facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old January 21, 2019, 12:43 PM
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Lara, Shakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
Another defensive wanna be smartass post . Except the ppl u encounter in this site has higher scientific background than u .

Participation in non cricket related topic more than main cricket is also against forum rules . This disease falls there .

My first impression of roye as a fair open minded guy was extremely positive . I thought he was one of the rare ones here that can discuss and go past biases. And one even very high intelligent ppl can't master . I mentioned to him this before as well ... but lately he sounding like infowar agent ..which surprises me . I think the problem often time is the clash between political/politicized Islam vs regular practicing Muslims . One suffer due to the other .

And then u have that other guy ..why he comes to this site I don't know ... doesn't even participate in Martch thread where we forget all differences .
The other guy does it frequently in pakpassion too. So full time mental health counselor and part time buraq wing span measurer is keeping busy!

Old January 21, 2019, 12:53 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinathq
tomra eto jhogra koro ken... dhormo ebong oshusthota jar jar, BC shobar
Prophetic words...
Old January 21, 2019, 01:52 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Tamim and Shakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonmoy.dhaka
I wonder why God gave me this disease in the first place!!
Terrible from God...
Question is do you want to be cured?
Old January 21, 2019, 01:52 PM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Prophetic words...
Why don’t you try following those steps
Old January 21, 2019, 02:12 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Rahkeem Cornwall

Let's celebrate the birthday of one of the greatest humans this world has ever seen...
REV. Doctor Martin Luther King Jr.

May peace and love be with all of you
Old January 21, 2019, 05:28 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufi_02
The other guy does it frequently in pakpassion too. So full time mental health counselor and part time buraq wing span measurer is keeping busy!
Talking of Buraq, You are right, both vertical lift and horizontal movement can be achieved through newtons third law... The flying donkey just had to fart really hard ..
Makes more sense now..
Old January 21, 2019, 05:29 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
Definitely, guys. Roey is good man and a good member of this forum. He has some great energy.
To his credits among a lot, is that he is very respectful to all the members, never he insults individual member of the forum. He is funny, talented and a man of good heart. I am sorry Roey for being so intense and harsh toward you, I was being a bit of an asshole and a jerk. Forgive me Roey, I know you mean well and you joke around light heartedly.
Everybody loves Roey....

Wats the secret @roey haque?
Old January 21, 2019, 07:37 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib, Amla

tonmoy congrats on discovering the hidden truth of life and the universe. After spending all these years studying the universe and the natural sciences you have made a truly significant discovery; that your life at the end is as important as a spec of dust. I know this is very exciting news for you. Please forgive all BC members and all your close family members for underestimating the importance of your discovery and the significance of your contribution to humanity. You truly deserve some type of important award for your achievement, and also special recognition for being the last non-hypocrite. Unfortunately this forum severely lacks the type of members that can appreciate your talent and the special minds that you seek to attract. I would refer you to more extremely talented minds to continue your mission; the likes of Moulana Shafi and his followers maybe? If I knew anyone at pakpassion I would request them to give you a custom title "The enlightened One". I'm sure you'll find many more interested members there who would benefit from your wisdom. This forum is definitely a total waste of your precious time.
Old January 22, 2019, 01:16 PM
Test Cricketer

Now that you guys have managed to insult me and that agenda is off your chest, let us get back to the original topic of discussion.

Here are two recent news of Oppression on Women by Religious groups.

Awami Olema League(allegedly linked to Awami League) has demanded strict punishment for NGO working to curb child marriage (Disgrace)

Here is a news from Pakistan (no surprise)
Women's bicycle rally in Peshawar cancelled after protest threat by religious parties
Old January 22, 2019, 01:53 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Quote:
Now that you guys have managed to insult me and that agenda is off your chest, let us get back to the original topic of discussion.

Here are two recent news of Oppression on Women by Religious groups.

Awami Olema League(allegedly linked to Awami League) has demanded strict punishment for NGO working to curb child marriage (Disgrace)

Here is a news from Pakistan (no surprise)
Women's bicycle rally in Peshawar cancelled after protest threat by religious parties
Hehehe...Tonmoy, I know a thing or two about this Awami Ulama League. I am very familiar with these tards' activities.

One of my dear uncles is a now a leader of these piles of vile. He preaches religion and at the same time a thief and a ____monger. He was once a very talented, smart, sharp athlete of the country (early 70s). He once had a deep connection with the practice of Islam. Then he became an atheist once he came to the US in the 70s. He was deported from Texas. Once arrived back in Dhaka, he started to claim that God did not exist. Then he became an active con man, robbed money from a bank, stole from a mazaar fund became finally became a murderer. He admitted killing another uncle of mine. And he had a hit list. Then he became religious again or I should say he took a blanket shelter under religion and became a honcho, a part of the Awami Ulama League. Now he preaches and cons people if or when he can. Once upon a time he would curse Sheikh ujib and when Sheikh Hasina came into paower, he would ask me, "Abbu, (btw, everybody back home calls me abbu, as I am the eldest of the clan for my generation...heheheh), did bhaijaan (my father go see 'Hasina apa' yet? Like he knows Sheikh Hasina or she knows him...this is beyond shameless. I have no shame admitting that I come from one of the most morally, financially and criminally active roots of BD. That is why when people curses at me or my father in BC, openly or through PMs, most of the time it doesn't bother me at all. I have very thick skin, I grew up seeing tabloid writings people cursing my father all my early and teenage life. They used to bother me as a kid, embarrassed me, used to cause shame to my deeper inner feelings - but not anymore. I do not carry other people's sin, I carry my own and I have plenty. Like Margaret Thatcher always said, "There is NO club, party, nation or even family - there is only individuals" I do hate that woman though.
Anyway I come from such large inter-faith marirage family/clan that is infested with both freedom-fighters, rapists, murderers, int'l smugglers, thieves and most importantly Razakaars.

He was once and still is one of my very favorite uncles.

Shaalar Awami Ulama League - pro child marriage and wanting to ban women's BPL. Boodmais Shariatpuri, Madaripuri, Sultanpuri, Durgapuri!

Sorry about this personal bs khajuira aalap from me guys. This brought back a lot of old memories and emotions.

Last edited by bujhee kom; January 22, 2019 at 02:24 PM..
Old January 24, 2019, 03:46 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
Hehehe...Tonmoy, I know a thing or two about this Awami Ulama League. I am very familiar with these tards' activities.

One of my dear uncles is a now a leader of these piles of vile. He preaches religion and at the same time a thief and a ____monger. He was once a very talented, smart, sharp athlete of the country (early 70s). He once had a deep connection with the practice of Islam. Then he became an atheist once he came to the US in the 70s. He was deported from Texas. Once arrived back in Dhaka, he started to claim that God did not exist. Then he became an active con man, robbed money from a bank, stole from a mazaar fund became finally became a murderer. He admitted killing another uncle of mine. And he had a hit list. Then he became religious again or I should say he took a blanket shelter under religion and became a honcho, a part of the Awami Ulama League. Now he preaches and cons people if or when he can. Once upon a time he would curse Sheikh ujib and when Sheikh Hasina came into paower, he would ask me, "Abbu, (btw, everybody back home calls me abbu, as I am the eldest of the clan for my generation...heheheh), did bhaijaan (my father go see 'Hasina apa' yet? Like he knows Sheikh Hasina or she knows him...this is beyond shameless. I have no shame admitting that I come from one of the most morally, financially and criminally active roots of BD. That is why when people curses at me or my father in BC, openly or through PMs, most of the time it doesn't bother me at all. I have very thick skin, I grew up seeing tabloid writings people cursing my father all my early and teenage life. They used to bother me as a kid, embarrassed me, used to cause shame to my deeper inner feelings - but not anymore. I do not carry other people's sin, I carry my own and I have plenty. Like Margaret Thatcher always said, "There is NO club, party, nation or even family - there is only individuals" I do hate that woman though.
Anyway I come from such large inter-faith marirage family/clan that is infested with both freedom-fighters, rapists, murderers, int'l smugglers, thieves and most importantly Razakaars.

He was once and still is one of my very favorite uncles.

Shaalar Awami Ulama League - pro child marriage and wanting to ban women's BPL. Boodmais Shariatpuri, Madaripuri, Sultanpuri, Durgapuri!

Sorry about this personal bs khajuira aalap from me guys. This brought back a lot of old memories and emotions.
Fascinating....
Someone can make a movie out of his life (He reminds me of Frank Abagnale, although a lot lot lot worse).
Old January 31, 2019, 10:30 AM
Test Cricketer

Saudi Arabia executes Filipino domestic helper found guilty for murder

This week’s execution came months after an Indonesian maid was also sentenced to death in Saudi Arabia for allegedly killing her employer after he tried to rape her.

Money cannot make you civilized. Only good education can.
Unfortunately the religious text does not fit the criteria of good education.
Old February 2, 2019, 08:09 AM
Cricket Legend

https://www.prothomalo.com/opinion/a...লো-নয়

Quote:
মামলাগুলো ‘গায়েবি’; কিন্তু মানুষগুলো বাস্তবের, রক্ত–মাংসের মানুষ। তাঁদের অনেকেই বয়সের ভারে ন্যুব্জ, কেউ কেউ চলতে পারেন না, চাষাবাদের কাজে যাঁদের দিন কাটে, যাঁরা জানেন না তাঁদের অপরাধ কী। কিন্তু এখন তাঁদের আসতে হয়েছে এবং হচ্ছে রাজধানীর হাইকোর্টে। তাঁদের চাওয়া একটাই, ‘জামিন’। এমন মানুষের সংখ্যা কত? গত বছরের সেপ্টেম্বর থেকে দেড় মাসে সারা দেশে ৪ হাজার ১৮২টি ‘গায়েবি’ মামলা হয়েছে বলে বলা হয়েছে। এসব মামলায় ৮৮ হাজার জনের নাম উল্লেখ আছে। আর আসামি করা হয়েছে পৌনে তিন লাখ ব্যক্তিকে। এই হিসাব তো নভেম্বরের আগের, তারপর নির্বাচন হয়েছে।
Quote:
পত্রিকার প্রতিবেদনে জানা যায় আবিদ উল্লাহর কথা। আবিদ উল্লাহ বলেন, ‘আমার ভাইকে মামলা দেওয়ার বয়সই হয়নি। সে এখনো অষ্টম শ্রেণিতে পড়ে। তাকে আটক করে মামলা দিয়ে কারাগারে পাঠানো হয়েছে। ছোট ভাইয়ের জামিন নিয়েও প্রতিদিন এখানে-সেখানে ঘুরে বেড়াচ্ছি। প্রতিদিন কত নেতার কাছে ঘুরি। কোনো কাজ হয় না। একটা অবুঝ ছেলে, সে মামলার কী বোঝে। উকিল ধরছি, এখনো জামিন কবে পাইব জানি না।’ কারাগারগুলোতে ধারণক্ষমতার বেশি মানুষ আটক আছেন।
Quote:
এসব গায়েবি মামলায় যাঁরা অভিযুক্ত, তাঁদের অনেকেই এসব জামিনের ব্যবস্থা করতেই সর্বস্বান্ত হচ্ছেন। কিন্তু তাঁদের মামলাগুলো তো বাতিল হচ্ছে না। সেগুলোর হাজিরা চলবে ভবিষ্যতে। কত দিন? কেউ জানে না। কোটা সংস্কার আন্দোলনে যাঁরা অংশগ্রহণ করেছিলেন, নেতৃত্ব দিয়েছেন, তাঁদের বিরুদ্ধে মামলা অব্যাহত আছে, নিয়মিতভাবেই তাঁদের হাজিরা দিতে হয় বলেই জানি। শুধু তা–ই নয়, সম্প্রতি পোশাকশ্রমিকেরা মজুরি বৃদ্ধির দাবিতে আন্দোলন করলে আটক করা হয়েছে অনেককে, তাঁদের নিয়ে উদ্বেগ প্রকাশ করার উপায় কোথায়? এ নিয়ে কথা বললেই ষড়যন্ত্রের গল্প শোনানো হবে। শুধু তা–ই নয়, ইতিমধ্যে প্রায় পাঁচ হাজার শ্রমিককে চাকরিচ্যুত করা হয়েছে। এই সব দেখে সবকিছুকেই ‘গায়েবি’ বলেই মনে হয়।
Quote:
রাষ্ট্র, সরকার, ক্ষমতাসীনেরা যে এই মানুষদের কথা ভাবছে না, তা দরিদ্র, সাধারণ মানুষ জানে। আদালতের কাছে ‘জামিনের’ জন্য এসেছেন, আসছেন, আসবেন—কিন্তু সেখানে বিচার পাবেন, এমন আশা তাঁদের নেই। সে কারণে আজিজ মুনশি বলেছেন, ‘দোয়ার দরখাস্ত রাখলাম। এক বিন্দু অপরাধ করি নাই। ওপরের উনি সব দেখছেন।’ (প্রথম আলো, ৩১ জানুয়ারি ২০১৯)।
আচ্ছা আওয়ামী লিগের ক্ষমতায় ত টোকা দিতে পারবে এমন মানুষও বাংলাদেশে আজ নেই। কেউ আজ রাজনীতির ধার ধারে না। তাহলে গায়েবি মামলার মাধ্যমে হাজার হাজার এই নিরীহ মানুষদের কেন হয়রানি করা হচ্ছে?

ক্ষমতার দম্ভে আজ হয়ত কিছুই চোখে লাগছে না, কিন্তু এই মানুষদের অভিশাপ একদিন ঠিকি লাগবে।
Self-respect is the fruit of discipline; the sense of dignity grows with the ability to say no to oneself- AJH| Don’t disrespect your life by living aimlessly – set goals and work hard to attain them.
Old February 2, 2019, 09:45 AM
Test Cricketer

Why are human being (specially Bangladeshis) so cruel.
Bloody psycho bastards.
I have witnessed people in Dhaka driving over street dogs intentionally. How sick must a person be to do such a thing.

ঝগড়া মানুষের, গলা কাটা হলো মাসহ ৫ কুকুরছানার

উপজেলা প্রাণী সম্পদ কর্মকর্তা ডা. আবদুল জলিল জানান, কোনো পশুর সঙ্গে নির্দয় ও নিষ্ঠুর আচরণ করলে তার বিরুদ্ধে ১৯৮২ সালের অ্যানিমেল ক্রুয়েলটি আইনে শাস্তির ব্যবস্থা রয়েছে।

ব্যক্তিগত বিরোধের জেরে গাজীপুরের শ্রীপুর উপজেলায় মাসহ পাঁচ কুকুরছানার গলা কেটে হত্যার অভিযোগ পাওয়া গেছে। আজ শনিবার সকাল ৯টার দিকে মাওনা ইউনিয়নের দক্ষিণ বারতোপা গ্রামে মৃত বাহাদুর খাদেমের স্ত্রী আলেয়া বেগমের বাড়িতে এ ঘটনা ঘটে।

কুকুর হত্যার পর এভাবেই আলেয়া বেগম ও তার পরিবারের সদস্যদের হত্যার হুমকি দেওয়া হয়েছে বলে অভিযোগ করেছেন তারা।

এ ঘটনায় শনিবার সন্ধ্যায় একই গ্রামের হাতেম আলীর ছেলে হাশেম (৫০) ও আরিফ (২৮) নামে দুজনের বিরুদ্ধে শ্রীপুর থানায় অভিযোগ দেওয়া হয়েছে।

বিধবা আলেয়া বেগম জানায়, তিনি নোয়াখালী থেকে স্বপরিবারে ২০০৬ সাল থেকে গাজীপুরের ওই এলাকায় জমি কিনে করে বসবাস করেন। বসবাসের পর থেকে অভিযুক্তরা তাদেরকে উচ্ছেদ করে জমি দখলের জন্য হুমকি দিয়ে আসছে। বছর খানেক আগে তাদের বাড়িতে একটি কুকুর আসে। তখন থেকেই কুকুরটি তারা পুষতে শুরু করে। আনুমানিক তিন মাস আগে ওই কুকুরটি তাদের বাড়িতে পাঁচটি ছানা প্রসব করে।

আলেয়া আরও জানান, বিরোধের জেরে গত বৃহস্পতিবার বিকেল সাড়ে ৩টার দিকে অভিযুক্তরা তার বাড়িতে এসে তাকে ও তার মেয়ে খাদিজা আক্তারকে মারধোর করে চলে যায়। পরে শনিবার সকাল ৯টার দিকে তার বাড়ির উঠানে এসে প্রথমে মা কুকুর ও একে একে পাঁচটি ছানার গলা কেটে হত্যা করে। এ সময় তারা, পাগল কুকুরের ছানা হত্যা করেছে বলে চিৎকার করতে থাকে। কুকুরের মতো এভাবে তাদেরকেও হত্যা করা হবে বলে হুমকি দেওয়া হয়।

স্থানীয় মাওনা ইউনিয়ন পরিষদের (ইউপি) সদস্য সুরুজ্জামান জানান, 'কয়েকজন লোক ওই বিধবা মহিলার জমি দখলের চেষ্টা করছে বলে আমাকে জানিয়েছে। আমি তাকে প্রশাসনের আশ্রয় নেওয়ার পরামর্শ দিয়েছি।'

এ বিষয়ে উপজেলা প্রাণী সম্পদ কর্মকর্তা ডা. আবদুল জলিল জানান, কোনো পশুর সঙ্গে নির্দয় ও নিষ্ঠুর আচরণ করলে তার বিরুদ্ধে ১৯৮২ সালের অ্যানিমেল ক্রুয়েলটি আইনে শাস্তির ব্যবস্থা রয়েছে।
Old February 5, 2019, 03:48 AM
Cricket Legend

বিশ্বের অর্ধেক গরিব বাংলাদেশসহ পাঁচ দেশে

SAD!
Self-respect is the fruit of discipline; the sense of dignity grows with the ability to say no to oneself- AJH| Don’t disrespect your life by living aimlessly – set goals and work hard to attain them.
Old February 5, 2019, 01:03 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Do you know that about RSH disease?

It is short for Religionis Sentimentus Hurtitis. Usually a lifelong mental health issue.
It can be easily triggered by history and science texts. Sometimes it can be fatal but not for the patient, instead fatal for the author of the history and science text books.

Since it is a mental health issue, so the patient is usually forgiven for any of his/her misdeeds. Like all disease, the virus that causes to trigger this disease (science/history authors)is usually eliminated.

This is the mental health month at my workplace. So my condolences to everyone with RSH. Hope you find peace.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ud6ug-24qos

When the illegal structure is a mosque, we cannot touch them because too many people suffer from RSH.. Faizlamir ekta shima thakey..
Old February 5, 2019, 08:12 PM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

we remember what the Pakistanis did to us but most the time forget how equally devastating the British were

https://www.facebook.com/RoarInBangl...hlY&__tn__=C-R
Old February 5, 2019, 10:08 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Abu Jayed Rahi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
we remember what the Pakistanis did to us but most the time forget how equally devastating the British were

https://www.facebook.com/RoarInBangl...hlY&__tn__=C-R
Absolutely spot on. Call me crazy but If i was alive in 1947, I would have been completely against the Partition of India into 3 parts(Divide and conquer) oldest and most effective method of ensuring superiority, supremacy and prevention technique in the book of the history of human civilization. However, after those events and 1971, I am completely happy with three distinct states(Bangladesh, India, Pakistan)...each with it's own right to exist separately.
Old February 6, 2019, 12:41 PM
Test Cricketer

World Bank: Bangladesh on right track to eradicate extreme poverty by 2030

As a kid, I always dreamed of the day when I can say "Bangladesh has no poor people"... hope I live long enough to be able to say that.
Old February 6, 2019, 12:45 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib, Amla

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rifat
Absolutely spot on. Call me crazy but If i was alive in 1947, I would have been completely against the Partition of India into 3 parts(Divide and conquer) oldest and most effective method of ensuring superiority, supremacy and prevention technique in the book of the history of human civilization. However, after those events and 1971, I am completely happy with three distinct states(Bangladesh, India, Pakistan)...each with it's own right to exist separately.
If you guys think we had it bad imagine what the Europeans did to Native Americans couple of hundred years prior to that. They killed more than 50 million people and literally wiped out 90% of the entire population, which caused serious climate change known as "the little ice age"...

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/01/world...rnd/index.html
Old February 6, 2019, 06:42 PM
Cricket Guru

Both the British and Pakistanis killed innocent people. Only difference is the British were not killing their own people, while the Pakistanis were butchering their own people!
Old February 7, 2019, 12:17 PM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamnsu
Both the British and Pakistanis killed innocent people. Only difference is the British were not killing their own people, while the Pakistanis were butchering their own people!
pakistanies never viewed bangalies as their own people
Old February 7, 2019, 02:02 PM

Favorite Player: Mash, Riyad, Tamim

if you ever want to change your username to "ToBeSad" or "ToComplain" let us know..
Old February 7, 2019, 02:13 PM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
pakistanies never viewed bangalies as their own people
Of course it was not in their minds. However on paper we were the same country.
Old February 7, 2019, 04:04 PM
Cricket Sage

Indian man to sue his parents for giving birth to him ‘without his consent’, wants to be paid for his life

A 27-year-old Indian man is going viral after he announced an intent to sue his parents, claiming he didn’t give his explicit consent to bring him into the world.