facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old April 14, 2017, 10:50 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Anybody who plays for BD

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS
just an observation, he is looking different nowadays not sure if anyone noticed, his body language and old smile is gone and a picture i saw was very tired face and never saw his face like that..lost weight w lots of acne and also looked lack of nutrition..not sure if he is going through any physical change due to age or post surgery along with his mental development. Wish Mash guides him somehow as a mentor. Something didnt look right but neverthless he is way better than most of our bowlers. Hope he finds strength to come back strong.
Well Mash advised him not to play IPL this year.
বড় ভাই এর কথা না শুনলে এমনই হয়

Old April 15, 2017, 04:06 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Abul

So he will come back stronger after puberty period is over. Guys Mustafiz is 21 not 16. I get it that hes getting more opportunity to watch brazzers now though.
Old April 15, 2017, 05:16 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: AirBus A340

Done, and dusted....Looks like Fizz Indian Party League career comes to and end dropped for next match, hope he focuses on BD more.
Old April 15, 2017, 06:52 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinRaat.
Done, and dusted....Looks like Fizz Indian Party League career comes to and end dropped for next match, hope he focuses on BD more.
After one game left out Hahahaha

Saying that hopefully he doesn't get many opportunities this year to play, we need him rested

Old April 15, 2017, 06:53 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sangakkara, Mike Hussey

Why everyone making such a big deal. Fizz is a class act. He will improve with time

Posted via BC Mobile Edition
Old April 16, 2017, 06:16 AM
Cricket Legend

He wont break it into the side this season. Rashid Khan has taken his slot. And i doubt they will want to drop either of Cutting or Henriques.
Old April 16, 2017, 06:35 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: TIGERS !!

ei bad pore jawa shaape bor hote jasse FIZZ er jonno,
oor ekta break dorkar silo!!
Old April 16, 2017, 06:43 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Rahkeem Cornwall

Come on, no one feeding this boy that famous Hyderabad biryani this season of the IPL.
Old April 16, 2017, 07:12 AM
Banned

Haha, I knew it would happen. He's finished. He got murdered in newzealand and got the same treatment in srilanka as well.

Another overhyped piece of trash.
Old April 16, 2017, 07:31 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Any leg break bowler

Malinga 4 overs for 51 with 1 wicket. And still they will persist with him.
Old April 16, 2017, 07:40 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse
Haha, I knew it would happen. He's finished. He got murdered in newzealand and got the same treatment in srilanka as well.

Self-proclaimed God lol
Old April 16, 2017, 08:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReZ_1
Malinga 4 overs for 51 with 1 wicket. And still they will persist with him.
LOL. Malinga is a t20 legend. He's singlehandedly won countess games for MI whereas fizz has been getting thrashed around since his return from the injury and continued his miserable form in ipl.
Old April 16, 2017, 08:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rana Melb
Self-proclaimed God lol
Sorry, never claimed myself as God or anything bud.

Fizz doesn't have the talent or skill set to make a mark in international cricket. His one dimensional slower deliveries have been found out and we will watch such miserable performance from him more often than not from now on.
Old April 16, 2017, 08:54 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Any leg break bowler

Quote:
LOL. Malinga is a t20 legend. He's singlehandedly won countess games for MI whereas fizz has been getting thrashed around since his return from the injury and continued his miserable form in ipl.
So what do you think, the injury got better of him or he has become an open book inevitably?
Old April 16, 2017, 08:59 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Tamim and Shakib

Quote:

You have always claimed each and every player of Bangladesh is over hyped and trash. Are you really a Bangladeshi fan or a troll from a neighbouring country?
Old April 16, 2017, 09:38 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib, Amla

The Fizz just recovered from the first serious injury in his career and is understandably taking time to get back his form. His performance in SL was clearly much improved over that in NZ, with bowling averages of 27 in tests, 28 in ODIs and 11 in T20I's. He may not have regained his best form, still these are world class figures by current standards. Someone here is clearly affected by drinking too much steroid injected IPL juice.
Old April 16, 2017, 04:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReZ_1
So what do you think, the injury got better of him or he has become an open book inevitably?
He's become an open book buddy. Now a days batsmen expect almost all of fizz's deliveries to be the slower one. This change in their mindset has made a huge impact on their ability to handle fizz.

Actually these days fizz's faster deliveries r considered as the surprising deliveries by the batters not the slower ones. The condition will just get worse from here on.
Old April 16, 2017, 04:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamnsu
You have always claimed each and every player of Bangladesh is over hyped and trash. Are you really a Bangladeshi fan or a troll from a neighbouring country?
Ur assumption is absolutely wrong bud. U know how much upset I get when Bangladesh performs poorly in a cricket match.

But here we just have to accept the fact that fizz isn't the caliber of bowler we initially have thought him to be. He's just a poor man's Bravo, nothing else.
Old April 16, 2017, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Sorry, never claimed myself as God or anything bud.

Fizz doesn't have the talent or skill set to make a mark in international cricket. His one dimensional slower deliveries have been found out and we will watch such miserable performance from him more often than not from now on.
Fizz hater!

Good to have one!!
Old April 16, 2017, 04:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalpurush
Fizz hater!

Good to have one!!
Nah bro, not a hater. I just want everyone to accept the reality.
Old April 16, 2017, 04:53 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Tamim and Shakib

Quote:
Ur assumption is absolutely wrong bud. U know how much upset I get when Bangladesh performs poorly in a cricket match.

But here we just have to accept the fact that fizz isn't the caliber of bowler we initially have thought him to be. He's just a poor man's Bravo, nothing else.
I still haven't lost faith in the kid. He is an intelligent bowler unlike the others we have in our team. He is having a bad patch.
Old April 16, 2017, 07:14 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib, Amla

@Eclipse

Let's play a game, we'll call it fact check. We'll also try to put things in perspective here. Umesh Yadav is clearly India's best pacer at the moment. His career avg's in tests and ODIs are 36 and 33, respectively. He had an exceptionally good test series against the Aussies and avg'ed 23. In the same test series top Aussie pacers Starc, Cummins and Hazlewood all avg'ed slightly over 30.

Now let's disregard Fizz's overall figures and only focus on his post injury stats. Against NZ and SL his combined avg's are 27 (Test), 26 (ODI) and 19 (T20) with T20 econ rate being 6.85.
Quote:
On the contrary, even if he's not the best thing to happen to pace bowling since Wasim Akram, here are some points to consider:
1) He just returned from a major injury rehab and hasn't regained full confidence or pace, yet he has already demonstrated ability to totally change the tide of the game at least twice, in a test and T20 against SL
2) NZ and SL were his first real overseas tours. He's only played T20's in India before. He got the taste of playing tests and ODI's in hostile, overseas conditions for the first time. This experience will only help him get better away from home in the future.
3) In his whole career, he'll play about half the matches at home, where we have yet to see if he's lost any touch at all.
4) He's only 21 and nowhere close to realizing his full potential
Old April 16, 2017, 08:49 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:

At it again? 2 days ago, Mash received your verbal diarrhea and now Fizz is your latest victim. It's always a good idea to look up some stats before spilling garbage like these. With fans like you, who needs enemies.

All in all, it takes a "Piece of trash" to treat people like a "Piece of trash".
Old April 16, 2017, 08:54 PM
Champions Trophy 2017 Fantasy winner
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Fizz

I suggest we all avoid whatever the troll says.
Old April 16, 2017, 10:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zman
@Eclipse

Let's play a game, we'll call it fact check. We'll also try to put things in perspective here. Umesh Yadav is clearly India's best pacer at the moment. His career avg's in tests and ODIs are 36 and 33, respectively. He had an exceptionally good test series against the Aussies and avg'ed 23. In the same test series top Aussie pacers Starc, Cummins and Hazlewood all avg'ed slightly over 30.

Now let's disregard Fizz's overall figures and only focus on his post injury stats. Against NZ and SL his combined avg's are 27 (Test), 26 (ODI) and 19 (T20) with T20 econ rate being 6.85.

To be completely honest with u, I actually never cared about fizz's Bowling stats in tests. Do u know why bro? It's because I know for a fact that fizz doesn't have the required skill set to do well in test arena.

He doesn't swing the ball, can't bring the ball back in to the right handlers and more importantly he doesn't have an upright seam presentation which is almost mandatory to bend the ball in air. If u don't believe me u can watch his bowling replay and witness it by urself how the seam starts to wobble when the ball gets released from fizz.

But I was expecting him to be a good loi bowler, sadly it looks even that dream of mine won't come true. Ur given stats of fizz is a bit misleading bro. His average in sl and NZ won't tell u how miserable he was in those two countries.

He played only two Odis in NZ and in one of those Odis he conceded close to 65. His performance in next odi in NZ might appear as somewhat decent but we shouldn't ignore the fact that kiwis won that game within 40 overs by losing only couple of wickets. So fizz didn't have to face the onslaught since kiwis decided to see him off in that match and feasted on others.

Similarly in srilanka he had an economy rate of almost 7.5 in the first two Odis. He almost had the similar economy rate of Spray gun TRASHkin,what else do I need to say? Even in the last odi match his bowling stats was ordinary.

But I'll agree that he bowled really well in the last t20 match against Lanka and played a vital role in drawing the t20 series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zman

On the contrary, even if he's not the best thing to happen to pace bowling since Wasim Akram, here are some points to consider:
1) He just returned from a major injury rehab and hasn't regained full confidence or pace, yet he has already demonstrated ability to totally change the tide of the game at least twice, in a test and T20 against SL
2) NZ and SL were his first real overseas tours. He's only played T20's in India before. He got the taste of playing tests and ODI's in hostile, overseas conditions for the first time. This experience will only help him get better away from home in the future.
3) In his whole career, he'll play about half the matches at home, where we have yet to see if he's lost any touch at all.
4) He's only 21 and nowhere close to realizing his full potential

He has been mediocore since the mid point of the last years ipl. That's why he was benched by Warner and rightly so. We ignored it back then by claiming that he was home sick, but now I believe it was the time when his secret code was finally cracked by the batters. That's the time when he started to struggle and there's no doubt about the fact that his struggle is just getting worse day by day.