facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Old July 2, 2010, 09:14 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Ashraful♥Raqibul foreve

Quote:
Originally Posted by offstump
provided they qualify
ranked 4th currently, offcourse they'll qualify

Old July 3, 2010, 12:05 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Curtly Ambrose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bond
ranked 4th currently, offcourse they'll qualify
even the world champions now have to play full qualifying stage. and with the ex czecks, ex yugoslavs and ex russians now became lots of strong teams and they can surely surprise these teams in qualifying.

although if portugal dont qualify should be an upset.

anyway we can track them for the next four years.

just after the WC the draw for the euro 2012 will be done and it will start in september. then we can follow their progress in euro 2012 qualifiers and the euro 2012.

then just after the euro 2012 finishes the draw for the world cup 2014 will be made.

so portugal have to plan accordingly. the likes of deco, tiago, mendes, simao, carvalho may be too old for 2012 and 2014.

nani, ronaldo at wings will be OK. they have good fullbacks in contreao and the injured chelsea right back. the likes of veloso, moutinho will step in midfield along with pepe. they need a good striker ... they always lacked a good striker sinse nuno gomes, pauletta, MY FAV rui costa left.

i hope portugal regroups well. good luck to them
Old July 3, 2010, 12:30 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Ashraful♥Raqibul foreve

Quote:
Originally Posted by offstump
even the world champions now have to play full qualifying stage. and with the ex czecks, ex yugoslavs and ex russians now became lots of strong teams and they can surely surprise these teams in qualifying.

although if portugal dont qualify should be an upset.

anyway we can track them for the next four years.

just after the WC the draw for the euro 2012 will be done and it will start in september. then we can follow their progress in euro 2012 qualifiers and the euro 2012.

then just after the euro 2012 finishes the draw for the world cup 2014 will be made.

so portugal have to plan accordingly. the likes of deco, tiago, mendes, simao, carvalho may be too old for 2012 and 2014.

nani, ronaldo at wings will be OK. they have good fullbacks in contreao and the injured chelsea right back. the likes of veloso, moutinho will step in midfield along with pepe. they need a good striker ... they always lacked a good striker sinse nuno gomes, pauletta, MY FAV rui costa left.

i hope portugal regroups well. good luck to them
My fav Deco was injured. Also, I liked Ricardo the previous keeper, Eduardo is awesome too, he gave his heart out in matches against Brazil and Spain. Portugal needs Jose Mourinho, greatest coach ever.