facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Match Archive

Match Archive Relive the match-time passion (Read Only)

Old July 26, 2012, 01:45 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mike Procter

honestly it's sad to see how far ash has fallen, he needs to figure himself out, find out how to best prepare himself to perform.

Old July 26, 2012, 02:36 AM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara

Really desperately want Nazmul to do well and cement his spot as the second pacer. So far his outing on the Europe tour tells a story of a man lacking confidence and match practice.

I hope we don't forget how effective he has been even in the recent past against Sri Lanka taking the wickets of Jaywardene, Dilshan and Sangakara for 32 runs in the Asia cup.
Old July 26, 2012, 02:36 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Nasir/Taskin/Anamul/Sohag
Default Zia hits a six every 5 balls he face, Mash needs 10+ balls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox
http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/eng...s;type=batting

This is an eye-opener. Mashrafe leading the Bangladesh 6s league in T20Is with 14 sixes followed by none other than Nazimuddin who has 10. Ash and Mushy are tied in third place with 9 each while Zia, in four innings, has already hit 7 sixes more than both Shakib (5) and Tamim (2). Tamim hit both his sixes in today's game, before today he had no sixes in T20Is. Staggering.
Zia needs less than 5 balls to hit a 6!!!( why he wasn't used as a pinch hitter in Scot match whn we needed to score 8+ runs per over is beyond my calculation.)

mash needsd a little over 10 balls
junaid waits 15 balls b4 he has hit a 6!
Old July 26, 2012, 03:45 AM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Tamim Iqbal

Lets End our euro trip in a good note Someone will score Big today.. i have a feeling
Old July 26, 2012, 03:52 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Brian Lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadukor
Really desperately want Nazmul to do well and cement his spot as the second pacer. So far his outing on the Europe tour tells a story of a man lacking confidence and match practice.
Vicious cycle isn't it? What's the thing bowlers need most? Match practice(and continuity)

And that also happens to be exactly what Nazmul isn't getting, so the odd chance he gets, he's worried about not playing the next game, instead of just concentrating on the job at hand.
Old July 26, 2012, 03:54 AM
Street Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufi_02
No Webcast for this Match

আজ একই মাঠে বাংলাদেশ সময় সন্ধ্যা ছয়টায় সিরিজের শেষ ম্যাচটা খেলবে দুদল। তবে আজকের ম্যাচটি ইন্টারনেটেও দেখা যাবে না

Source - http://www.prothom-alo.com/detail/da...26/news/276954
Are you sure? I was watching the game yesterday at ( www.ApnarTV.com ) and I thought the commentator said there were going to broadcast today's game as well.
Old July 26, 2012, 04:03 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: every quality cricketer

Ash hasnt performed well enough to justify his inclusions. A SR of 90 can only get your team to a score around 130-140 and that wont win you matches, not to mention he gets out after he wasted so many balls. This failure to carry on and also too many dot balls hurts the team a lot
Old July 26, 2012, 04:29 AM
Street Cricketer

Favorite Player: whoever gets mom trophy

Any changes??or going for the wining combo??
Old July 26, 2012, 05:46 AM
MLC World Series I

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakibrulz
Team:
Tamim Iqbal
Junaid Siddique
Mahmudullah Riyad (let Shak bat at 4 - that's where he does best)
Shakib Al Hasan
Mahmudullah Riyad
Mushfiqur Rahim+
Nasir Hossain
Ziaur Rahman
Mashrafe Mortaza
Elias Sunny
Abdur Razzak
Shafiul Islam (sick of Nazmul and Abul bowling crap in T20)
Agree about Shakib. He needs to revert back to no.4
Old July 26, 2012, 05:52 AM
MLC World Series I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadukor
Can't help but feel sorry for Ash. Decent starts in all the innings apart from the run-out against Scotland. I assumed his cautious approach was actually a role assigned by Pybus to have a solid opening partnership. His dropping indicates otherwise though. The inclusion of Junaid could only mean that the Coach and Captain wanted a more aggressive start which they weren't getting from Ash.
Yep. I guess Pybus actually assigned Ashraful the anchor role. Had we won against Scotland, I bet we would have seen the same duo.

After the loss, he might have assessed his strategy and gone with the more attacking Junaid.
Old July 26, 2012, 06:33 AM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

game starts in 25 mins, no broadcast on ispahani website unfortunately
Old July 26, 2012, 06:35 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakibrulz
Team:
Tamim Iqbal
Junaid Siddique
Mahmudullah Riyad (let Shak bat at 4 - that's where he does best)
Shakib Al Hasan
Mahmudullah Riyad
Mushfiqur Rahim+
Nasir Hossain
Ziaur Rahman
Mashrafe Mortaza
Elias Sunny
Abdur Razzak
Shafiul Islam (sick of Nazmul and Abul bowling crap in T20)
mahmudullah at no. 3????
yes, if you want innings run rate to drop below 3 .....!
Old July 26, 2012, 06:37 AM

Favorite Player: Innocent Bird

Bangladesh won the toss and batting
Old July 26, 2012, 06:38 AM
Cricket Legend

yessss! we are batting 1st!
Old July 26, 2012, 06:39 AM
Administrator

PLEASE SEE THE ATTACHED FOR PRESS RELEASE FROM NETHERLANDS CRICKET BOARD

Press Release                                                                             Date: 25.07.2012

Gazi Satellite Television Ltd. to telecast the Netherlands Vs Bangladesh 2nd T20I Match

Royal Netherlands Cricket Board is pleased to announce that, they have entered into an agreement with Gazi Satellite Television Limited, Bangladesh to telecast the 2nd T20 International match between Netherlands & Bangladesh. This T20I match is to be held on 26 July 2012 in, Voorburg Cricket Club, Netherlands. Match will start at 2 PM Netherlands time (1800 Hours Bangladesh Standard Time).

GAZI Television will live telecast the 2nd match on their “Gtv” satellite channel. They have been awarded the exclusive Global Rights for this match by rights owner KNCB.

Mr. Richard Cox, Chief Executive, KNCB (Royal Netherlands Cricket Board ) said, “KNCB is pleased to award this broadcasting rights of the 2nd T20 International match between Netherlands & Bangladesh to Gazi Television, we hope this is a start of an excellent association between the two organizations and its hoped we will work together on various platforms in the future”.

Press Release                                                                             Date: 25.07.2012

Gazi Satellite Television Ltd. to telecast the Netherlands Vs Bangladesh 2nd T20I Match

Royal Netherlands Cricket Board is pleased to announce that, they have entered into an agreement with Gazi Satellite Television Limited, Bangladesh to telecast the 2nd T20 International match between Netherlands & Bangladesh. This T20I match is to be held on 26 July 2012 in, Voorburg Cricket Club, Netherlands. Match will start at 2 PM Netherlands time (1800 Hours Bangladesh Standard Time).

GAZI Television will live telecast the 2nd match on their “Gtv” satellite channel. They have been awarded the exclusive Global Rights for this match by rights owner KNCB.

Mr. Richard Cox, Chief Executive, KNCB (Royal Netherlands Cricket Board ) said, “KNCB is pleased to award this broadcasting rights of the 2nd T20 International match between Netherlands & Bangladesh to Gazi Television, we hope this is a start of an excellent association between the two organizations and its hoped we will work together on various platforms in the future”.
Old July 26, 2012, 06:39 AM
Test Cricketer

BD won the toss and elected to bat
Old July 26, 2012, 06:40 AM
Cricket Legend

hope zia breaks a few records today!
Old July 26, 2012, 06:40 AM

Mash rested and Nazmul dropped

Jahirul and Shaiful comes in

*+Tamim Iqbal, Junaid Siddique, Shakib Al Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim, Mahmudullah, Nasir Hossain, Ziaur Rahman, Shafiul Islam, Abdur Razzak, Mahmudullah, Jahurul Islam.
Old July 26, 2012, 06:42 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zunaid

Press Release Date: 25.07.2012

fantastic news! time to tune my tv channel....
Thanks Boss for the NEWS!
Old July 26, 2012, 06:46 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

Someone please record the match.
Old July 26, 2012, 06:46 AM

SO no link for GTV
Old July 26, 2012, 06:47 AM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Bangladesh 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadim 98
Mash rested and Nazmul dropped

Jahirul and Shaiful comes in

*+Tamim Iqbal, Junaid Siddique, Shakib Al Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim, Mahmudullah, Nasir Hossain, Ziaur Rahman, Shafiul Islam, Abdur Razzak, Mahmudullah, Jahurul Islam.
No sunny,too.
Old July 26, 2012, 06:48 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zunaid

fantastic news! time to tune my tv channel....
Thanks Boss for the NEWS!
Old July 26, 2012, 06:49 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mike Procter

why is sunny not playing?
Old July 26, 2012, 06:49 AM
Cricket Legend

Any web link ?