facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Support

Support Help & Support

Old June 23, 2005, 05:25 PM
Street Cricketer

Default I Have The Answer

see other thread

Edited on, June 24, 2005, 12:02 AM GMT, by helpbangladeshcricket.

Old June 23, 2005, 05:27 PM
Street Cricketer

Default I Have The Answer!

Brothers And Sisters, who use this fourm. I have the answer. The answer to our question and the thoughts behind "WHY WE CANT WIN MATCHES" Theis question is very powefull! It will upset a Load of people and make sense to ONLY "TRUE TIGER FANS" and people who give the dam about bangladesh cricket! im a tiger fan, just like all of u here! im no different to any of u! im from bangladesh, i work, i watch bangladesh loose, and loose, and get Frustrated and angry! I have a solution! A solution soo good that i have spoken to 15 serious bangladeshi cricket fans, and no ones disaproves! im SURE that there will be doubters out there but i can answer every question u fire at me!
First off all i would like to say that, cricket in bangladesh is more political and money than the beauty of the sport and national pride! MAKE no mistake i have Thoroughly done my reaserch!
Bangladesh 64 districts, it is the 9th most populated place on earth! It has a population of about 123 million (estimated!) Now what I want to ask every one is that "are you trying to tell me, with all these people we have, we cant find 11 men who have NATURAL Tallent in cricket?" I Strongly belive we have FAR MORE than 11! We have hundreds! Why arent they repreasenting us? Il tell u all, and more!
Send me your email adress, I will send u a statement with my idea! Add me to your msn messenger, and I will talk freely with you, and inshallah, one day we WILL WIN matches for pride, and politics and money can be pushed to a side! I have the answer!
Old June 23, 2005, 05:34 PM
Administrator

Can you solve world hunger and achieve world peace while you are at it?
Old June 23, 2005, 05:41 PM
Cricket Legend

Why can't you just post your idea here in public and let people discuss it openly?

Send me your e-mail and I will send you the idea---it is too fishy. If you have nothing fishy in your mind, I would like to encourage open and free discussion on your idea.
Old June 23, 2005, 05:44 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim, Riyad, Ashraful

Quote:
Originally posted by Zunaid
That's easy - just give everyone food and don't fight. DUH!!!!

I think helpbangladeshcricket has something extraordinary here.. :P
Old June 23, 2005, 05:44 PM
Administrator
Operations & Administrations

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Sounds like an advertisement scam to collect email addresses.
Old June 23, 2005, 05:52 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by Orpheus
Quote:
Originally posted by Zunaid
That's easy - just give everyone food and don't fight. DUH!!!!
It is even easier than this.
Just send your e-mail address and you will never have to think about world hunger again.

Sorry, if I'm too rude. The Other day one member posted a thread to take "Oath" to support Ashraful all the time and when I replied with the following, he thought I am being too aggressive to him:

Raise Your Right Hand and Repeat after me:
I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend Md. Ashraful against all critics-- foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to Md. Ashraful; and that I will appreciate Md. Ashraful no matter how bad or inconsistently he performs according to ideas stated in this thread. So help me God.

Sorry...I'm having too much fun with this thread!!!

Edited on, June 23, 2005, 10:57 PM GMT, by babubangla.
Old June 23, 2005, 05:55 PM
BanglaCricket Staff
BC Design Team

Favorite Player: Shahriar Biddyut

the man has arrived... the saviour has arrived...

Or has he ?
Old June 23, 2005, 06:02 PM
Cricket Legend

The same threaed is posted in Bangladesh Cricket Sectiona and we are having fun!!
Old June 23, 2005, 06:05 PM
Banned

Totally pointless thread!!!
Old June 23, 2005, 06:12 PM
Street Cricketer

Default hold your horses

ok everyone. i knew this would happen so here goes: this is a real story: I have a friend who plays cricket in bangladesh! he is a very good bowler! now.... he went to the cricket board and he got refused! not even a trial! they asked him two questions: "who is your dad" and what he does" now my friend is poor! and i am telling you people, he has natural tallent! thats what we need! the cricket board get a certain amount of money! they are not interested in giving it to some villiage poor kid, who dont know anything! they want to keep it themselfs!
so they gater everyone they know e.g. there brothers kids, e.t.c and all the rich kids who were privatly educated and let them play! they aint interested in poor or unknown!
my idea is, why dont a group of us get together and scout for 11 players, and lets not look at there background or WHO there father is! we will serch for natural tallent disregarding there status! and start to build a team of strong naturally tallented players! i knew i would have a lot of hurdles! whats this to go with world peace?

Edited on, June 23, 2005, 11:13 PM GMT, by helpbangladeshcricket.
Old June 23, 2005, 06:22 PM
Chief Moderator

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

Quote:

hold your horses

ok everyone. i knew this would happen so here goes: this is a real story: I have a friend who plays cricket in bangladesh! he is a very good bowler! now.... he went to the cricket board and he got refused! not even a trial! they asked him two questions: "who is your dad" and what he does" now my friend is poor! and i am telling you people, he has natural tallent! thats what we need! the cricket board get a certain amount of money! they are not interested in giving it to some villiage poor kid, who dont know anything! they want to keep it themselfs!
so they gater everyone they know e.g. there brothers kids, e.t.c and all the rich kids who were privatly educated and let them play! they aint interested in poor or unknown!
my idea is, why dont a group of us get together and scout for 11 players, and lets not look at there background or WHO there father is! we will serch for natural tallent disregarding there status! and start to build a team of strong naturally tallented players! i knew i would have a lot of hurdles!

you already have posted this in another thread.

Edited on, June 23, 2005, 11:24 PM GMT, by reverse_swing.
Old June 23, 2005, 06:27 PM
BanglaCricket Staff
BC Design Team

Old June 23, 2005, 06:39 PM
Street Cricketer

Default u aint making sense

i have a genuine idea! ur not even prepared to listen and making stupid comments! this is the reason its going to be tough, because of people like you! my idea is simple, we go find players who can play and i mean (WELL!!) and set up a team! we scout (if u know what that word means) and try get more natural players in the team rather than people who have contacts in the cricket board! mark my words!
Old June 23, 2005, 07:28 PM

Favorite Player: Mashrafee Mortaza

This is 100% pure BS.

Shahadat's dad is a farmer. Mohammad Rafique came from a very poor family. Mashrafee came from a unknown place through a talent finding program. is your friend a pacer? if yes, why did he not participate in the grameen phone pacer hunt. now, don't say the selection in pacer hunt was not fair, one of the guy who conducted it will answer you right here.

now, if you expected that bcb will take him straight to national team i've nothing to say. but if your friend is really a talent he can sure come through the proper channel, club cricket and then premium cricket and stuff.
Old June 23, 2005, 07:42 PM

Favorite Player: Mashrafee Mortaza

i'm sure you do have the solution! no doubt about it. just wondering, did you get it in a dream through a dead sole, or your pet "Zeen" gave it to you? or you found it in a "kolshi" who's neck was tied with "gamsa"?
Old June 23, 2005, 07:59 PM
BC T-Shirt Design Winner

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

lmao.. it's kinda sad and pathetic if people needs to have influencial contacts or powerful dads to play cricket.

Here is my solution:

I think BCB should start training camps or something take like few dozen talents in, divide them into teams, do training sessions, have practise matches against each other, etc etc and the best talents will naturally show up while the crappy ones will have to go. Then in the next term, another few dozen will come in and it will continue in a get 'n' filter 'n' go type cycle.

This way we will have a lot of talented cricketer by the end of the year or two and then further matches can be played to pick out the best and given a chance to play in the national team while the rest continues training in first-class teams.

Edited on, June 24, 2005, 1:00 AM GMT, by Hatebreed.
Old June 23, 2005, 08:21 PM
Test Cricketer

Sadat was not rich. He was found from Pace hunt. Ash is not rich or has connection. Kapali, Bashya, Rajin they are from Sylhet. Sylhetty ppl do not believe in connection. (I am from Sylhety and I have not seen anyone influence to get anything wrong)
Well, my point is BCB still going in right direction. Just need time and see. I appreciate helpbangladeshcricket concern and eagerness to build a good team. You could build a good team and compete in Dhaka league as a 1st step. Ppl from abroad who are weathly can help to build one too.
Old June 23, 2005, 08:33 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

rafiq is neither rich nor does he no anyone
Old June 23, 2005, 08:35 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by al Furqaan
rafiq is neither rich nor does he no anyone
O! I forgot about him to include my poor listing!
Old June 23, 2005, 08:35 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by helpbangladeshcricket
i have a genuine idea! ur not even prepared to listen and making stupid comments! this is the reason its going to be tough, because of people like you! my idea is simple, we go find players who can play and i mean (WELL!!) and set up a team! we scout (if u know what that word means) and try get more natural players in the team rather than people who have contacts in the cricket board! mark my words!

Sorry pal. cant agree a bit what you said. The present BD team actually holds the best talents in Bangladesh and thinking that you will find some Tendulkar class batsman.. its too ironic to believe. Cricket is not all about talent. You cant go on scouting ppl and make a team. One needs to play a good deal of quality cricket before he can actualy become successful. The type of solution that you are looking for.......... is just too much of short time stuff. It will never result anyting good. So.. better be patient with our team and one day BD will establish herself a good cricketing country.

Edited on, June 24, 2005, 1:37 AM GMT, by Ejaj.
Old June 23, 2005, 08:38 PM
Test Cricketer

Yea. Only IF helobdcricket prediction or belief(!) (Connection) comes to play in BCB in future. You never know what gonna hapen in BD cricket since we are no 1 corr(deleted) country.

Edited on, June 24, 2005, 6:11 PM GMT, by chinaman.
Reason: wrong quotes removed.
Old June 23, 2005, 08:40 PM
Club Cricketer

isn't there a rule somewhere in here that prevents crack heads from opening their mouth or from having ideas?
Old June 23, 2005, 08:46 PM
BanglaCricket Staff
BC Design Team

Quote:
Originally posted by helpbangladeshcricket
i have a genuine idea! ur not even prepared to listen and making stupid comments! this is the reason its going to be tough, because of people like you!
who exactly are you pointing out by mentioning the phrase "...because of people like you" ?
Old June 23, 2005, 08:50 PM
Test Cricketer

the prophecy begins : "I have the Answer!"