facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old February 24, 2016, 01:44 AM
Cricket Legend

Didn't Isis start in Syria tho?

Old February 24, 2016, 07:51 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Rahkeem Cornwall

Trump wins Nevada Caucuses, further pulling away from the two Latinos in this race...and most importantly, further expanding his already hugggggeeee EGO.
Old February 24, 2016, 02:17 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: TaMotu, GoBoy, Mashrafe

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonmoy.dhaka
If sanity was the magic word than Trump would never be in contention... Also to be honest Jeb is probably the best of the Bush.... Also I know I would be crucified for saying this, but despite the many flaws of George W, he actually made a massive difference in the fight against AIDS in Africa, I hope people remember him for that.
At least Donald Trump is saner than you. Plus you are a LOW ENERGY.
Old February 24, 2016, 03:30 PM
Banned

And for Hillary, I think better if she resigns now and give Democratic candidacy to Sanders.

Because even if she manages Dem candidacy, eventually she will get schlonged by Trump. And for the lady who wanted power so much, I doubt if she will be able to take that. There is no way Americans will elect this ugly lady.
Old February 24, 2016, 04:38 PM
Cricket Legend

Bodrul thats if she doesn't get charged in the process,for keeping privelege info on a home server,a no no in American politics.
Old February 24, 2016, 07:57 PM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by brockley
Russia playing up,China playing up,Nth Korea playing up,Turkey playing up,Israel building in West Banks,Isis started up under Obama,what more of a list do you want.How many triggers do you want for WW3.
- Russia has always been playing up, and in the last decade they have consolidated a lot of the power and and influence they lost after the fall of USSR.

- N.Korea makes threats and 'advancements' here and there to stay relevant. No one takes them seriously and they know that, else China would have dealt with them by now

- Israel does what Israel wants, they're a spoilt entitled child who became this way because of past US administrations, namely the Conservatives/Republican and Neocons, that let them have their way all the time. You think once Obama leaves, the next administration are going to make Israel stop lol? Guess which president's administration were die-hard Neocons in the 21st century

- The seeds that cultivated and encouraged the growth of ISIS started after the Iraq Invasion, guess which US president planted those seeds?

That is some next level paranoia you have there if you think WW3 is going to be happening anytime soon because of the problems occurring in Syria. Russia with all its bark, isn't going to risk getting into an all-out war against NATO
Old February 25, 2016, 12:37 PM
Cricket Savant

10th GOP Debate on tonight and this presents a platform for Carson to officially and respectfully drop out of the race. He's brilliant enough to have notice that he's not gonna ever get the nomination.

Thanks for the memories of "Storing Grains in the Pyramids".
Old February 25, 2016, 02:47 PM
Cricket Savant

Which Presidential candidate said this?

"Nothing too hard, Mika"
Old February 25, 2016, 11:34 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

He would be selling watches in the corner of Manhattan.

Its about to get ugly folks. Go Rubio.

Cruz is leading 15 points in Texas over Trump.
Old February 26, 2016, 12:18 AM
Cricket Guru

"Someone please attack me" -Carson

Wtf is he still doing there? Worse than Jeb's "please clap", drop out man and retain some dignity
Old February 26, 2016, 01:09 PM
Cricket Savant

This sh!t just got a whole lot weirder:

NJ govner Chris Christie endorses the trump.

Last edited by aklemalp; February 26, 2016 at 08:15 PM..
Old February 27, 2016, 07:12 PM
Cricket Savant

Hillary wins in a landslide in the South Carolina primary.

Hilary: 84%
Bernie:16%
Old March 1, 2016, 09:23 AM
Banned

From this point, whether you like it or hate it, it is quite straight forward.

Trump will be the Republican nominee.
Hillary will be the Democratic nominee.

As much as I wanted Sanders to win, he will no win

And in the general election, it will be easy and smooth sailing for Trump. Here are the reasons why Hillary will fail big in the general election:

1. She has too many negatives and scandals: supporter of Bill's lewd deeds, Benghazi, whitewater, SOS email, taking money for giving speech etc. When she will debate with Trump, he will hammer her non-stop continuously with all these negatives and she will have no proper answer.

2. She does not have principles unlike Bernie, and she neither has the con artist skills like Trump. Trump can lie and make you believe it as a truth, whereas HIllary cannot do that. She may try to fake it, but she will ultimately breakdown before Trump.

3. She is a not a natural politician. Like majority of female politicians around the world, she has come thus far only because there was a male relative (father, husband etc) who was successful in the past. She did not grow herself alone.

4. She is ugly. Trump will say this on her face. And she is ugly (it is a fact).

5. People want newness. Like people rejected Bush, they will also reject Clinton. Trump brings that excitement, and that is how he has progressed without having any detailed/substantial policy plans.

6. Trump has the ultimate soundbite/slogan "We will make America great again." In 2008, it was "Change we need." Hillary does not have any. No other candidates had a defining soundbite.

7. It is difficult to for a party to capture WH for three straight terms. From that context, 2016 is way more difficult than 2008, and she failed in 2008.

8. Her foreign policy was disaster.

9. She thinks that people will vote because they want to see a Madame President, but people do not find it cool anymore, unlike 2008. And yet she failed in 2008.

9. Hillary's biggest weakness? She feels that she is entitled for presidency. It was evident from the disdain she showed for Sanders. She was like, "What is this little bump on my way?" It was difficult for her to maintain a genuine level of respect for Sanders. She tried to fake, but she failed. She will also think in the same line against Trump, underestimate him, thinking that Americans will vote for her anyway, only to get schlonged by Trump.

If Sanders was the Dem nominee, Trump would have a tough time. But with Clinton, he will fry her left and right.

Do I like Trump? No. He is a dishonest businessman. But between Hillary and Trump, I feel Trump is the lesser of two evils.

Be ready folks to see Donald Trump as the next US President. He will make America great again.
Old March 1, 2016, 05:27 PM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

Wow so american president will be one of Hillary and Trump?, god help the world
Old March 1, 2016, 08:56 PM
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Lara, Shakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodrul

8. Her foreign policy was disaster.
very in-depth political analysis

Quote:

9. She thinks that people will vote because they want to see a Madame President, but people do not find it cool anymore, unlike 2008. And yet she failed in 2008.
gets right into the core issues that matters to Americans -- "being cool"

Quote:

4. She is ugly. Trump will say this on her face. And she is ugly (it is a fact).
finally, political statement of the year. Miss USA should be our next president.
Old March 1, 2016, 09:23 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

I really hope Hillary is the next president and not this Donald nonsense .... it sets bad precedence for future ...

She will have hard time on stage against this low life but I hope America stands by what's right ...
Old March 1, 2016, 09:25 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Btw Mufi bodrul is your typical trump supporter ... uneducated insulting blabber mouth ... truth is trump ain't gonna do Jack for any of the voters ...he is running for himself no one else..... ppl who cares about others..their country ...selfless ..should be presidents ....those who actually care enough to make changes for greater good ....ppl looking for personal achievements/gain should not be awarded that ..
Old March 1, 2016, 09:28 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Hahahaha BD-Shardul....

Old March 2, 2016, 02:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
trump ain't gonna do Jack for any of the voters ... ppl who cares about others..their country ...selfless ..should be presidents ..
You are right. Trump is unlikely to do anything for US people.

But HIllary, after taking millions from Wall Street will do everything for the people and totally abandon Wall Street. She will even put the Wall Street CEOs into jail. What a selfless soul.

Some informative videos about Hillary:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8I0JjH9tZU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_plLS2cBxE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi0Iy1hqhcA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8I0JjH9tZU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRRQ7FjVrBU

Anyone who supports clinton is DUMB, LOW ENERGY, and will MELTDOWN quickly.

Still fingers crossed for Bernie.
Old March 2, 2016, 08:12 AM
Cricket Savant

Cruz wins Alaska, Oklahoma, and his home state Texas.
Rubio wins Minnesota
Old March 4, 2016, 08:11 AM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
From this point, whether you like it or hate it, it is quite straight forward.

Trump will be the Republican nominee.
Hillary will be the Democratic nominee.

As much as I wanted Sanders to win, he will no win

3. She is a not a natural politician. Like majority of female politicians around the world, she has come thus far only because there was a male relative (father, husband etc) who was successful in the past. She did not grow herself alone.

Do I like Trump? No. He is a dishonest businessman. But between Hillary and Trump, I feel Trump is the lesser of two evils.
umm... I'm not sure if you're a troll or you're being serious.

1. The natural politician argument can go both ways. You can say Sajib Wazed Joy getting political limelight is only because his mother is the Prime Minister of Bangladesh and not because he actually has qualities to be a good politician. Whilst having Bill Clinton has a husband has boosted Hillary in some ways, she's achieved everything through her own hard work and qualities. Her achievements should not be undermined just because she also has a famous husband. Australia's first female prime minister, Julia Gilard had no male family member in politics. She still became Australia's first female prime minister and that was achieved through her qualities and hard work. Same goes for Margaret Thatcher.

2. "Ugly"? really? If she wasn't a woman, would you comment on her looks? I'm guessing no since you haven't mentioned anything about the way Sanders or Trump looks. Women are more than their looks. Your comment is sexist.

4. Trump is lesser of the two evils? Someone who's so xenophobic is lesser of the two evils? Cool.
Old March 4, 2016, 09:06 AM
Cricket Savant

"Look at these hands."

American politics sinking to the sewer levels. George Washington, Abe Lincoln, FDR, Kennedy must be rolling in their graves. What an embarrassment these debates are. Brings out the emptiness in terms of policies from these wannabes...the only smart adult on the stage was Kasich...and he's had his issues over the past...

America will have an opportunity to vote for a Kim Jong Un type of individual....

PS: I may have gone over-the-top with my little rant.
Old March 4, 2016, 09:20 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Abu Jayed Rahi

That awkward moment when my High School Spanish teacher said(a long time ago) that Bangladesh is more advanced than America in terms of women's rights because we have a female President and America doesn't
Old March 4, 2016, 09:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antora
umm... I'm not sure if you're a troll or you're being serious.

1. The natural politician argument can go both ways. You can say Sajib Wazed Joy getting political limelight is only because his mother is the Prime Minister of Bangladesh and not because he actually has qualities to be a good politician. Whilst having Bill Clinton has a husband has boosted Hillary in some ways, she's achieved everything through her own hard work and qualities. Her achievements should not be undermined just because she also has a famous husband. Australia's first female prime minister, Julia Gilard had no male family member in politics. She still became Australia's first female prime minister and that was achieved through her qualities and hard work. Same goes for Margaret Thatcher.
It cannot go both ways. Yes, there will be exception. Thatcher is exception. Hasina is here today because her father was a very successful politician. Same for Khaleda, Sukarnoputri, Sonia Gandhi, Clinton and majority of women politicians. Statistically my claim is true. Of course only femi nazis will not see truth in this claim.

Quote:
2. "Ugly"? really? If she wasn't a woman, would you comment on her looks? I'm guessing no since you haven't mentioned anything about the way Sanders or Trump looks. Women are more than their looks. Your comment is sexist.
God didn't give beauty to everyone like He did not give other provisions like health and wealth equally to everyone. And yes, Hillary is ugly - both inside and outside. No question about that.

Among male candidates, the worst looking is Ted Cruz. When I saw him the first time and knew nothing about him, I had a bad feeling in my stomach. The moment you see this guy, you feel you want to punch him on the face. He looks like a frog or may be like a snake. And he has the character of a snake. He is worse than Trump and Hillary.

Quote:
4. Trump is lesser of the two evils? Someone who's so xenophobic is lesser of the two evils? Cool.
May be he is truly a xnophobic (I don't care personally, I am not American, I watch him to get some free entertainment). May be he is not that xenophophobic but sprinkles it in his speech because the uneducated GOP voters like it and eat it. Whatever earns him vote, he will say it. He wants to become POTUS for his ego, not for people, and he therefore will say/do whatever will take him there.
Old March 4, 2016, 09:52 AM
Cricket Savant

Caption This: