facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old April 17, 2017, 02:21 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Rahkeem Cornwall

Fizz's codes in IPL-> feed the kid some good ole Lamb Biryani. Bulk up, speak to captain warner ( VIA translator) on how to bench press 350 lbs.

Soon, his codes will be need to be cracked by someone like Alan Turing!

Old April 17, 2017, 04:32 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse
Why would I troll.
The way you speak makes us all wonder if you are even a BD fan to begin with. There is criticizing but there is also taking a sh*t on a person and insulting them as a human being. That's what you do! Then when people starts to bash on your "PIECE OF TRASH" comments, then you start to defend yourself with some sort personal belief instead of actual facts and numbers.

Forget about being a BD fan, during the SL game, you openly stated that you felt like PUNCHing a Lankan guy on the face. Then when mash was retiring, some harsh comments and then now FIZZ is a PIECE OF TRASH. Criticizing is fine, we all do it but getting personal and insulting them is 100% not cool. Be it a BD player, be it a player from pakistan, srilanka, etc. How the mods are ok with this kind of "Piece of trash" comments is beyond me.
Old April 17, 2017, 04:52 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Tamim and Shakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by godzilla
The way you speak makes us all wonder if you are even a BD fan to begin with. There is criticizing but there is also taking a sh*t on a person and insulting them as a human being. That's what you do! Then when people starts to bash on your "PIECE OF TRASH" comments, then you start to defend yourself with some sort personal belief instead of actual facts and numbers.

Forget about being a BD fan, during the SL game, you openly stated that you felt like PUNCHing a Lankan guy on the face. Then when mash was retiring, some harsh comments and then now FIZZ is a PIECE OF TRASH. Criticizing is fine, we all do it but getting personal and insulting them is 100% not cool. Be it a BD player, be it a player from pakistan, srilanka, etc. How the mods are ok with this kind of "Piece of trash" comments is beyond me.
Well said and agreed.

The vulgarity Eclipse used for Mashrafee recently was shameful. There is criticism but all he did was slag off one of Bangladesh's greatest heros. Now he is after Fizz. Either he is a troll or someone who doesn't have any mental governance
Old April 17, 2017, 05:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
The way you speak makes us all wonder if you are even a BD fan to begin with. There is criticizing but there is also taking a sh*t on a person and insulting them as a human being. That's what you do! Then when people starts to bash on your "PIECE OF TRASH" comments, then you start to defend yourself with some sort personal belief instead of actual facts and numbers. .

Calm urself down godzilla. Again u r going off tangent without touching the real issue.

My comment about mash was well within the decorum of this forum. Sorry to inform u but the $h!t u r referring to is all in ur head. U r being too touchy here bud. But what is not right here is that u constantly keep calling me as troll and what not. But did I respond in similar fashion? Couldn't I do it too? Ofcourse I could, but I always prefer to attack the post, not the poster.

Now coming back to the topic, mash has absolutely achieved nothing in t20s, neither as a bowler nor as a captain. He has an economy rare of over 8rpo and he's left his team at the bottom of the Ranking, even below the Afghanistan who don't even have a home venue. So no, Bangladesh team won't miss mash, neither as a bowler nor as a captain.

Quote:
Now r u trying to suggest that calling a bowler crap or rubbish isn't allowed here? I'd like to suggest u to use regular nerve relaxation techniques, it will improve ur overall psychological condition bro.

When mash retired from t20 I said that it was a great news for Bangladesh cricket since under him Bangladesh has achieved nothing in t20s. So, it was a blessing that he retired( or should I say forced to retire). Also, said that it would be even more better if he retired from Odis too. We need a captain who will set an example on the field with his strong and positive body language.
Old April 17, 2017, 05:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamnsu
Well said and agreed.

The vulgarity Eclipse used for Mashrafee recently was shameful. There is criticism but all he did was slag off one of Bangladesh's greatest heros. Now he is after Fizz. Either he is a troll or someone who doesn't have any mental governance
Fizz is almost finished bud. Look at the way he's trundling at 120 kmph. As I said already, he has been exposed and it will only get tougher for him from here on.

Have u seen any improvement in his bowling? No, he hasn't improved a bit. He can't seam the ball, can't swing the ball and can't even bowl at express speed. So, what can he do?

I'm not saying he should be dropped or anything like that. He's still the best fast bowler in Bangladesh team. Why wouldn't he be the best fast bowler in Bangladesh team when the bowler he has to surpass is unfit mash and spray gun taskin.

But my point is he isn't the world class bowler we all expected him to be. He's just a poor man's Bravo and he's on his merry way to become another S.Russel. Nothing more than that.
Old April 17, 2017, 07:24 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:

Calm urself down godzilla. Again u r going off tangent without touching the real issue.

My comment about mash was well within the decorum of this forum. Sorry to inform u but the $h!t u r referring to is all in ur head. U r being too touchy here bud. But what is not right here is that u constantly keep calling me as troll and what not. But did I respond in similar fashion? Couldn't I do it too? Ofcourse I could, but I always prefer to attack the post, not the poster.

Now coming back to the topic, mash has absolutely achieved nothing in t20s, neither as a bowler nor as a captain. He has an economy rare of over 8rpo and he's left his team at the bottom of the Ranking, even below the Afghanistan who don't even have a home venue. So no, Bangladesh team won't miss mash, neither as a bowler nor as a captain.

Now r u trying to suggest that calling a bowler crap or rubbish isn't allowed here? I'd like to suggest u to use regular nerve relaxation techniques, it will improve ur overall psychological condition bro.

When mash retired from t20 I said that it was a great news for Bangladesh cricket since under him Bangladesh has achieved nothing in t20s. So, it was a blessing that he retired( or should I say forced to retire). Also, said that it would be even more better if he retired from Odis too. We need a captain who will set an example on the field with his strong and positive body language.
No one is denying you the liberty to Criticize players or to give in your personal opinion but to belittle and demean people, that's way out of the line. I suggest you use some common sense before posting these sort of stuffs.

P.S, I highly recommend looking up the definition of Crap/rubbish vs a Piece of trash.
Old April 17, 2017, 08:29 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Taskin Ahmed - TazKing

Look, every player would have to go through the downs, and I am so glad that Mustafizur is doing the same. This kid has got the talent, but without hard work nobody will survive. This is the reminder he needed that if he has stopped working on his bowling, if he has stopped learning, he is going to go downhill and nothing can save that. His talent will not come good everytime, but his preparation for the game will.

In a way though, I am really relieved and happy he is dropped. We need him fresh for CT. All we have been doing for the past 2 years is for Champions Trophy and nothing but Champions Trophy. IPL is not even in the list for any importance, DPL being the 50 over league has more importance to me than IPL. Mustafizur should have been playing there, we are not playing a T20 WC, we are playing a 50 over game in June. Shakib and Mustafizur will have the worse preparation when it comes to the format and game time when s*** hits the ceiling.

That being said, I do agree that Mustafizur is losing a lot in his bowling. His pace was around 135 in SL, he needs to get it up above 140 to be effective. If you want to see how he is bowling and if he is back to his full rythm then just check his speed. I saw 143 KPH last IPL and there was promise to touch 145, now he has regressed so much into 130s. I hope he keeps it in his mind that he has to improve fitness, skills, mental strength to be a good bowler, forget being a great bowler. He has shown that he has accuracy and that is one of his strength but he needs to bring all the other skills now.
Old April 17, 2017, 08:44 PM
Cricket Savant

Rashid Khan went for 42 runs in his 4 overs today (of which 21 came off 1 over); therefore, Rashid Khan is 'trash'.

There, I solve the problem.
Old April 18, 2017, 06:48 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Anybody who plays for BD

I thought I was the most annoying poster. But then I met Eclipse
Old April 18, 2017, 07:03 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sangakkara, Mike Hussey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vepu
I thought I was the most annoying poster. But then I met Eclipse
You clearly...... were......... banned or off-grid when.............. cricbook or who-ever it was around the forum......

Paying my respect to cricbook in my earlier statement using .............
Old April 19, 2017, 03:20 AM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon

দেন খেদায়া এইগুলারে
seriously considering
Old April 19, 2017, 08:50 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Tamim and Shakib

I wouldnt pick him now as its too risky as he is isnt at his best atm. However I think its better for him to be amongst such players and coaches for his rehabilitation.
Old April 19, 2017, 01:03 PM
Banned

Quote:

Also, said that it would be even more better if he retired from Odis too. We need a captain who will set an example on the field with his strong and positive body language.
I agree with you that T20Is wasn't meant to be a Mashrafe's party and he should retire from this format. He is limited by his injuries, his being so used to bowling that good length deliveries and his lack of ability to alter length or bowl Yorkers at pace at the death overs.

But, to insist that his body language -particularly in ODIs- or his captaincy is "pathetic" is in utter bad taste and I can see why this will irk majority of posters here who has been following Mashrafe since his international debut. Mashrafe is the most successful Bangladesh ODI captain to date and his ODI bowling performance and stats are almost outstanding. His average of 30 and below 40 SR over almost 200 ODIs is outstanding by Bangladesh and extremely decent by any international standards. You're conflating two different formats -which isn't very intelligent.
Old April 19, 2017, 01:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Fizz is almost finished bud. Look at the way he's trundling at 120 kmph. As I said already, he has been exposed and it will only get tougher for him from here on.

Have u seen any improvement in his bowling? No, he hasn't improved a bit. He can't seam the ball, can't swing the ball and can't even bowl at express speed. So, what can he do?

I'm not saying he should be dropped or anything like that. He's still the best fast bowler in Bangladesh team. Why wouldn't he be the best fast bowler in Bangladesh team when the bowler he has to surpass is unfit mash and spray gun taskin.

But my point is he isn't the world class bowler we all expected him to be. He's just a poor man's Bravo and he's on his merry way to become another S.Russel. Nothing more than that.
Are you really serious or just trolling! Whatever rocks your boat, my friend!
Old April 19, 2017, 01:21 PM
Cricket Savant

Two matches ago, Mustafizur took 4 wickets in SL
Old April 21, 2017, 07:34 AM
Cricket Legend

Mustafizur could return from IPL according BDCricteam. Good news i suppose. He could do with the rest before a busy couple of months.

http://www.bdcrictime.com/2017/04/mu...ational-squad/
Old April 21, 2017, 08:25 AM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Yes please return from the circus and prepare for real cricket
Old April 21, 2017, 10:10 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Tamim Iqbal

Eclipse guy should be banned for a while. He is just getting annoying. Fizz hasn't been the same, but we have been playing Cricket away from home lately, and his bowling will obviously be a lot different compared to playing at home where the ball grips. What Fizz needs to do is keep it simple if his variations are not working. He will be really effective even away from home if he can maintain his line and length: wickets will come naturally. Taskin is more of a wicket-taker than Fizz anyway, so like I said – keep it simple
Old April 23, 2017, 11:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSports
Eclipse guy should be banned for a while. He is just getting annoying. Fizz hasn't been the same, but we have been playing Cricket away from home lately, and his bowling will obviously be a lot different compared to playing at home where the ball grips. What Fizz needs to do is keep it simple if his variations are not working. He will be really effective even away from home if he can maintain his line and length: wickets will come naturally. Taskin is more of a wicket-taker than Fizz anyway, so like I said – keep it simple

Yes, yes let's bann this guy who presents actual facts instead of living in his own delusional world.

Sorry buddy, but u've presented absolutely no fact and just hoping that somehow fizz's 120 km pies will give him wickets in the future.

Let me break it down to u bro. If fizz doesn't learn how to swing the ball within next 15-20 months he'll turn out into another mediocore player who started off with a bang and gave the vibe that he's a world class bowler due to the novelity factor that was attached to his bowling when he first came to the international arena.
Old April 23, 2017, 11:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadukor
Yes please return from the circus and prepare for real cricket
IPL is a highly competitive tournament. Players who r not that good or those who r in a poor form can't sustain here for long.
Old April 23, 2017, 07:19 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

Quote:
IPL is a highly competitive tournament. Players who r not that good or those who r in a poor form can't sustain here for long.
Not as competitive as Tests where Mr Fizz just delivered a match winning spell on flat track. Asides from that he's already owned the for an entire series. He's too good to waste on IPL.

#OneTeam1Dream
Old April 23, 2017, 07:38 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mike Procter

Yes IPL has top quality players but the real cricket is test matches where you have 5 days straight against top quality opposition and you have highs and lows and need to be capable of moving through all the phases you and your team go through in a match and come through on the other side.
Old April 23, 2017, 10:51 PM
Cricket Legend

Eclipse seeks attention by playing a negative role.. similar to SRK in the movie BAAZIGAR lol
Old April 24, 2017, 12:52 AM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Quote:
don't quote me because it forces me to then read your worthless posts
Old April 24, 2017, 01:49 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: AirBus A340

But one thing is certain, these upcoming few months, will show us the true face of Mustafizur, is he willing to work harder, learn swing, gain pace, or just be lazy and feed on his fame....I would`nt throw him to the dogs just yet, lets see how he does in C.T/ a few more series