facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old May 28, 2015, 01:10 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vahroone
Why do you care about tests played by India vs England in England, vs Australia in Australia, etc.? Hardly a template for you to claim dominance over our team in any format.
But that definitely is a template for India and Indian fans, for not boasting too much when it's an away series.

Quote:
Beat us, then we'll talk. Relying on a third party to have you feel good makes you the quintessential character in those Mauka Ads from a couple of months ago.
As if you weren't beaten by us? Well if you mean humiliating defeat, like we handed to Pakistan, well you may expect that anytime soon too.

Old May 28, 2015, 01:23 AM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANFAN
Well if you mean humiliating defeat, like we handed to Pakistan, well you may expect that anytime soon too.
Sounds like future tense. Hold your horses until if/when such an event occurs, then blast away for all we care.

That time is not now.
Old May 28, 2015, 05:12 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Sachin Tendulkar

Just to be clear, I am grumpy about Indian ODI team selection and made it very ovious on my post. Test squad is fine as you are suppose to field you best XI in test cricket. People have comprehension issues I see.
Old May 28, 2015, 07:12 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Mashrafee and Enamul jr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeshan
haha gold
And Mustafa Kamal retired before the drama
Old May 28, 2015, 08:24 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Lara, Shakib

Quote:
Why do you care about tests played by India vs England in England, vs Australia in Australia, etc.? Hardly a template for you to claim dominance over our team in any format.

Beat us, then we'll talk. Relying on a third party to have you feel good makes you the quintessential character in those Mauka Ads from a couple of months ago.
that's what I mean reading things without context. my post was a reply to a trollish post earlier about how India should rest key players when playing BD.

no one claimed here that we have dominance over India in any format. We very all know India is few folds stronger than us. It's just same friendly banter going on.
Old May 28, 2015, 10:03 AM

I'm not sure why a proposal of sending a second team is trollish. After all everyone has their own priorities and they might stick to it.
Old May 28, 2015, 11:10 AM
BC Editorial Team

Propose all the second teams you want. However just like Steyn should have probably not used the word "waste" in conjunction with Bangladesh cricket, likewise exercise some consideration on how you expound upon your rationale for aforementioned second teams.

Since some of you will go "huh"?, here is example of good and bad

Quote:
Good: BD is a lower ranked side and Indian players have, thanks to IPL and WC been playing non-stop. This is a good chance to rest some senior players and give opportunity to the next layer as BD tour is no gimme anymore and therefore these new players will get battle tested. Our greater experience and skills should still let us win the series.
vs.
Quote:
Bad: Bangla players can't even put on their lungis on straight. I could send Aksar Patel and Sanju Samson (will make sure he doesn't get a haircut and lose his mojo) and that will be enough to thrash those Banger whingers. Sending the full squad is an insult to those who are serving India the last 12 months. Bonde Matrom!
See what I did there? You are essentially saying the same thing - "give our players a rest" but y'all know that, if the second message wasn't so blatantly over the top and had come from an Indian fan instead of me, a banfest would have broken out very quickly.

-- Mod
Old May 28, 2015, 11:23 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Rahkeem Cornwall

India vs Bangladesh is the new India vs Pakistan?
Old May 28, 2015, 11:26 AM
Cricket Savant

khaise...lal kali dekhle lekhar shahosh ashe na

jaihok post ekta diye dilam: so they are sending their second string side now? that's a buzzkill.

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles
Old May 28, 2015, 12:32 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Sounds like future tense. Hold your horses until if/when such an event occurs, then blast away for all we care.

That time is not now.
If you cut and paste a part of the post/sentence, it might be helpful to hear a different sound, whatever sound suits you but still it sounds the same to me I was holding back your horse, which was meaning that we haven't beaten you.

Well, I haven't said what I would say after the Banglawash, but yes that's the target, whatever Team, India sends. and you know, targets are always futuristic, we don't fix a target in past tense. Present tense will come into play on 10th onwards...
Old May 28, 2015, 12:36 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by aklemalp
India vs Bangladesh is the new India vs Pakistan?
You mean the team we Bangkawashed a few weeks back ? No way, they will be fighting as they were, we don't want to take that place. They will be more competitive with each other
Old May 28, 2015, 12:40 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Rahkeem Cornwall

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANFAN
You mean the team we Bangkawashed a few weeks back ? No way, they will be fighting as they were, we don't want to take that place. They will be more competitive with each other
Agreed. Bangladesh doesn't have nuclear weapons
Old May 28, 2015, 01:08 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Sachin Tendulkar

Ashes and India-Pakistan rivalry is unparalleled in world cricket. No team can ever replace them and no one ever would in future.

Few ignorant outsider fans can mock...but no one really give two hoots about it.
Old May 28, 2015, 01:56 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin 3:!6
Ashes and India-Pakistan rivalry is unparalleled in world cricket. No team can ever replace them and no one ever would in future.

Few ignorant outsider fans can mock...but no one really give two hoots about it.
Ohh please don't mix up to share the reputation of Ashes, that's so different and that's a cricketing rivalry ...

Ind Pakistan is not a cricketing rivalry .. It's dirty political rivalry ... It's a rivalry that killed millions and are still killing ... Dont even try to mix up India Pakistan rivalry and Ashes to share the reason please none is actually interested to take over such nonsense religious rivalry ... Keep doing till you both perish ...

Well we Bangkawashed one, waiting for the next ... As I said before, you two have similar standard in cricket, so you will be pretty competitive with each other ... It's too one sided with us ... Don't like to white wash the same team again and again
Old May 28, 2015, 04:37 PM

BANFAN looks to be fairly confident on everything. You rock bro
Old May 29, 2015, 01:46 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Mashrafee and Enamul jr

Quote:
Originally Posted by horizon
BANFAN looks to be fairly confident on everything. You rock bro
I am confident but not over confident as our boys got smashed the last time when India came with their second team. our batting was pathetic