facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Support

Support Help & Support

Old July 6, 2016, 03:37 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio
Default Can we make this forum private?

I have been here for a long time and I used to really enjoy the old BC with some great posters here who in some way or another sometimes allowed me to think differently and see things differently. I kind of grew up here . And I would be eager meet some of them in physical world and be friends with them. In a weird way i feel i know some of the guys here without ever actually meeting them and hence sometimes do out of line "jokes".

With the popularity of this website, it is however a bit concerning to me that anyone can sign up and start engaging with anyone else. This website was created for Bangladesh cricket lovers, die hard fans and followers first and foremost. Rest were simply in addition for time pass. Why would I want to engage with random people who first and foremost do not share our lover for cricket, sports and particularly Bangladesh cricket?

I understand that might not be the best interest for this site but atleast I think some form of checks (approving new sign ups, unable to post anything else but cricket related topics or even getting rid of the the sub forums all together) should be in place.

While for some this site may seems like doing great, I think its going to the gutters.

I dont see the point of this site if Bangladesh cricket is going for a slow death.

Old July 12, 2016, 04:01 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Yes sir.
Old August 5, 2016, 09:31 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Nope. That is the beauty. It teaches Tolerance and Patience. If the board rules are not violated then there is no harm done. You can report any post if you don't like it.