facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Match Archive

Match Archive Relive the match-time passion (Read Only)

Old January 1, 2009, 08:10 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Dilshan

so close but so far..

hard luck for u guys....but well played..awesome test match

the gud things for SL is Mahela coming back in to form (Very bad news for BD), Sanga will look to make amends in the next test & Mendis's return...

Finally Ashraful plays a wonderful knock... love to watch him bat so was very happy...

in the next test SL will come hard on you guys because of the embarrassment caused (well done..r guys needs a punch or 2 like this once in a while & I'm sure this made Mahela sweat a bit towards the end)

see u in the 2nd test.. and hopefully get a track that has a bit more quick turn towards the 4-5 days.. this one was turning so slow on the 4-5 days..

Old January 1, 2009, 01:11 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Ash,Tamim, Rahim,Sakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadim 98
agree.well said bro.

Forgive me for correcting you, but I am an Apu, not Bangladeshi, but a great supporter of the BD cricket team. I have always wished them well. Fell in love with Ash when I witnessed his maiden century which gave him the honour of being the youngest Test centurion at the moment. He is still in my eyes a charismatic and classy batsman, will always support him even when he fails.
Old January 1, 2009, 01:14 PM

Favorite Player: Innocent Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by zainab
Forgive me for correcting you, but I am an Apu, not Bangladeshi, but a great supporter of the BD cricket team. I have always wished them well. Fell in love with Ash when I witnessed his maiden century which gave him the honour of being the youngest Test centurion at the moment. He is still in my eyes a charismatic and classy batsman, will always support him even when he fails.
same here apu.i always want him to score and i always pray for him to score.and im being honest.
Old January 1, 2009, 07:34 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: MASHRAFE MORTAZA

i'm proud of these boys... even though we lost.. i'm very pleased with them.. and i dont mind losing matches where they try..

off note: HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!