per answer. Or if they mention BanglaCricket, the package deal is only 3 easy payments of $19.99 (w/ shipping & handling of $8.99, Sylhet residents pay extra, offer may not be valid in every district - void where prohibited, price may be a little higher in Canada, Bandarban, Khagrachori, Teknaf and in St. Martin island).

No seriously dude, why are you afraid of revealing the information/breakthrough over here? You think people will steal your idea or worse yet, Zunaid Kazi will try to patent it as one of his inventions?

For the record, let it be known to the world and especially to that ungodly mafia organization in BD which is also known as BCB, you had the original research and answer to save BD cricket and secret to their success....
I'm totally serious

Edited on, June 24, 2005, 5:11 AM GMT, by BushidoTiger.
Old June 24, 2005, 01:16 AM
First BC Member

Favorite Player: A successful cricketer

Quote:
all the rich kids who were privatly educated and let them play!
Those who are rich kids and privately educated - they wouldn't want to waste their time playing cricket and not getting a proper education of at least upto HSC level.
Old June 24, 2005, 02:13 AM
BanglaCricket Staff

OK... I hav had enough of this!

Cricket in Bangladesh is probably the only sector which has gained some sort of freedom from direct political influence in most parts! (You can't expect 100% poiltics-free structure in a country like BD). This is one of the reasons (little bit of professionalism) for the success that BD cricket is having and no doubt Cricket is the one of the rare places where Bangladesh has attained the highest glories so far since Independence.

So (to 'helpbangladeshcricket') stop spreading rumors and talk productive pls!

Edited on, June 24, 2005, 7:25 AM GMT, by crickethorizon.
Old June 24, 2005, 02:17 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Don't want to jinx anyone

I agree that there may be many poor kids with talent who go "under the radar", but as to your suggestion, it is a completely intractable solution to the problem. You need to institutionalise the whole thing - you need support, you need coaches, you need talent scouts, you need clinics. Can you do all this? Rather you join the BC and put you ideas on the table, and perhaps some of your own resources (money, facilities, whatever).
Old June 24, 2005, 08:19 AM
Street Cricketer

Default I like your thinking

Quote:
Originally posted by Hatebreed
lmao.. it's kinda sad and pathetic if people needs to have influencial contacts or powerful dads to play cricket.

Here is my solution:

I think BCB should start training camps or something take like few dozen talents in, divide them into teams, do training sessions, have practise matches against each other, etc etc and the best talents will naturally show up while the crappy ones will have to go. Then in the next term, another few dozen will come in and it will continue in a get 'n' filter 'n' go type cycle.

This way we will have a lot of talented cricketer by the end of the year or two and then further matches can be played to pick out the best and given a chance to play in the national team while the rest continues training in first-class teams.

Edited on, June 24, 2005, 1:00 AM GMT, by Hatebreed.
That is the whole idea! no one is doing that seriously! i think we should form a group and do this! a few of us go and do it, whilst the others support it, making websites, spreading the message e.t.c! FINALLY, SOMEONE IS THINKING ALONG MY LINES!
Old June 24, 2005, 08:23 AM
Street Cricketer

Quote:
Sadat was not rich. He was found from Pace hunt. Ash is not rich or has connection. Kapali, Bashya, Rajin they are from Sylhet. Sylhetty ppl do not believe in connection. (I am from Sylhety and I have not seen anyone influence to get anything wrong)
Well, my point is BCB still going in right direction. Just need time and see. I appreciate helpbangladeshcricket concern and eagerness to build a good team. You could build a good team and compete in Dhaka league as a 1st step. Ppl from abroad who are weathly can help to build one too.
Im from Sylhet, and if I HAVE connections, then im sure a lot of others do to. i dont have connections in the cricket board, but i have connections in the police force, airport e.t.c, whenever i go the slyhet airport, i dont even need to go through customs! my point is, just coz ur from a certain place does not mean that u cant have connections! all im saying is that, say if i was tallented and my dad knew the chairman of the cricket board then i would get in, just like that, and if i was a nobody from a poor villiage, then what chance have i got?
Old June 24, 2005, 08:25 AM
Cricket Guru

Hey HBC

you know what your firend went to BCCB directly and told them to pick him for what national team/A team or U 19 team.... U never said that.

Now if every JODU and MODHU starts following your so called firends (i think it was you though) foot step then BCCB has to interview all off 1+ milliion people...

WHy don't you tell ur friend to play for a club and win them a doemstic cup(if he is that good).....
Old June 24, 2005, 08:27 AM
Street Cricketer

[edit] after all, they did laugh at cristopher columbous when he said the world was round! laugh, critisis me, WHATEVER! just remember "he who laughs, laughs the loudest"

Edited on, June 24, 2005, 2:09 PM GMT, by helpbangladeshcricket.

Edited on, June 24, 2005, 6:05 PM GMT, by chinaman.
Old June 24, 2005, 08:33 AM
Cricket Guru

you left "last" out from your quote
Old June 24, 2005, 08:38 AM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Sadat was not rich. He was found from Pace hunt. Ash is not rich or has connection. Kapali, Bashya, Rajin they are from Sylhet. Sylhetty ppl do not believe in connection. (I am from Sylhety and I have not seen anyone influence to get anything wrong)
Well, my point is BCB still going in right direction. Just need time and see. I appreciate helpbangladeshcricket concern and eagerness to build a good team. You could build a good team and compete in Dhaka league as a 1st step. Ppl from abroad who are weathly can help to build one too.
Mashes father is a chiken farmer.. He growes Chiken... Just like hitstreak father of zimbo. Thats why england was afraid off him as hit once destroyed them ...