facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Match Archive

Match Archive Relive the match-time passion (Read Only)

View Poll Results: Predict your result
Bangladesh wins 14 60.87%
Australia wins 2 8.70%
Draw 5 21.74%
Tie 2 8.70%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old September 7, 2017, 01:11 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rifat
Bring back Riyad and Mosaddek for Next Series. Drop Imrul Kayes.
I know imrul has a big presence, but you must remember as good as he is, he's only one player. Can't bring in two for 1.

Also, screw Ullah, you've must have forgetten the endless 20's and 30's

Mosaddek, yes 100%

Old September 7, 2017, 04:26 PM
Cricket Legend

Comisserations to Bangladesh on the test loss,and congrats on the drawn series.
Good to get 1 back,impressed how we chased the runs last night,and Lyon's effort,he has more wkts this year than Jadeja and Ashwin.
Old September 7, 2017, 04:29 PM
Cricket Savant

Congrats Spitfire and Dinraat. Monche prize nite chole ashun. Chole ashun taratari...

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles
Old September 7, 2017, 04:45 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Quote:
Originally Posted by brockley
Comisserations to Bangladesh on the test loss,and congrats on the drawn series.
Good to get 1 back,impressed how we chased the runs last night,and Lyon's effort,he has more wkts this year than Jadeja and Ashwin.
Congrats to Australia and congrats to Bangladesh.
Thank you team Australia for visitng Bangladesh, it was a humid and hot summer and a lots of rain. It meant a lot for us, all Bangladeshis and BC members for the Australian team playing us and some good competitive cricket. We are very proud of these moments and these will be forever memorable for us.
Australia/Bangladesh friends/ brothers /sisters always!

Gut gut...Noow
Hey brockley, you now ready for a little nude mud wrestling...
No pinching in the butt...just sporty and brotherly now! I have a little limp on my left leg, no kicking under the stomach, okay??

And no biting...no pulling on hair, no scratching in the face, and absolutely no spitting!

And I wrestled with aklemalp before...on a busy street, with a lot of ladies spectating and taking pictures...
aklemalp was heavily defeated and he started to scratch me after a few minutes...
Old September 7, 2017, 05:15 PM
Cricket Legend

Ha Ha Buhjee Sure.
See ya in Coota.
Game on.
It was a good series.
Happy Hanscomb came though in the first innings.
Made good ratings in Australia you will be pleased to know.
Good luck in S Africa.
Old September 7, 2017, 09:17 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sanga,Mash,Shakib,Fizz

Hows the weather in CTG? Knowing our luck, I bet its raining all day today.
Old September 7, 2017, 11:37 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: AirBus A340

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
Congrats to Australia and congrats to Bangladesh.
Thank you team Australia for visitng Bangladesh, it was a humid and hot summer and a lots of rain. It meant a lot for us, all Bangladeshis and BC members for the Australian team playing us and some good competitive cricket. We are very proud of these moments and these will be forever memorable for us.
Australia/Bangladesh friends/ brothers /sisters always!

Gut gut...Noow
Hey brockley, you now ready for a little nude mud wrestling...
No pinching in the butt...just sporty and brotherly now! I have a little limp on my left leg, no kicking under the stomach, okay??

And no biting...no pulling on hair, no scratching in the face, and absolutely no spitting!

And I wrestled with aklemalp before...on a busy street, with a lot of ladies spectating and taking pictures...
aklemalp was heavily defeated and he started to scratch me after a few minutes...
Don't forget, no lollygaggin
Old September 8, 2017, 12:18 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: AirBus A340

On a serious note, I don't think a draw is really amazing, against teams such as Australia who have a dismal record in the subcontinent you have to at least win the series or get a clean sweep. In retrospect, I personally feel that we gained nothing from it, yet some of you are happy with mediocrity that we managed to draw the series, against a team which has one of the poorest subcont records ever. I don't want to sound like a spoilsport, but ask yourself what we really achieved in this series, our batting order is in absolute shambles, players like Mominul are shifted around cluelessly in the batting order once batting at 3 and then batting at 7,the top order sometimes barring Tamim fall like a stack of bricks in tests, players like Soumya who have no temperament are riding along, getting free passes with the team .

In a technical perspective, Bangladesh only won the first test due to the benefits of the pitch at Dhaka, players like Mehedi Hasan Miraz are absolutely clueless if there is not a hint of turn or bounce on the pitch. Most embarrassingly, spinners like Lyon outperformed BDeshi's spinners, even though Lyon struggles to make it into the test side at home.

Ultimately there is nothing amazing about drawing a series against a team, that is by definition utterly garbage in the subcontinent, Sri Lanka even managed to win, India also managed to win the series, yet we can't, ironically the hapless BD media and fans are happy with a draw.
Old September 8, 2017, 01:21 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinRaat.
On a serious note, I don't think a draw is really amazing, against teams such as Australia who have a dismal record in the subcontinent you have to at least win the series or get a clean sweep. In retrospect, I personally feel that we gained nothing from it, yet some of you are happy with mediocrity that we managed to draw the series, against a team which has one of the poorest subcont records ever. I don't want to sound like a spoilsport, but ask yourself what we really achieved in this series, our batting order is in absolute shambles, players like Mominul are shifted around cluelessly in the batting order once batting at 3 and then batting at 7,the top order sometimes barring Tamim fall like a stack of bricks in tests, players like Soumya who have no temperament are riding along, getting free passes with the team .

In a technical perspective, Bangladesh only won the first test due to the benefits of the pitch at Dhaka, players like Mehedi Hasan Miraz are absolutely clueless if there is not a hint of turn or bounce on the pitch. Most embarrassingly, spinners like Lyon outperformed BDeshi's spinners, even though Lyon struggles to make it into the test side at home.

Ultimately there is nothing amazing about drawing a series against a team, that is by definition utterly garbage in the subcontinent, Sri Lanka even managed to win, India also managed to win the series, yet we can't, ironically the hapless BD media and fans are happy with a draw.
Bcb is happy and distributed 2 crore bonus
Old September 8, 2017, 11:02 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Abu Jayed Rahi

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinRaat.

Absolutely spot on. Agree 100% with this assessment. I would cut them some slack just because the test coincided with Qurbani Eid time. a time when most people spent quality time with family and friends. I am hoping we get our act together for what promises to be a very tough South Africa tour. my expectations from that tour:

0-2 Tests
1-2 ODI's (Beat South Africa in their home soil in at least one match)
T20 try to beat them.

We need the Seamers to step up. This is Walsh's ultimate challenge, if seamers suck in South Africa, then he has to go.
Old September 8, 2017, 04:44 PM
Cricket Savant

Bangladesh mighty Australia k Test e whitewash korbe. Mane bc fan der chinta bhabnar ekta shima thaka uchit...

Old September 8, 2017, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeshan
Bangladesh mighty Australia k Test e whitewash korbe. Mane bc fan der chinta bhabnar ekta shima thaka uchit...
Well, we could have done that...we even took three wickets while the Aussies were defending only 85 runs or so...think if we could have 200 runs on our board...
Old September 8, 2017, 05:08 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Abu Jayed Rahi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeshan
You are contradicting yourself. yet if people said Bangladesh has no chance before test series, you would have gone on to say, "then why bother playing"? You have said something along these lines many times in the past
Old September 8, 2017, 05:40 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rifat
You are contradicting yourself. yet if people said Bangladesh has no chance before test series, you would have gone on to say, "then why bother playing"? You have said something along these lines many times in the past
Yes. My chip is falling off now.

Old September 18, 2017, 12:22 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Rahkeem Cornwall

Match Thread needs archiving.

Thanks
Old September 18, 2017, 01:47 PM
Cricket Sage

একটি চাবি মাইরা দিলা ছাইড়া
জনম ভরি চলিতেছে।
Thread আমার দেহ ঘড়ি সন্ধান করি